X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    برانکو می گوید فقط فیفا دی

برانکو می گفت اردوی تیم ملی فقط باید زمانی که فیفا دی است انجام شود اما ما می گویم علاوه بر آن، اردوهایی برگزار کنیم چون حریفان ما همچون تیم ملی قطر یک ماه پیش از بازی با تیم ایران در اردو است. علاوه بر آن لیگ قطر پس از بازی با ایران آغاز خواهد شد و برای ازبکستانی ها نیز این مسئله وجود دارد. تیم های ملی قدرتمند و درجه یک آسیا مثل کره جنوبی و ژاپن از حالا برای موفقیت در جام جهانی 2018 برنامه دارند.

Then why did we play against QPR on a non-FIFA day back then?

Last Updated: Sunday, 24 July, 2005, 11:26 GMT 12:26 UK
    QPR 3-0 Iran
    Paul Furlong opened the scoring for QPR on 41 minutes
    Paul Furlong, Gareth Ainsworth and George Santos all scored headers as QPR enjoyed a 3-0 friendly win over Iran.The Iranians, who have qualified for next year's World Cup, held QPR at bay until the 41st minute, when Furlong headed Dan Shittu's cross home.

Substitute Ainsworth doubled the home side's lead 14 minutes after half-time, as he headed Lee Cook's corner.
    And Ainsworth turned provider after 71 minutes, taking the corner which Santos headed to complete the scoring.
    Summer signing Tommy Doherty made his debut for Rangers, playing just over one hour before making way for Marcus Bean.

Aston Villa trialist Wayne Henderson made an appearance in goal, while Derby trialist Jamie Vincent also played.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...pr/4712187.stm

Comment

^

We got to wait to see entire report but what is clear Taj can not handle this crisis.

If they are talking about players day off for TM, then why only talk with Branko? Is perspolis exceptional?

These discussion should have been done long way back when decision about training camp were made.

Taj still can't put these two peckerhead employee in the same room. What a silly scenario ...

Comment

تاج خبر داد:

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران ۲ بازی تدارکاتی برگزار می کند
        زمان و مکان بعداً اعلام می شود

Comment

Chaos , mismanagement, undecisiveness, is how everybody in power rules Iran! This is the absolute norm. Order, Management and clarity is the rare exception to this regime....so what TAJ is doing is completely within the norm of JE!!

Comment

I told you guys that all this fuss is about nothing , like Taj said today the league will start 2 weeks earlier than scheduled
            And TM will have. 2 week camp and a friendly game as well , before the Qatar match

Comment

I posted this video in another thread but I'll post it here as well.

Abedzadeh posted this video of Ali Karimi's interview back in 2012 and I just edited that specific part cause I think it's a great reminder to those with short term memory who are taking side with branki and karimi on this issue

Comment

It is a sad day in Iranian football when people think of PP or SS over TM. Iranian athletes, such as Gholamreza Takhti who put representing Iran above everything else, are probably rolling in their graves (may he rest in peace). At the moment when it is the most crucial for all sides to be the most united we are bickering like old house wives. It has become depressing reading this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  I told you guys that all this fuss is about nothing , like Taj said today the league will start 2 weeks earlier than scheduled
                  And TM will have. 2 week camp and a friendly game as well , before the Qatar match
                  while qatar has 1 month for preparation against our TM. same goes for uzbekistan and the others.

i think federation needs to implement a complete rehault of the league dates and sync it exactly with those in europe so they can have more camps.. more preparation, more professionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    Branko for sure will not give a shit, that's for sure! He only cared for his money and own career, never for Iran! Eventually he will cash out and leave the country again like he's done before!

This wimp is just jealous of CQ's authority skills, while he himself had zero (Daei made all the shots) and couldn't even keep a nice harmony in the locker room, which eventually was one of the main reasons we failed miserably at WC 2006!
                    Well said Amin. I have to say, who the fuck is br-AN-G0H to even question, let alone outright veto, CQ's previously approved plans for the national team?! This charb-zaboon, fraudster only came back to Iran after being unemployed for a full year and a half because he couldn't get a job anywhere else. After a repetitive history of getting fired from crappy teams, one right after the other, after only one season, this poroo now thinks he gets to call the shots?! I can't even believe we are having this discussion; a guy who coudn't even get a job as Real Madrid's water boy has veto power over CQ

(I posted this in the Persepolis thread, but it seems I should copy and paste the relevant portions here)

As was mentioned earlier in the thread, branko already had ample opportunity to raise his objections to the previously announced scheduling of the camps, but waited till recently. The timing appears odd, and makes me think he is up to something fishy.

"I Like to Coach Iran at World Cup Once Again", Branko Ivankovic Says

http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/20...ivankovic-says

Apparently he gave an interview in the past where he stated that he would like to coach TM again in a World Cup. I just hope he is not deliberately plotting to sabotage TM's preparation so that the national team hits a rough patch during the qualifiers, causing CQ to be fired, and himself receiving the job, but it seems that he is not above that type of repugnant behavior.

