Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's unbelievable that CQ has to deal with all of these issues even though it should be certain other people that have these tasks but aren't doing them.

Comment

Can you imagine a world class manager have to sit down and write down a fucking PowerPoint presentation to get a god damn head body of footballing in the country i.e. the state funded federation to accommodate the most basic needs for a National Team heading for the World Cup? Amazing. It's mind blowing what we've become and in what hands our country is held hostage.

Comment

Draw live stream 12.00 Tehran time www.the-afc.com

پخش زنده مراسم قرعه کشی انتخابی جام جهانی در آسیا
        .................................................. .........................................
        دوستانی که مایل هستند مراسم را بصورت زنده و از طریق اینترنت تماشا کنند میتوانند به سایت کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا به آدرس: www.the-afc.com مراجعه نمایند. شروع مراسم : 12 ظهر بوقت ایران .... 16:30 بوقت مالزی

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          For those who missed Navad tonight. These were CQ's 11 demands to the IFF

i will be honest, this are not hard this to ask, he want good pitch, clarity and respect for tm, i think is a good think, with sanctions gone, we should do more, if we want cq to take us to the next round of the world cup we have to provide the stuff, most of them involve money, we can solve it, the question is do we want to solve it or not, getting a new coach how much it will help tm and the officals expecially if they dont makeit to the world cup, can a iranian coach cope with the huge pressure of replacing CQ, even a foreign coach will have a big shoe to fill unless as big as cq or even bigger, hence removing him is not good for IFF officals , wont help them at all

Comment

Are these the actual slides they used to present? I thought CQ would do better than that with formatting/fonts.

As for what he's asking, those are all basic needs, nothing out of the ordinary. Hopefully his voice resonates with the federation this go-around.

Comment

Comment

CQ has done the main ground work after few years
                making TM based on players and not by name, we saw players like rahmati and aghili out, and sticking to his players, after world cup brining in new young players, just as people were saying he is not, now that TM is stable if he can get the preparation and infrastructure there we can go far, i really believe, we need to use him as he will leave after 2018 and possibly 2019

Comment

team melli is no more party bazi ...well not for now at least,
                  u could be playing anywhere and be watched

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                    Can you imagine a world class manager have to sit down and write down a fucking PowerPoint presentation to get a god damn head body of footballing in the country i.e. the state funded federation to accommodate the most basic needs for a National Team heading for the World Cup? Amazing. It's mind blowing what we've become and in what hands our country is held hostage.
                    And then we have a member here calling CQ porrou for saying/doing all of this
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Kaffashian really defends CQ! I am glad to hear these things!
                      "without him (CQ) we will have major setbacks..."

LOL @ calling Asadi, Dr. Asadi ... loool
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I didn't think I would ever say that but vaghaan dameh CQ garm , he has shown more guts and balls like no other vatani coaches ever did.This man has more love and passion for our TM than anyone else I have seen in IFF or vezarate Varzesh 😡😡
                        I love this man and if you ask me we should keep him till 2022

Comment

Here we come!! Russia. In our group Iran and South Korea will be already World Cup 2018.

I told you all we will be in easy group

Comment

On another note: Game with Croatia was cancelled because CQ was opposed to it.

So we will play Belarus and Macedonia only.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                              On another note: Game with Croatia was cancelled because CQ was opposed to it.

So we will play Belarus and Macedonia only.
                              It's 100% canceled? Where did you hear that?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Croatia game just got canceled
                                According to Kaffashian CQ did not agree with that friendly match

Source : Fars news

Comment

Working...
                                X