X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    People, for goodness sake, how many times must it be mentioned, CQ does not like high profile friendlies. Whether he was in Portugal, Real Madrid or Iran. Don't expect that from him.
    Well, we are an Asian powerhouse, we need good opposition. Maybe he should go and coach an tokhmi team instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Well, we are an Asian powerhouse, we need good opposition. Maybe he should go and coach an tokhmi team instead?
      so ghlaenoie or daie take over? great thinking abtin! vaghan aliye

Comment

Well not having strong enough friendlies will eventualy show some negative results in the AC
        and I said before and say it again,anything less than TM going to the championship game of the AC will be a dissapointment
        for us and CQ should be held responsible .

Comment

I'm saying CQ doesn't believe in friendlies really. He treats national teams like clubs, in the sense that daily training and long camps are more important to him.
          Again, if CQ coached Spain, or Papua New Guinea, it wouldn't make a difference. He would still have friendlies against clubs and "weaker" opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I'm saying CQ doesn't believe in friendlies really. He treats national teams like clubs, in the sense that daily training and long camps are more important to him.
            Again, if CQ coached Spain, or Papua New Guinea, it wouldn't make a difference. He would still have friendlies against clubs and "weaker" opposition.
            You really think Spain football federation would be so brainless and accept friendlies against Portuguese clubs B team?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
              Show me another national team who prepares for their 2nd biggest tournament by playing against Portuguese clubs B team. Great thinking indeed. Did you ever hear me say I prefer Ghale go-hi?

Comment

Whether you like it or not this is Iran NT and we will have an Iranian coach someday.

Suppose that CQ leave after AC 2015 due to bad results, we do not have to go with an Iranian coach. There are a lot of good coaches in the world that we can hire them with less money (Ex: Jorge Louis Pinto, etc)
                Except Ghalenoei and Daei, you could mention Majid Jalali, and Faraki too.

The problem with local coaches was that they did not have the amount of support that CQ had after losses against Lebanon and Uzbekistan, and 3 consecutive draws against Qatar. After home loss against Saudi Arabia in 2009, was not our status like 2013 where we lost to Uzbekistan at home? Why Daei was sack unlike CQ??? We could comeback to the race by winning against North Korea. All countries that had our status in 2009 supported their coach until the end (Argentina and Portugal) and they qualified to the WC 2010 but we sacked Daei and missed qualification. Or If Ghalenoei have continued after AC 2007 we could do better than what happened after that. Note that I believe it was a little early for Daei and Ghalenoei to be national coach and that was federation fault.

Anyway, my point is that we will have an Iranian coach someday because this is Iran NT.

Comment

Show me another national team who prepares for their 2nd biggest tournament by playing against Portuguese clubs B team. Great thinking indeed. Did you ever hear me say I prefer Ghale go-hi?
                  LOLOL bro ur so naive . just cause some members here say we played against portuguese club b teams u believe them? cmon man.
                  cq does not like to play against big known teams and he has said that 1000 times! get it through ur heads people. yeah by u saying cq should be thrown out ur basically saying bring in qn or daie because they are the quickest replacements!

Comment

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
                    Whether you like it or not this is Iran NT and we will have an Iranian coach someday.

Suppose that CQ leave after AC 2015 due to bad results, we do not have to go with an Iranian coach. There are a lot of good coaches in the world that we can hire them with less money (Ex: Jorge Louis Pinto, etc)

The problem with local coaches was that they did not have the amount of support that CQ had after losses against Lebanon and Uzbekistan, and 3 consecutive draws against Qatar. After home loss against Saudi Arabia in 2009, was not our status like 2013 where we lost to Uzbekistan at home? Why Daei was sack unlike CQ??? We could comeback to the race by winning against North Korea. All countries that had our status in 2009 supported their coach until the end (Argentina and Portugal) and they qualified to the WC 2010 but we sacked Daei and missed qualification. Or If Ghalenoei have continued after AC 2007 we could do better than what happened after that. Note that I believe it was a little early for Daei and Ghalenoei to be national coach and that was federation fault.

Anyway, my point is that we will have an Iranian coach someday because this is Iran NT.
                    bro! are you seriously comparing CQ to daie and GN? duuuude just look at the resumes . why was daie even appointed as the NT coach in the first place?? answer that. we didnt sack CQ after the Lebanon loss because we played great but lost! their goalie turned into neuer . they won that game with luck! they didnt play better than us. YES EVEN IRAN GETS UNLUCLY SOMETIMES AND LOSES.
                    i didnt mention faraki or jalili because they arent even up to standards to coach a national team . the only iranian coach that will be deserving in the years to come to become the headcoach is hashemian . why? because he is taking the right steps to become a coach. he isnt taking shortcuts and dalal bazi to become a coach

Comment

These are CQ's friendly matches when he was Portugal's NT manager

20/08/2008 Aveiro Portugal 5:0 (1:0) Faroe Islands
                      19/11/2008 Gama Brazil 6:2 (2:1) Portugal
                      11/02/2009 Faro Portugal 1:0 (0:0) Finland
                      31/03/2009 Lausanne Portugal 2:0 (1:0) South Africa
                      10/06/2009 Tallinn Estonia 0:0 Portugal
                      12/08/2009 Vaduz Liechtenstein 0:3 (0:3) Portugal
                      24/05/2010 Covilha Portugal 0:0 Cape Verde Islands
                      01/06/2010 Covilha Portugal 3:1 (1:0) Cameroon
                      08/06/2010 Johannesburg Portugal 3:0 (0:0) Mozambique
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Faith. There was no faith in the coaching abilities of Daei or GN.

