TM-News- - Page 567

Closed Thread
Page 567 of 903 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577617667 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 901 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Latest picture of imam reza stadium in Mashhad. I hope we play some of our future games here

I hope we play ALL of our future games there.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damavand For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,619 Times in 1,176 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Damavand View Post
    I hope we play ALL of our future games there.
    What a crappy name: IMAM REZA??!! should be named Kourosh or Dariush Stadium, but wait..... Its Zombori Eslami!!! DOH!!!!

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL View Post
    I can now say that I have heard it all..

this really made my day.
    thanks for the laughter.
    I take backward IPL any time of the day over MLS.(Quality not management)

PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mahestan View Post
    In every modern civilized country, people have the right to know how much a public servant gets paid. I pay taxes, I want to know how my tax dollars are being spent. In the US, things such as professor's salary, police officer and firefighters salaries are public knowledge. I don't see any problem with people in Iran asking how much CQ is getting paid, it is their money being spent on a NATIONAL TEAM coach. Yes it is poolehshoon.
    They have a right to know how much CQ is getting paid but do you think if they would have chosen Gol Mohammadi or Mansourian and paid him $100K a year, they were going to send the difference of what CQ is getting now to people across Iran? You think they would have received a check in their mail? I don't think so...!!! People in Iran think they have a control over "Beit ol Mal" but they don't. It's being distributed between themselves and 99% of them are not part of it.

You think in US if Hilary Clinton becomes a president and raise the taxes to 60% and start making the rich people pay more, you're going to get a check in your mail? Of course not.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,309 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AminGP View Post
    They have a right to know how much CQ is getting paid but do you think if they would have chosen Gol Mohammadi or Mansourian and paid him $100K a year, they were going to send the difference of what CQ is getting now to people across Iran? You think they would have received a check in their mail? I don't think so...!!! People in Iran think they have a control over "Beit ol Mal" but they don't. It's being distributed between themselves and 99% of them are not part of it.

You think in US if Hilary Clinton becomes a president and raise the taxes to 60% and start making the rich people pay more, you're going to get a check in your mail? Of course not.
    No you are correct, just because they save money or make more money doesn't mean the excess will get distributed among the public. Only point I wanted to make is that it is not unreasonable to ask how much CQ makes. BTW, as I mentioned in another thread, I don't care how much he gets paid, but I don't see anything wrong with someone asking what CQ's salary is for coaching TM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    More pictures of Imam Reza stadium in Mashhad. Hopefully one of the future homes of Team Melli

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,137 Times in 9,132 Posts
    ^ That should be Team Melli's new home venue, it meets international standards much more than Azadi.

Plus it would always be filled even during friendlies because of the smaller stadium capacity.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,824 Times in 5,512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    ^ That should be Team Melli's new home venue, it meets international standards much more than Azadi.

Plus it would always be filled even during friendlies because of the smaller stadium capacity.
    And because Mashhadis don't have this Sorkhabi attitude

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,330 Times in 5,179 Posts
    I like the stadium but not the name.

Of course, if the money comes out of these thief boozineh's pockets, they have to use a prophet's name.

What I don't get is why all the modern stadiums are in cities with 0 teams in Lige Bartar. For example Hamedan has a stadium in Lige 1.

Some random cities have this nice stadiums, but it's just for display?
    I'm guessing Abumoslem or Payam will get this stadium?

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,330 Times in 5,179 Posts
    To add to what I was saying.

Maybe they build these stadiums for themselves? So the bache akhoonds could get drunk and kick around?

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.