Prior to returning to Iran in April 2015, branco was unemployed for one and a half years; I can't think of any half-decent head coach that remains unemployed for such a long period of time. His last coaching job before PP was in his own country (with Dinano Zagreb for the '13-'14 season) ..... which fired him after only five matches! (This is the same team that he brags about making Croation league champs in '06-'07). The season before that ('12-'13), he coached Al-Wahda in the UAE, which fired him after just one season! The season before that, ('11-'12) he coached Al-Ittifaq in KSA, which also fired him after one season. The season and a half before that (December 2009 - May 2011), he coached a team in the Chinese league, called Dong, lol, and was fired after only one and a half seasons! Notice a pattern of repetitive, short-term firings (from crappy teams as well)?

To put it charitably, a collective assessment of his coaching history, record/results, as well as the places where he coached post-TM, is not exactly enviable, lol. He only returned to Iran because no other club in any other country would offer him a job, not because he is an Iran doost, or other charb zabooni he routinely spews during interviews. Ajab poroo. I won’t forget how in 2006 he chickened out and fled like a scared crook instead of returning with the national team to Iran; in an interview with BBC Persia in 2013 he said that the reason for his non-return was that he wanted to go back to Germany and watch the rest of the WC, which is absolute bullshit, considering that CQ came back with the national team, explained himself, and then went back all the way to Brazil to watch the remainder of the tournament. br-AN-G0H could have done the same.

I hope he is not plotting to steal CQ's job, but the more I think about it, it seems that is exactly his intention. For a deuche that was stupid enough to accuse an internationally respected headcoach of playing a "dangerous game", at this point there is nothing more dangerous than deliberately jeopardizing the preparation of a national team for imminently pending WCQs.
                    Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Here's another video that's right on point regarding Karimi's true position on br-AN-G0H, specifically when it comes to a heachcoach having "courage":

This is from when the national team returned after WC '06. He explicitly called out his former coach for being too chicken to come to Iran to explain himself to the people, and how if he had any courage and he was in the right, he would have come to Iran with his team and made his case before the country (which BTW is something CQ actually did after our match vs. Bosnia two years ago).

Now, he takes the side of the very same "coach" who he attacked and accused of being a tarsoo, and suddenly accuses CQ of not showing courage? This really shows that you can't put too much stock into what Karimi has been saying recently.
                      Zendebahd Iran

Comment

I lost respect for Ali Karimi when I figured he a lazy player and didn't want to stay in europe when he had the talent to do so. After 06 he played very bad in every game for NT
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Ali Karimi really showing his naivete and impulsiveness.
                          That is ONE of the saddest part of Iranian football and one of the reason why a lot of people lost interest since 2006. This country, football is full of people with double standards. Hezb-e-baad.
                          Daei, Kaimi, GN, Mayeli, you can name...
                          That is why people like Vahid and Kia are out of this mess...

Comment

Dear Colleague Mr. BranKo.

The End.

Since you did not assume your mistake, this is my last comment about this subject.

As far as I know until now you did not come out and - as a Gentleman - you did not apologize to the president of IRIF or to the Federation and League Board. You did not apologize to Persepolis Fans and not even to me. All this knowing that you made a serious mistake and that you have been unfair and incorrect.

You insulted and offended Team Melli Coach, Carlos Queiroz, one colleague that always showed and treated you with respect. For witch reason, only you can explain. You know you can’t escape from apologize and with humble and honor tell your Persepolis fans to stop insulting me, because you are totally responsible for this situation. If you think i get intimidated you make another mistake.

If you think you become big or stronger engaging this wave of insults against me, you are totally wrong. Every day that you delay your apologize to me and to Persepolis Fans, you are with out any doubt growing your fault. Even if you regret those words, with out apologize you become smaller and smaller every thay. You take the risk to go from Branko to branquinho (litle branco in Portuguese). As a football gentleman you will loose all your reputation and credibility and very soon, some how some way, people will start to say that this, at the end of the day, was always your real face.

Dear Persepolis and Team Melil Fans.
                            I wish you all my best wishes. I feel really sorry and disturbed for this sad and regretful episode. As you know, without reason unfortunately Mr. Branko produced false and malicious comments about me. I am still very chocked and surprised with those non-ethical accusations and until now there is nothing that can explain or justify that personal public attack against me, Team Melli Coach.
                            I totally reject and refuse the accusation of stopping players to make medical tests. Only one mind that is out of order can make the accusation inside one official facility of the Federation, with the support and cooperation of the Director of that facility, that the National Team Coach Carlos Queiroz is the one that now decides who is Champion or get relegated in the League. This is absolutely not acceptable coming from the coach of such a great club as Persepolis.

Thank you anyway for your always-welcome comments.
                            With my best wishes,

Carlos Queiroz

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...type=3&theater

Comment

Ajab sirisheye in martike.. baba bekesh biroon!!! WTF!!!

Comment

So much drama in our football..

Such a waste of time. Such a waste of energy.

We need to focus on Russia 2018!!

Comment

Working...
                                X