Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon folks, just out of habit don't jump the gun and use the same old rants please. Kenya on top of all expenses being taken care of by IFF is asking for $50K, who are we kidding here? I say you're out of your mind if you're willing to pay them a dime to play us, as a matter of fact I would feel offended if we did!

Comment

Zimbabwe is actually a pretty decent team.
      Theyve beaten good african teams like mali, burkina faso, south africa, and zambia pretty recently.
      They also came 4th at the 2014 african nations championship losing to nigeria 1-0 in the 3rd place game

Comment

lol good riddance, kenya should pay us 50K to play with them

Comment

Again a cancellation.

IFF is so dumb to go after friendlies with this kind of aleki teams. Why this obsession to play african teams???

Are we preparing for asian cup or african cup? African teams are so superior to asian teams to prepare with them?

Comment

AW: TM-News-

But it isn't canceled (yet), just switched with Zimbabwe.

Comment

When will the next TM list be announced? how is CQ analysing the league games? given the broadcasting circumstances
              sigpic

Comment

TM News

Ok I undrestand that Kenya is a lower ranked african team and they should not be asking for too much
                but let me say that they are better than all of of the arab teams in asia and my god its not like they were asking
                for $500000 you know !!!! it was just 50K and IFF could have paid it.
                However IFF is full of nothing but bunch corrupt,retarded thieves so what can we expect for those motherfukkers
                specialy that madar J***eh,old fox Kaffashian???
                they rather embazell all of the * million$ they got from FIFA than pay any money to get TM some top friendly games.

Comment

^And we aint even talking about "top" friendlies..

Comment

wait a min i just saw on FIFA calender that Zimbabwee is playing Morroco on 11-16-14 ???
                    so are they gona play us 2 days before that game ????
                    very unlikely

Comment

any chance we can replace them with brazil??
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        any chance we can replace them with brazil??
                        I doubt it. Brazil is busy in lig1.They lost this week.

شهرداری تبریز 1 - 0 صنعت نفت آبادان

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          wait a min i just saw on FIFA calender that Zimbabwee is playing Morroco on 11-16-14 ???
                          so are they gona play us 2 days before that game ????
                          very unlikely
                          True, but FIFA matchdays start on Monday 10th, maybe we could switch the game to 13th or even 12th?

But I agree, most likely won't happen. Stupid Kenya FF not caring about a good friendly but just trying to get some money into their pockets.

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/547593

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              I doubt it. Brazil is busy in lig1.They lost this week.

شهرداری تبریز 1 - 0 صنعت نفت آبادان

Comment

In an interview Kaffashian said that the 50,000 was in addition to the travel and accommodation costs and that it is unusual for a team ranked 116 to ask for this. For once I agree with IFF's decision

Comment

Working...
                                X