X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

پیروزی از دست مان فرار کرد
    کی روش: فوتبال ژاپن 24 سال از فوتبال ایران جلو است/هیچ بازیکن اروپایی نداشتم
    سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: امروز ژاپن نفراتی زیادی داشت که در اروپا بازی می کنند، اما من هیچ بازیکنی نداشتم که در اروپا بازی کند.

More
    Lol, we're getting used to CQ's pessimistic speeches now, just ignore them.

Comment

CQ is NOT being negative. He is comparing the two systems, not two football teams. Japan has a better system.

We are happy for him to be Team-e melli coach. We are happy that he introduced young players in this Japan game. This will increase the confidence of Iranian players and improve Iran's national team.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I think he means legitimately play. None of our players play as starters or in that great teams...

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          where do azmoun,haghighi, and hajsafi play?
          + Ezi + Ahskan who played in Europe until he started playing for CQ. Not to mention that almost half of Japan's starting line-up today were also domestic players.

I don't understand why he does not mention who has more legionnaires or European based players when we play teams like Oman and Turkmenistan, but it suddenly becomes the deciding factor when we play teams with more European based players.

Or where he pulls these numbers out from - like Japan being 24 years ahead of Iran. What's so significant about 24 and how did he arrive at that number? The two teams have played each other 9 times in the past 25 years and it's 3-3-3 (after today) - it's hard to get any more even than that.

Honestly, sometimes it feels like he's just insulting the intelligence of TM fans, or thinks they're all complete idiots and are going to continue to buy everything that comes out of his mouth, regardless of how silly it sounds.

It was a little easier to take when we were playing better or getting results, but not when we've registered only 2 wins against Guam and India after 4 matches against Asian teams ranked in the triple digits or with 2-3 shots on target in our last two matches.
          Last edited by Bi-honar; 10-13-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Ramin Rezaian is an amateur. The guy can't stop a simple ball. Next please. I'm tired of these IPL garbage players who play 10-15 TM matches and then disappear. CQ should look away from the domestic league and bring in Hagesawa and other Iranians playing abroad.

Comment

Latest picture of imam reza stadium in Mashhad. I hope we play some of our future games here

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                Ramin Rezaian is an amateur. The guy can't stop a simple ball. Next please. I'm tired of these IPL garbage players who play 10-15 TM matches and then disappear. CQ should look away from the domestic league and bring in Hagesawa and other Iranians playing abroad.
                Amiri best player today, IPL

Torabi, IPL

Ghafouri, IPL

I'm tired of people bashing IPL. we have one of the most talented leagues in the world.

Comment

TM-News-

hilarious

Comment

It's fine to bash players if they actually do poorly, but I don't think I saw rezaeian do anything wrong today. People just seem to like hating on ipl players no matter what.

Comment

Comment

Dejagah : "Next time I will do better with my penalty"

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1274730...B2%D9%86%D9%85

Comment

Haghighi : "I'll train harder to not make mistakes again"

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1274729...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Comment

Some pictures

Comment

You guys might disagree with me, and it's fine, but when the Japanese player pushed Azmoun I was a bit happy that he stood up for himself and got in his face. On top of that, it brought me joy seeing Dan Gasper and Markar Aghajanian run toward the scene and de-escalate the situation. I'm glad a full fledged fight didn't break out and no one got a red.

Comment

I've got some interesting news regarding the 2018 WCQ play-offs.

AFC 5th place will be facing CONCACAF 4th place

CONMEBOL 5th place will be facing OFC 1st place

Now let's see who are most likely going to be in these spots:

OFC .......... New Zealand

CONMEBOL .......... Uruguay or Ecuador

CONCACAF ........... Honduras

Of course we are expected to qualify directly, but if shit gets real, and we have to do play-offs, it will be against one of these: Honduras, United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Trinidad and Tobago or Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X