When Daei invites players from Saipa and GN invites SS players who don't deserve to be in TM, and then they lose, people will question whether or not they are worthy of being NT team managers. There is no room from domestic football politics in TM, but neither Daei nor GN could stay away from that.
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

LOLOL bro ur so naive . just cause some members here say we played against portuguese club b teams u believe them? cmon man.
                          cq does not like to play against big known teams and he has said that 1000 times! get it through ur heads people. yeah by u saying cq should be thrown out ur basically saying bring in qn or daie because they are the quickest replacements!
                          Naive khodeti. I just said he make weird decisions when it comes to friendlies, go back and watch my original post before you quote me. Nor did I say he should leave, even if TM does bad in Australia.

Comment

bro! are you seriously comparing CQ to daie and GN? duuuude just look at the resumes . why was daie even appointed as the NT coach in the first place?? answer that. we didnt sack CQ after the Lebanon loss because we played great but lost! their goalie turned into neuer . they won that game with luck! they didnt play better than us. YES EVEN IRAN GETS UNLUCLY SOMETIMES AND LOSES.
                            i didnt mention faraki or jalili because they arent even up to standards to coach a national team . the only iranian coach that will be deserving in the years to come to become the headcoach is hashemian . why? because he is taking the right steps to become a coach. he isnt taking shortcuts and dalal bazi to become a coach
                            Did u even read my comment completely????? Read my comment completely and you will get your answers for bolded part ( I mentioned it was early for Daei and GN to get that job and that was federation fault but when they were appointed they should have been supported until the end like Maradona in Argentina, CQ in portugal of 2009)

Japan had a Japanese coach in WC 2010 and we saw what they did. Suppose that CQ was coach of Japan in WC 2010. Could they get those results?? No way. Many factors are important for success of a coach in a team like resume of the coach, culture of the country that the coach came from, etc

CQ is only a name IMO no quality compare to many good coaches in the world. I do not count his work in Man United as a resume because I only care about the performance as a head coach which he proofed in most teams that he is not a good head coach. You did not mention Uzbek game. Was not CQ results exactly like Daei if we do not count CQ results after home loss against Uzbek?? Daei and local coaches needs to be supported more. When South Korea, North Korea, Japan are successful with local coaches we can.
                            It was your idea about GN, Jalali, Faraki but many Iranian football experts are against your idea like Dariush Mostafavi, Abedini, Mayeli Kohan, etc.

Anyway I am going to my class now but I say this again whether you like or not we will have Iranian coach someday because this is Iran NT.

Comment

Naive khodeti. I just said he make weird decisions when it comes to friendlies, go back and watch my original post before you quote me. Nor did I say he should leave, even if TM does bad in Australia.
                              abtin jan, what do you think this means? "Well, we are an Asian powerhouse, we need good opposition. Maybe he should go and coach an tokhmi team instead?"

Comment

Did u even read my comment completely????? Read my comment completely and you will get your answers for bolded part ( I mentioned it was early for Daei and GN to get that job and that was federation fault but when they were appointed they should have been supported until the end like Maradona in Argentina, CQ in portugal of 2009)

Japan had a Japanese coach in WC 2010 and we saw what they did. Suppose that CQ was coach of Japan in WC 2010. Could they get those results?? No way. Many factors are important for success of a coach in a team like resume of the coach, culture of the country that the coach came from, etc

CQ is only a name IMO no quality compare to many good coaches in the world. I do not count his work in Man United as a resume because I only care about the performance as a head coach which he proofed in most teams that he is not a good head coach. You did not mention Uzbek game. Was not CQ results exactly like Daei if we do not count CQ results after home loss against Uzbek?? Daei and local coaches needs to be supported more. When South Korea, North Korea, Japan are successful with local coaches we can.
                                It was your idea about GN, Jalali, Faraki but many Iranian football experts are against your idea like Dariush Mostafavi, Abedini, Mayeli Kohan, etc.

Anyway I am going to my class now but I say this again whether you like or not we will have Iranian coach someday because this is Iran NT.
                                im gonna keep it short cause u have to go to class. you said "CQ is only a name IMO" Correct , its ur opinion . i have mine and urs so bodo class.

Comment

Working...
                                X