TM-News- - Page 559

Closed Thread
Page 559 of 903 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569609659 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,810 Times in 4,026 Posts
    When are we going to see the back of this guy, Shojaei?
    Retire already. :.... before you do more damage.

Seems he's injured Azmoun in a practice session!!!

مصدومیت سردار با تکل شجاعی (عکس)

سردار آزمون امروز از ناحیه پا با تکل مسعود شجاعی مصدوم شد.

به گزارش " ورزش سه " در تمرین امروز تیم ملی ایران ، سردار آزمون با تکل مسعود شجاعی از ناحیه پا مصدوم شد و پس از این اتفاق پزشکان تیم ملی به سرعت وارد زمین شدند و سردار را به بیرون زمین هدایت کردند.

پس از این اتفاق کارلوس کی روش برای دیدن وضعیت سردار به نزد وی رفت. بعد از مصدومیت آزمون تمرین تیم ملی متوقف نشد و کاوه رضایی به جای او وارد ترکیب شد.باید دید آیا مصدومیت آزمون جدی بوده است یا خیر.

Seems he's decided if he can't hurt the team during a game, he's going to do so anywhere possible. Even at practice!!!

Well, maybe a blessing in disguise. Maybe we'll use two of Taromi or Sharifi or Rezaei against Japan.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    ^ very unprofessional video taping skills. Instead of standing on a side and zooming on individuals, the dude is going around and passing through Japanese players several times while almost going on their faces! You can see they are not happy with these type of recording. I hope the camera man was not a reporter otherwise it is an embarrassment.

On positive side. I love Japan NT supporter's logo on their shirts. KIRIN is a well known alcohol beverage producer. I love their Kirin light beers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PersianLegion For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    ^ very unprofessional video taping skills. Instead of standing on a side and zooming on individuals, the dude is going around and passing through Japanese players several times while almost going on their faces! You can see they are not happy with these type of recording. I hope the camera man was not a reporter otherwise it is an embarrassment.
    Yeah it was really awkward, the channel that posted this video is known for posting amateur videos of behind the scenes stuff in different sports, often taken with phone cameras

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    When are we going to see the back of this guy, Shojaei?
    Retire already. :.... before you do more damage.

Seems he's injured Azmoun in a practice session!!!

مصدومیت سردار با تکل شجاعی (عکس)

سردار آزمون امروز از ناحیه پا با تکل مسعود شجاعی مصدوم شد.

به گزارش " ورزش سه " در تمرین امروز تیم ملی ایران ، سردار آزمون با تکل مسعود شجاعی از ناحیه پا مصدوم شد و پس از این اتفاق پزشکان تیم ملی به سرعت وارد زمین شدند و سردار را به بیرون زمین هدایت کردند.

پس از این اتفاق کارلوس کی روش برای دیدن وضعیت سردار به نزد وی رفت. بعد از مصدومیت آزمون تمرین تیم ملی متوقف نشد و کاوه رضایی به جای او وارد ترکیب شد.باید دید آیا مصدومیت آزمون جدی بوده است یا خیر.

Seems he's decided if he can't hurt the team during a game, he's going to do so anywhere possible. Even at practice!!!

Well, maybe a blessing in disguise. Maybe we'll use two of Taromi or Sharifi or Rezaei against Japan.
    No way. Japan has come to Iran with their full force. If we lose Azmoun then our chances of scoring will be reduced significantly. Just Azmoun being on the pitch can attract two defense to him on its own. Then the second forward has room to score. I Know Japanese take Azmoun very seriously. He is not unknown to Asian football anymore. After AC 2015 he has been on spot light along Son Hueng Min of S. Korea, Masimo of Australia and Omar Abdurahman of UAE as best future players of Asia along with Okazaki and Honda of Japan.

If I was in Iran would have gone to stadium for sure. My favorite Japanese players ever have been Nakata and now Honda. The guy is a perfect example of how our younger generation should be. He reminds me of our great players of 2000s and their last remaining up to WC 2014.

I like how Ki Sung Yeung of S.Korea, Masimo of Australia, and Honda of Japan play football. They are great reminders of Ali Karimi, Karim Bagheri, Mehdi Mahdavi Kia, Javad Nekonam, Vahid Hashemian, Khodadad Azizi, Alireza Mansourian, Javad Kazemian, Alireza Nikhbakht Vahedi, Ali Daei, ...

I enjoyed Chaduri playing for Korean team as well as Dejagah before transferring to Qatar.

This is the Dejagah I want to watch.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 13,518 Times in 5,696 Posts

خطرناک ترین بازیکن ژاپن روحیه تیمی است!
    کی روش: هیچ گونه ارزشی برای انتقادها قائل نیستم/ می خواهید لذت ببرید به سالن اُپرا بروید
    سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: در حال حاضر برای انتقادها ارزشی قائل نیستم چون در صدر جدول هستیم.

برای شخص بنده افتخار برگی است که با تیم ایران که در قلب من جای دارد مقابل ژاپن که قدرتمند است قرار بگیرم.
    این تجربه خوب و نادری است که فوتبالیست های جوان ایران مقابل آنها تجربه کسب کنند.

واقعیت مطلب این است که ما هیچ ارزشی برای این گونه انتقادها قائل نیستم. به خاطر اینکه در گذشته بارها اتفاق افتاده بود عملکرد خوبی داشتیم اما نتیجه نگرفتیم اما انتقادها و فشارها وجود داشت.
    در حال حاضر صدرنشین هستیم. 4 بازی باقی مانده که 3 بازی در خانه داریم برای ما فقط صعود مهم است اگر می خواهید لذت ببرید می توانید به سالن اپرا بروید.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,781 Times in 7,434 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Didn't they recently file for bankruptcy ? lol
    Surf brands have lost their appeal in NA markets of late and most are struggling..! but they remain quiet popular fashion force in EU and Asia, but mostly east asian regions..! this could possibly explain their sponsorship of our footsal team..?

their Chapter 11 was for a temporary financial relief, the finance company taking on their debt is knows the company still has popular selling brand names (QS, Roxy, DCshoes) and they are set to emerge as a big shareholder in the newly restructured company after the ch11 proceedings..!! but its a risk that could easily go array as well.. !?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 422 Posts
    Great analysis on how our opponents have been able to score since the WC. 13 games and 8 goals.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rezabmehr For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,898 Times in 1,960 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rezabmehr View Post
    Great analysis on how our opponents have been able to score since the WC. 13 games and 8 goals.
    Excellent analysis. All goals scored against Iran are almost identical. Defensive mistake with pretty weak goal keeping.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    How many similar goals of the same type do we have to concede until it gets fixed...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,197 Posts
    Fantastic analysis. They need to hire this guy for TM. As I mentioned before, Haghighi does not seem confident enough to make an exit and try to punch/catch crosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    How many similar goals of the same type do we have to concede until it gets fixed...
    Something tells me CQ is stubborn and doesn't like listening to anyone. By the time he wakes up and finds out, it will be too late.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.