TM-News- - Page 557

Closed Thread
Page 557 of 903 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557558559567607657 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 524 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    .....!!!!
    Just when I thought his silly public ''populist'' shenanigans have stopped, he goes and pulls this amateurish stunt?

So he doesn't say all this in the halftime.
    He doesn't do this after the game in the locker room with everything still fresh.
    He doesn't do this in the bus back from the stadium to the hotel.
    He doesn't do this in the hotel in a private session with the team.
    He doesn't do this on the bus ride to the airport.
    No! He waits and suddenly unloads all this IN PUBLIC, in front of the world at the airport?

Now, which CQ fan likes to defend this as a professional act? Who wants to deny this garbage as mere ''populist'' act like the others (holding the flag, bringing children and chanting ''Iran, Iran ..'', ). You know ... the stuff that is aimed at gullible and nave fans with little sense.

What's wrong with this chap? Insecurity? Paranoia?
    I think he knows what he's doing. He has experience dealing with the British press. I'm sure there's a reason behind it. I think the conclusion you've drawn from his very normal statement is really bizarre.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ramingeles2000 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,560 Times in 1,147 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shahname View Post
    BS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
    Why BS??!! If I were CQ I would kick all their Arses for such a poor game!!! Why should CQ the nice guy. He needs to kick out a few players and bring back the likes of Khalatbari and Beitashour!!!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    Queiroz: "This was one of the worst games that we played since I was in charge of Iran and I am really disappointed. Should Iran, number 1 team in Asia, play like this?"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 Times in 738 Posts
    some things i gathered from the game against oman. first thing is that O. ebrahimi is not and cannot be javads replacement. sure he is like a small bulldog but way too short for that position . all he does is long balls to the wings which most dont even make it and get intercepted. second , ashkan thinks he can start every TM again wether he plays like shit or like gold. CQ needs to bench him for a couple of games so zire koonesh atish begire so he gets back to his old self. way too much bulldogging and trickery moves going on. needs to be a team player. i would love to see ezzatolahi get the nod against japan. we need to see how he does against quality opponents because lets not fool ourselves.. he is the future of the DM spot. some players need to be dropped to get a reality check that playing for ur country is an important thing and an honor ! EVERYONE on that team need s a reality check.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saadat_abad For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    ^ I would also say Ali Karimi deserves a try as well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ایرانی For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saadat_abad View Post
    some things i gathered from the game against oman. first thing is that O. ebrahimi is not and cannot be javads replacement. sure he is like a small bulldog but way too short for that position . all he does is long balls to the wings which most dont even make it and get intercepted. second , ashkan thinks he can start every TM again wether he plays like shit or like gold. CQ needs to bench him for a couple of games so zire koonesh atish begire so he gets back to his old self. way too much bulldogging and trickery moves going on. needs to be a team player. i would love to see ezzatolahi get the nod against japan. we need to see how he does against quality opponents because lets not fool ourselves.. he is the future of the DM spot. some players need to be dropped to get a reality check that playing for ur country is an important thing and an honor ! EVERYONE on that team need s a reality check.
    I totally agree with your assessment of Ebrahimi performance but I wonder how come CQ allowed him to stay in the pitch for the whole match!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to volek1957 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    Team Melli futsal

Iran 3 - Russia 1 (highlights and goals)

I really think we need a dedicated thread for team melli futsal, both men and women.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    ^ I wish we were as good in football.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    I'm sure you guys have seen this patriot anytime any of our team melli's (Football, Basketball, Volleyball, etc.) play in east asia.

His name is "Abbas Niknam", and he is an english teacher in Japan. He attends any tournament that Iran participates at, all through east asia.

He has become very popular and famous with our team melli players.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    I watched this again and regret it again wow man!

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.