This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    I know we all hate them but if this is true then that shows they arent afraid of us
    Or they just want to keep their own home game as well

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
      Before IFF had an excuse that there sanctions and they were not getting paid by Fifa but now that the sanctions are lifted shouldn't they be able to provide what CQ wants? Things have gotten worse since the sanctions were lifted. I just don't get it.
      Iran still does not have access to US banking system and this is the reason FIFA has not released the money yet.... All FIFA dealings for the world cup are done in US dollar
      sigpic

Comment

Carlos Queiroz Statement after this Saturday meeting with Iranian Footaball Federation:

a) After I presented my resignation letter, due to lack of support and conditions for a consistent and ambitious Iranian National Team preparation to Russia 2018, I was invited by President Kafashian to attend the Board Meeting today, and explain all the reasons and crucial issues related with my decision.I want to thank Mr President and the Board for this opportunity.

b) For the last 5 years we have been debating the same kind of problems. In this meeting I have presented a 11 key subjects document where I point the fundamental issues to support the World Cup preparation master plan, "Road to Russia 18". Here they are:

1- Respect for all financial duties and responsibilities with the National Team Players and Staff.

2- National Team Training Pitch.

3- National Team Technical Department & Elite Performance Training Center.

4- National A Team Budget.

5- Professional Match and Training Gear.

6- Travel and Accommodation conditions.

7- League Schedule in accomplice with World Cup Preparation Program.

8- Human Resources (Assistant Coach, Medical Staff, Administration).

9- Military Duties.

10- Consistent and ambitious World Cup Plan (training camps, resting periods).

11-Memo of Commitment about this document.

e) It was said that the Iranian Football Federation board will announce a decision, not accepting my resignation or termination of contract, after the 30th April. Until there i will assume my duties and responsibilities as Mr. President requested, attending the World Cup draw.

f) Once again my position is clear: time for promises is over and under the present lack of commitment and lack of financial support, resignation is inevitable; now is time to implement solutions, and solutions are the only way to restablish trust, confidence and hope.

CQ

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          I know we all hate them but if this is true then that shows they arent afraid of us
          Good. We tend to do well when we are underestimated.

Comment

Kafashian, Taj and Peyrovani had a meeting with Goudarzi, who promised to solve the problems regarding the national team.

http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/116959
            http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/116960

Comment

Under the pressure from Rohani and the underlying current by the people, the tide seem to be turning in favour of CQ and his demands. In CQ's favour is that although CQ's pay is behind, CQ's demands do not include that!

I'm sure a vengeful Goodarzi has been pressed into a position of support but deep down this man will have it in for CQ at some point in future. Although on one hand he argues that CQ should stop bad mouthing Assadi, he himself forgets how he addressed CQ only a year ago!? "Kargar, Karfamaye Ma Shodeh- We have to be greatful for losing to Argentina"

Also very interesting is that someone finally shut Mayel-be-Kohan up. Does anyone know what the retard doing?
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                Also very interesting is that someone finally shut Mayel-be-Kohan up. Does anyone know what the retard doing?
                He was at today's game between Malavan and Perspolis.

Comment

I'm just wondering: what are they gonna do without CQ?

Comment

Reading CQ's 11 key elements seems to be the most basic requirements that any professional team that really needs. He's not asking anything out of ordinary and I just don't understand why it's so hard to fulfill those requirements.

Comment

Full press conference. It's worth to watch it.

Part 1: http://cup.ir/sport/archive/490/view/116871
                      Part 2: http://cup.ir/sport/archive/490/view/116880
                      Part 3: http://cup.ir/sport/archive/490/view/116958
                      Part 4: http://cup.ir/sport/archive/490/view/116962
                      Part 5: http://cup.ir/sport/archive/490/view/116964
                      Part 6: http://cup.ir/sport/archive/490/view/116965

Comment

Reading CQ's 11 key elements seems to be the most basic requirements that any professional team that really needs. He's not asking anything out of ordinary and I just don't understand why it's so hard to fulfill those requirements.
                        IR. Question answered.

Comment

It's not his demands that concern the invalids, it's his popularity among the masses and his bold stand against injustice, specially that he is a foreigner!

Basically at the expense of derailing masses hope, Team Meli, they've done everything they can to force CQ to have enough and resign by himself in which case they would not have to pay him compensation. CQ has read their hands and stayed strong, although I'm not sure for how long more. Most of us would have probably say Fek it and legged it!
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

It is sunday 10 april? What is the news? Is Carlos stepdown?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Carlos Queiroz Statement after this Saturday meeting with Iranian Footaball Federation:

a) After I presented my resignation letter, due to lack of support and conditions for a consistent and ambitious Iranian National Team preparation to Russia 2018, I was invited by President Kafashian to attend the Board Meeting today, and explain all the reasons and crucial issues related with my decision.I want to thank Mr President and the Board for this opportunity.

b) For the last 5 years we have been debating the same kind of problems. In this meeting I have presented a 11 key subjects document where I point the fundamental issues to support the World Cup preparation master plan, "Road to Russia 18". Here they are:

1- Respect for all financial duties and responsibilities with the National Team Players and Staff.

2- National Team Training Pitch.

3- National Team Technical Department & Elite Performance Training Center.

4- National A Team Budget.

5- Professional Match and Training Gear.

6- Travel and Accommodation conditions.

7- League Schedule in accomplice with World Cup Preparation Program.

8- Human Resources (Assistant Coach, Medical Staff, Administration).

9- Military Duties.

10- Consistent and ambitious World Cup Plan (training camps, resting periods).

11-Memo of Commitment about this document.

e) It was said that the Iranian Football Federation board will announce a decision, not accepting my resignation or termination of contract, after the 30th April. Until there i will assume my duties and responsibilities as Mr. President requested, attending the World Cup draw.

f) Once again my position is clear: time for promises is over and under the present lack of commitment and lack of financial support, resignation is inevitable; now is time to implement solutions, and solutions are the only way to restablish trust, confidence and hope.

CQ

What happened to points C and D?!?
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Is everybody else having buffering issues with these just like all clips posted in Iranian sites ??

Comment

Working...
                                X