TM-News- - Page 570

Closed Thread
Page 570 of 903 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570571572580620670 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    No it's not BS, he clearly and very out loud has said that Navad shall not mention his name on its show ever again. LOOL this looks like khaale baazi...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I don't know maybe it time they are not telling lie but khabaronline are notorious for giving misleading reports. It is more like yellow journalism. Ba ehtiat bekhon khabarasho.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PersianLegion For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,244 Posts
    Azadi has the best pitch in Iran. We can't afford to go to the Tabriz stadium and play on that "pitch" just so more fans show up.

Which other stadiums have some OK grass? If I recall correctly Ghadir Stadium had very nice grass when it was first built, but they have let that go to waste this year...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ando Teymourian For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,246 Times in 4,748 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    Azadi has the best pitch in Iran. We can't afford to go to the Tabriz stadium and play on that "pitch" just so more fans show up.

Which other stadiums have some OK grass? If I recall correctly Ghadir Stadium had very nice grass when it was first built, but they have let that go to waste this year...
    AT jaan,

I think most members are referring to the newly built stadium in Mashhad which is by far the most modern looking stadium in Iran. Though let's hope the grass won't be another let down.

Besides, Mashhadi teams have been suffering from low number of attendance all these years they have had representatives in IPL to begin with, so I cannot picture TM matches in Mashhad being packed either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,244 Posts
    AT jaan,

I think most members are referring to the newly built stadium in Mashhad which is by far the most modern looking stadium in Iran. Though let's hope the grass won't be another let down.

Besides, Mashhadi teams have been suffering from low number of attendance all these years they have had representatives in IPL to begin with, so I cannot picture TM matches in Mashhad being packed either.

Right, I was just using Tabriz as an example. Is the Mahshad stadium fully built and ready to host games?

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,246 Times in 4,748 Posts
    ^^^

I doubt it is!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Once Nagshe Jahan gets build, TM games should come to Esfahan.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to naderb94 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,250 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Foolad's stadium in Ahvaz will be the best stadium in Iran once it is complete.
    It will be a football only stadia and is designed similar to what Ajax play in.
    Trust me when I say it will become known as a top stadium in Asia after its construction.
    And for those wondering how complete it is, its at about 80% right now.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,419 Times in 5,377 Posts
    It's actually the opposite. The attendance numbers of Padideh Mashhad were one of the highest in the last season.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,419 Times in 5,377 Posts
    Shomali fans (Malavan, Damash, Nassaji etc.) are extremely passionate aswell. However, they lack a lot of infrastructure and quality pitches. If a new stadium is built there TM could host some of its games there.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,043 Times in 4,942 Posts
    Any news on the rumors about Germany/Holland friendlies? now that Holland missed Euro 2016 they will hopefully compensate by playing us

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.