TM-News- - Page 583

Closed Thread
Page 583 of 903 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593633683 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

  1. #5821
    PFDC Asset
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,968
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 15,466 Times in 6,605 Posts
    Rep Power
    37155231


    Because of injury Ghafoori may not be able to play next two games for TM





    پارگی عضله کار دست بازیکن سپاهان داد
    غفوری شاید ۲ دیدار بعدی تیم ملی را از دست بدهد

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]












  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:


  3. #5822
    PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tehran
    Posts
    4,921
    Thanks
    4,075
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    Rep Power
    4309542
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post


    Because of injury Ghafoori may not be able to play next two games for TM





    پارگی عضله کار دست بازیکن سپاهان داد
    غفوری شاید ۲ دیدار بعدی تیم ملی را از دست بدهد

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]











    Call up Beitashour, ASAP.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:


  5. #5823
    PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tehran
    Posts
    4,921
    Thanks
    4,075
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    Rep Power
    4309542
    Ali Karimi, Philipp Lahm and Roy Makaay


  6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:


  7. #5824
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Tus
    Posts
    7,035
    Thanks
    3,547
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post

    Because of injury Ghafoori may not be able to play next two games for TM
    پارگی عضله کار دست بازیکن سپاهان داد
    غفوری شاید ۲ دیدار بعدی تیم ملی را از دست بدهد
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Khabar bad kamtar biar. At least we have Rezaian otherwise we were f*****. Our LB is gone and a loss of RB would have made our defense like a highway. We need to add Soroush Rafie and make sure Ghafouri recovers as soon as possible.
    Suggestion call ups for training camp and upcoming matches:
    1. LB: Milad Mohammadi
    2. LB: Mehrad Jamaati (if his sarbazi problem is solved)
    3. LB/LW: Mehrdad Mohammadi
    4. LB/LW: Reza Aliyari
    5. RB: M.R.Khanzadeh (if his sarbazi problem is solved)
    6. RB: S. Beitashour
    7. CB/RB: Roozbeh Cheshmi
    8. DMF/CMF: Ali Karimi jr
    9. MF: Yaghoub Karimi
    10. RW: Soroush Rafiei (if his sarbazi problem is solved)
    11. FW: Arsalan Motahari
    12. MF: Iman Mobali (He is a creative play maker but a little old, he is good in my book for a call up and we need to fill in Shojai's void in the middle with Dejagah and someone like Mobali)
    Other Players worth mentioning
    1. RW/FW: Ali Alipour
    2. DMF: A. Nourollahi
    3. FW: Gucci (should join the TM as soon as he has recovered and is in good shape we need him dearly)
    4. FW: Karim Ansarifard (we need to give him another chance, we are very poor at FW position beside Azmoun who started to lose his cool in Japan match)
    5. FW: S. Shahbazzadeh (we need to test this dude)
    6. LW: S. Nariman Jahan
    7. RW: Behnam Barzay

  8. #5825
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,047
    Thanks
    3,733
    Thanked 3,916 Times in 1,662 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Don't be sorry for them after their disgusting reaction in AC 2015.
    You can't blame all the Iraqi just because a few fanatic football fans went crazy on the internet.
    Remember when a lot of Iranians started threatening Messi and that woman after the WC2014 draw? Does that mean everyone should dislike us Iranians now?
    I can't believe you guys can dislike an entire nation just because of a few guys.
    In that case, we Iranians deserve to be hated by the entire world.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bessos For This Useful Post:


  10. #5826
    PFDC Asset
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Kiarash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    28
    Posts
    21,250
    Thanks
    40,158
    Thanked 25,230 Times in 9,162 Posts
    Rep Power
    19427468
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post
    You can't blame all the Iraqi just because a few fanatic football fans went crazy on the internet.
    Remember when a lot of Iranians started threatening Messi and that woman after the WC2014 draw? Does that mean everyone should dislike us Iranians now?
    I can't believe you guys can dislike an entire nation just because of a few guys.
    In that case, we Iranians deserve to be hated by the entire world.
    Agha, have you seen how unfair Iraq were during the match? I can summarise it for you.

