TM-News- - Page 561

Closed Thread
Page 561 of 903 FirstFirst ... 61461511551559560561562563571611661 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,994 Times in 4,085 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran007 View Post
    Your reckless disregard for the most basic grammatical rules is concerning and frightening. Its " The match...." and not " He match".....
    And YOUR reckless disregard for wastage of space and time is even more worrying. More worrying than your apparent disregard for the fact of a very common occurance of ''mistyping'' that happens to everyone.

@ Offside.
    Well, instead of focusing on the ''ranking'' which is of little use, I base my observations on the QUALITY OF PERFORMANCES.

And yes, I know about humidity. But I refer to CQ's own statement that was based on the ''37 degree'' conditions.

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran007 View Post
    Your reckless disregard for the most basic grammatical rules is concerning and frightening. Its " The match...." and not " He match".....
    haha seriously? you suck

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,311 Times in 5,171 Posts
    Hey Doc, how oily is this salesman?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,658 Times in 3,057 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

@ Offside.
    Well, instead of focusing on the ''ranking'' which is of little use, I base my observations on the QUALITY OF PERFORMANCES.

And yes, I know about humidity. But I refer to CQ's own statement that was based on the ''37 degree'' conditions.
    No one is talking about "ranking".

It's a team that qualified for the Worldcup as the first team in its group. It's a team that is currently in first place. Those are the facts. You have good games and you have bad ones, but No team finishes first if they always have bad performances on the field. It just doesn't work that way.

You were all over CQ for not inviting young players. Well, you got your wish. We have a 18 year old taking over Nekounam/Ando's role. We have young players like Amiri, Taremi and Torabi. We even have your favorite player of all time, Ebrahimi in the lineup :-) Ofcourse when you introduce young and unproven players, you will have some ugly games like the one we had in Oman.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OFFSIDE_1 For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,311 Times in 5,171 Posts
    I had a dream that Mehdi Torabi played his best game for Iran so far. Someone please wake me up to Honda scoring his hattrick and Japan man handling Team Melli because I don't feel right about this. Iran was playing well in front of Japan. Vahid Amiri was all over the place. Haghighi made a mistake but the whole team was on point. This isn't real..

Is this real life?

Asian Cup Prediction League Winner
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 961 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli1 View Post
    I had a dream that Mehdi Torabi played his best game for Iran so far. Someone please wake me up to Honda scoring his hattrick and Japan man handling Team Melli because I don't feel right about this. Iran was playing well in front of Japan. Vahid Amiri was all over the place. Haghighi made a mistake but the whole team was on point. This isn't real..

Is this real life?
    You and a lot of people here overestimate Japan just becuase of their European players. They aren't that good and it would be great to face them in the next round.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ali alipour For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 14,614 Times in 6,225 Posts
    1 Oman 5 11 3 2 0 9 3 6
    2 Iran 4 8 2 2 0 11 2 9
    3 Turkmenistan 5 7 2 1 2 5 6 -1
    4 Guam 5 7 2 1 2 3 8 -5
    5 India 5 0 0 0 5 3 12 -9

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 14,614 Times in 6,225 Posts

پیروزی از دست مان فرار کرد
    کی روش: فوتبال ژاپن 24 سال از فوتبال ایران جلو است/هیچ بازیکن اروپایی نداشتم
    سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: امروز ژاپن نفراتی زیادی داشت که در اروپا بازی می کنند، اما من هیچ بازیکنی نداشتم که در اروپا بازی کند.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,400 Times in 1,966 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: امروز ژاپن نفراتی زیادی داشت که در اروپا بازی می کنند، اما من هیچ بازیکنی نداشتم که در اروپا بازی کند.

where do azmoun,haghighi, and hajsafi play?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,714 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post

The same swan song as always. I'm getting tired of CQ's negativity.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.