TM-News- - Page 52

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 903 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,592 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosseini View Post
    Karim and Shojaei stole Khalatbari's spot in the team. What a mistake. He did so much for TM and always brought optimistic energy that all fans loved to see. I really disagree and CQ needs to explain his reasoning to the public. I usually trust him 100%, but here I have a strong feeling he is making a move that will be detrimental to the team's overall success.

Leaving him out of the WC roster.. and ON TOP of that the AC team would've made the guy feel like shit. I don't know what I'd do if I was in his position.
    The explanation is easy. CQ's strategy revolves around fitness and strength. CQ wants to prepare a physically strong team, and Khalatbari is a walking-stick and a midget.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onebloodfool For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,944 Times in 5,340 Posts
    Please keep the pics and videos from the camp coming

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,101 Times in 924 Posts
    The players left Tehran to Lisbon today via Dubai. The European and Persian Gulf players will join today and tomorrow.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,423 Times in 4,031 Posts
    Considering than national team doesn't want to play friendlies with iran, we should go for more friendlies with european clubs.

No need to go against Bara and co as they have a lot of players joining their national teams but middle range clubs. And club are stronger than NT as they train every day together.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    ^ might be right, but still damn embarrassing nobody wants to play against us, and IFF ain't willing to throw in the money.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    ^ might be right, but still damn embarrassing nobody wants to play against us, and IFF ain't willing to throw in the money.
    Nobody like us, we don't care.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    We should be smart and find other way to develop.

Banned
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,810 Times in 1,494 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onebloodfool View Post
    The explanation is easy. CQ's strategy revolves around fitness and strength. CQ wants to prepare a physically strong team, and Khalatbari is a walking-stick and a midget.
    Khalatbari's situation reminds me a lot of the Juan Mata at Man united now. Dude is skilled, small and nibble but he got sold by JM because he's small and weak plus he can't defend and loses the ball and for the very same reason he is getting benched at United, and will most likely get sold. The guy is a fan favourite and scores just like Khalatbari but his negatives outweigh his positive attributes.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    I saw a post about possible friendlies against Iraq and South Africa, what happened to that?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,788 Times in 2,490 Posts
    Team Mellis door is open for new players, says Carlos Queiroz

TEHRAN -- Iran coach Carlos Queiroz, who flew to Portugal with his men to hold a training camp in Lisbon, refused to rule out inviting new players ahead of 2015 AFC Asian Cup.

Ive invited the best players and if any player shows his quality in the league he will definitely be invited to the team. The door is open for new players but we have just 24 places in Team Melli, Queiroz told reports before heading to Portugal.

There were some critics regarding inviting old players but the Portuguese coach believes that he calls up the best players without considering their age.

I invite the best players no matter how old they are. Look at Portugal national team, the coach Fernando Santos has invited 38-year-old Ricardo Carvalho because he is still good. I dont look at the players age. I just look how good they are, Queiroz added.

Iran, who is preparing for the AFC Asian Cup in Australia, will play two friendly matches in Portugal camp.

The 2015 AFC Asian Cup will be held in Australia from January 9 to 31, 2015. Iran is in Group C of the AFC Asian Cup along with the UAE, Bahrain and Qatar.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.