    -In the beginning of the game, an Iraqi defender cleared the ball with his hand on purpose because Azmoun would have been 1 vs 1.

    -The first ''foul'' from Pooladi was not a foul. There was barely any contact, but their diving gave Pooladi a yellow card (undeservingly.)

    -During the scene between the Iraqi goalkeeper and Pooladi, the goalkeeper was the first one to make an attempt to hit him. This means at least a yellow, but he afterwards acts like he's innocent when Pooladi falls to the ground.

    -Williams was not planning to give Pooladi a 2nd yellow card till a bunch of Iraqi players went to him to ask for a yellow card which sent him off. Shortly after Pooladi got carded, Iraqi players were applauding Ben Williams.

    -When Gucci made the 3-3, one Iraqi player got frustrated and hit Haghighi so hard that his shoulder was bleeding. Of course, to ensure that Iraq would have an advantage in the PK's, because our goalkeeper was wounded and we were out of subs.

    But yeah man, keep saying Iraq is fair.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:


  12. #5827
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,047
    Thanks
    3,733
    Thanked 3,916 Times in 1,662 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Agha, have you seen how unfair Iraq were during the match? I can summarise it for you.

    -In the beginning of the game, an Iraqi defender cleared the ball with his hand on purpose because Azmoun would have been 1 vs 1.

    -The first ''foul'' from Pooladi was not a foul. There was barely any contact, but their diving gave Pooladi a yellow card (undeservingly.)

    -During the scene between the Iraqi goalkeeper and Pooladi, the goalkeeper was the first one to make an attempt to hit him. This means at least a yellow, but he afterwards acts like he's innocent when Pooladi falls to the ground.

    -Williams was not planning to give Pooladi a 2nd yellow card till a bunch of Iraqi players went to him to ask for a yellow card which sent him off. Shortly after Pooladi got carded, Iraqi players were applauding Ben Williams.

    -When Gucci made the 3-3, one Iraqi player got frustrated and hit Haghighi so hard that his shoulder was bleeding. Of course, to ensure that Iraq would have an advantage in the PK's, because our goalkeeper was wounded and we were out of subs.

    But yeah man, keep saying Iraq is fair.
    PersionLegion and I were talking about the fans, not the Iraqi national team.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bessos For This Useful Post:


  14. #5828
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Tus
    Posts
    7,035
    Thanks
    3,547
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post
    You can't blame all the Iraqi just because a few fanatic football fans went crazy on the internet.
    Remember when a lot of Iranians started threatening Messi and that woman after the WC2014 draw? Does that mean everyone should dislike us Iranians now?
    I can't believe you guys can dislike an entire nation just because of a few guys.
    In that case, we Iranians deserve to be hated by the entire world.
    It is part of our football we show our feeling and it is completely ok. I said don't feel sorry for them and never asked for hatred toward them. That is all. We Iranians should have the freedom to say how we feel and if you don't like it you can take a walk.

    It is mind bugling "dobare moharam shodo dota sine zadan be yad emam hussein fekr kardan ma bayad hamishe mazloom bashimo sedamoon dar nayad, nakheir dadash tamoom shod doran gool zadan ma Irania ba mazhab va injor masael."

    You reap what you sow

  15. #5829
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Damavand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,577
    Thanks
    2,266
    Thanked 1,808 Times in 918 Posts
    Rep Power
    5362251
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    After installing the seats on second floor its capacity will be reduced permanently to under 85k.
    The famous Maracana seated nearly 200K when first opened in 1950.

    maracana_past2.jpg
    PA-2373463.jpg

    Now with the modern renovations it is reduced to under 80K.

    article-2335305-1A1D8398000005DC-486_634x394.jpg

    So it happens to the best of them.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Damavand For This Useful Post:


  17. #5830
    PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tehran
    Posts
    4,921
    Thanks
    4,075
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    Rep Power
    4309542
    Classic TM match from 1984 Asian cup.

    Iran 2 - China 0

    Two supergoals from Mohammadkhani and Arabshahi

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 102.52 Kb. compressed to 93.36 Kb. by saving 9.17 Kb. (8.94%)]