This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are beggers so we should not be choosers

at this point is way too late to set up any other friendlies so I say this if and if we can keep the ^ friendly games that we got coming
    without any cancelations,it is a good preparation for the AC

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
      abtin jan, what do you think this means? "Well, we are an Asian powerhouse, we need good opposition. Maybe he should go and coach an tokhmi team instead?"
      What do you think "maybe" means? Aren't we an Asian powerhouse? Last time I checked, WE were in the world cup, and not the tokhmi nations. But yet, they play national teams, and guess who don't..
      Hence my original post: His CHOICES are weird. NEVER did I say an Iranian coach would be better, as you all started an attack with.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        What do you think "maybe" means? Aren't we an Asian powerhouse? Last time I checked, WE were in the world cup, and not the tokhmi nations. But yet, they play national teams, and guess who don't..
        Hence my original post: His CHOICES are weird. NEVER did I say an Iranian coach would be better, as you all started an attack with.
        dude it seems ur more butthurt that arab teams are playing great friendlies and we arent. ok they are playing uruguay , brazil , germany and other top notch teams . why should we care? as you said we are an ASIAN POWERHOUSE right? and they arent. we play clubs and low ranked african teams and e make the wc but they play great friendlies and dont. dont you want to make the wc? make the final in the Australia ? i suggest we let cq do what he is doing and wait for the result

Comment

dude it seems ur more butthurt that arab teams are playing great friendlies and we arent. ok they are playing uruguay , brazil , germany and other top notch teams . why should we care? as you said we are an ASIAN POWERHOUSE right? and they arent. we play clubs and low ranked african teams and e make the wc but they play great friendlies and dont. dont you want to make the wc? make the final in the Australia ? i suggest we let cq do what he is doing and wait for the result
          Wow, and where do you think that development will take us? With our whole NT joining Al tokhmi teams, may God help us.
          I'm not bikar and will end it here. You go write a book about CQ's excellent choices and how we will forever be able to beat tokhmi teams when this trend will continue..
          How shall we develop when we keep playing teams that can give us NO opposition?

Comment

Wow, and where do you think that development will take us? With our whole NT joining Al tokhmi teams, may God help us.
            I'm not bikar and will end it here. You go write a book about CQ's excellent choices and how we will forever be able to beat tokhmi teams when this trend will continue..
            haha i love how you sneak the word bikar in ur post. bro i hope you change the way you think about iranian soccer! i was once like you and wanted to watch iran play every single day. once you come to realize that that will never happen .. you will get it
            what do we gain when we play powerhouse european and south american team? nothing! all we do is defend ! and the last time i checked we are great at defending. we need to work on our offense and playing clubs and weaker international teams will help us improve. will it not? be honest

Comment

haha i love how you sneak the word bikar in ur post. bro i hope you change the way you think about iranian soccer! i was once like you and wanted to watch iran play every single day. once you come to realize that that will never happen .. you will get it
              A good theme to begin your PhD level book:
              "How to develop and prepare for major tournaments by playing clubs teams and missing FIFA days".

Comment

A good theme to begin your PhD level book:
                "How to develop and prepare for major tournaments by playing clubs teams and missing FIFA days".
                lol ok baba. im gonna end it here . you are obviously still a child or not but you obviously act like a 5 year old.

Comment

lol ok baba. im gonna end it here . you are obviously still a child or not but you obviously act like a 5 year old.
                  Make sure to send me a copy of your book when it's published.

Comment

Make sure to send me a copy of your book when it's published.
                    sure thing bud. whats ur email ?

Comment

Baba shoma ha ke ridin be in board ba in mozakhrafaat aah

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
                        کی روش راضی به دیدار با کره نیست
                        Opinion piece gets credited as news
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          These are CQ's friendly matches when he was Portugal's NT manager

20/08/2008 Aveiro Portugal 5:0 (1:0) Faroe Islands
                          19/11/2008 Gama Brazil 6:2 (2:1) Portugal
                          11/02/2009 Faro Portugal 1:0 (0:0) Finland
                          31/03/2009 Lausanne Portugal 2:0 (1:0) South Africa
                          10/06/2009 Tallinn Estonia 0:0 Portugal
                          12/08/2009 Vaduz Liechtenstein 0:3 (0:3) Portugal
                          24/05/2010 Covilha Portugal 0:0 Cape Verde Islands
                          01/06/2010 Covilha Portugal 3:1 (1:0) Cameroon
                          08/06/2010 Johannesburg Portugal 3:0 (0:0) Mozambique
                          These are good friendly matches compare to our last 2 friendly matches. Answer if you can, did they play against even a single club team???????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            Baba shoma ha ke ridin be in board ba in mozakhrafaat aah
                            I know sometimes people go a little too far, but you can't deny the fact that we are all passionate about TM. This is what keeps us all here as a community.
                            sigpic

Comment

Show me another national team who prepares for their 2nd biggest tournament by playing against Portuguese clubs B team. Great thinking indeed. Did you ever hear me say I prefer Ghale go-hi?
                              show me the last Iranian national team who qualified first in their group and went to WC?
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                                show me the last Iranian national team who qualified first in their group and went to WC?
                                Show me the last Iranian national team that scored only one goal at the world cup?

Comment

Working...
                                X