TM-News- - Page 516

Closed Thread
Page 516 of 903 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,313 Times in 5,057 Posts
    Footage from last training in Iran: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,537 Times in 7,297 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    Abbasi is one of Khamenei's top advisors on state affairs. As an ultra-conservative, he is one of the most toxic voices in the Islamic Republic. He's spoken out against almost everyone in the IR system like Khatami, Ahmadinejad, and Rouhani. He acts as Khamenei's representative and is widely viewed as one of IR's untouchables, which is why he can get away with naming and insulting individuals. I should also note that, outside of his ultra-fundamentalist views, he's a bit of a genius academically speaking.
    i admit, had not heard of that ignorant moron before..!! i could only bear watching about a min. of that video but it was obvious he was running an agenda of sort ..!!
    hard to fathom the bold in your statement..!! perhaps you meant Religious Studies from university of ghome or something...??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,125 Times in 2,543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    Footage from last training in Iran: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Can someone please explain to me why CQ and Peyrovani are still talking about the lack of friendlies?! Haven't we had a friendly for every scheduled FIFA date this year?!

They got Chile, Sweden, Uzbekistan and Japan in 6.5 months, all decent friendlies if not excellent ones and way more than you'd need to prepare for the likes of India, Guam and Turkmenistan.

So what do they need exactly, friendlies scheduled outside FIFA dates where our players won't be released anyway, so they can then complain about clubs not releasing them?!

And what's wrong with the field TM was practicing on? It looks hell of a lot better than any of the fields they have to play their matches on! They want a better field, so they can complain after the match that the pitch wasn't good and we are used to playing on a world class surface and that's why we played like crap (i.e. Turkmenistan match).

Just stop all the f*%^ nagging and bullshit two days before TM matches and focus on the task at hand. Give the fans something to be positive about FFS. We all know there are problems in Iran. Seriously don't need to hear it again and again every time we tune into TM news for a couple of minutes to get excited.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why CQ and Peyrovani are still talking about the lack of friendlies?! Haven't we had a friendly for every scheduled FIFA date this year?!

They got Chile, Sweden, Uzbekistan and Japan in 6.5 months, all decent friendlies if not excellent ones and way more than you'd need to prepare for the likes of India, Guam and Turkmenistan.

So what do they need exactly, friendlies scheduled outside FIFA dates where our players won't be released anyway, so they can then complain about clubs not releasing them?!

And what's wrong with the field TM was practicing on? It looks hell of a lot better than any of the fields they have to play their matches on! They want a better field, so they can complain after the match that the pitch wasn't good and we are used to playing on a world class surface and that's why we played like crap (i.e. Turkmenistan match).

Just stop all the f*%^ nagging and bullshit two days before TM matches and focus on the task at hand. Give the fans something to be positive about FFS. We all know there are problems in Iran. Seriously don't need to hear it again and again every time we tune into TM news for a couple of minutes to get excited.
    Take a look at our WC team and now. There are many new and young players. CQ is trying to find the right line up and back ups before the third round of WCQs and friendlies are important for this. He used the match against Turkmenistan for testing youngsters and you saw the results. We need either give him more friendlies or be OK with results like Iran-Turkmenisan. He should build the new team around more matches. Considering the Olympic matches having conflicts with national team preparation and many clubs won't release their players for every competition. It makes it really difficult to have a solid formation even with so many talents at disposal. They need to find the right formations and chemistry and it only happens with more playing along each others. For example if the match between Iran and Japan should have been before Iran vs Oman, so Iran had a real challenge and could see some weakness points in the team.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,313 Times in 5,057 Posts

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 13,304 Times in 5,581 Posts

اولین تمرین تیم ملی در هند برگزار شد
    در 48 ساعت مانده تا دیدار ایران برابر هند 23 بازیکن حاضر در اردو در شرایط خوبی هستند و تیم ملی بازیکن آسیب دیده ندارد

11. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,125 Times in 2,543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Take a look at our WC team and now. There are many new and young players. CQ is trying to find the right line up and back ups before the third round of WCQs and friendlies are important for this. He used the match against Turkmenistan for testing youngsters and you saw the results. We need either give him more friendlies or be OK with results like Iran-Turkmenisan. He should build the new team around more matches. Considering the Olympic matches having conflicts with national team preparation and many clubs won't release their players for every competition. It makes it really difficult to have a solid formation even with so many talents at disposal. They need to find the right formations and chemistry and it only happens with more playing along each others. For example if the match between Iran and Japan should have been before Iran vs Oman, so Iran had a real challenge and could see some weakness points in the team.
    That's the same limitation every other coach in the world has to work with. I don't hear them complaining about lack of friendlies because FIFA dates allow 2-3 friendlies per year (Australia has had two friendlies scheduled for the whole of 2015) . And we've had 4 so far this year, with another one scheduled for a month from now!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against more friendlies but what exactly do they want, for IFF to go to FIFA and ask them to change their entire global schedule around because we need more friendlies? Or to go to every single club and ask them to release their players so we can have additional camps?

The only other alternative would have been to schedule some friendlies for July and August during the summer break for the leagues, like the Japanese and the South Koreans did for their B teams. But he took both those months off, didn't he? He could very well have stayed and played a couple of matches against PGL teams.

So my question remains, what exactly do they want IFF to do?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,363 Times in 1,947 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shervinjalili View Post
    I know Gucci has a tattoo as well. Are they just going to call out the whole team on something that is irrelevant like come on.
    i agree, dejagah has so many tattos is a normal thing,if azmoun,dejagah and gucci get suspended, we might as well scrap the whole team

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    That's the same limitation every other coach in the world has to work with. I don't hear them complaining about lack of friendlies because FIFA dates allow 2-3 friendlies per year (Australia has had two friendlies scheduled for the whole of 2015) . And we've had 4 so far this year, with another one scheduled for a month from now!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against more friendlies but what exactly do they want, for IFF to go to FIFA and ask them to change their entire global schedule around because we need more friendlies? Or to go to every single club and ask them to release their players so we can have additional camps?

The only other alternative would have been to schedule some friendlies for July and August during the summer break for the leagues, like the Japanese and the South Koreans did for their B teams. But he took both those months off, didn't he? He could very well have stayed and played a couple of matches against PGL teams.

So my question remains, what exactly do they want IFF to do?
    We are not in his shoes and don't know how much IFF and sport ministry are faithful about their promises they made in April. CQ started really good with promises to have several camps and friendlies. Go back and read the IFF promises about how many friendlies and camps they agreed to have. I don't know why CQ left the team for whole summer but later it will be revealed by some players or staff members not now. Right now I trust CQ more than IFF, although CQ down playing Iran in general all the time is getting annoying.

Do we have a better alternative considering our sport ministry does not want to pay any coach in CQ level? Just look at our Olympic staff and you realize what they are preparing for our national team.

1. Sarparaste team: Mayali Kodan, the guy is a total ass kisser and mental case. He needs to be hospitalized.

2. Sarparstodoleh: Kashani, one of the most corrupted, two faced person in our football who is a former IRGC commander and basically ruined Persepolis when Ali Daei was the manager. Ali Daei revealed all nasty games Kashani played against him. The guy have a hot potato branding on his forehead to pretend he is praying all the time. (Jaye mohro ro pishonish mibini ina ro dagh mizanan ta began kheili namaz khonan. Moteghalebha.

Here is the whole interview in 90 program about Daei and Kashani. Watch it if you have the time.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. Mr. Coach: Khakpour, a former national player whose coaching license is not even accepted by AFC, so he is only experimenting with our U23 to make credentials for himself. He must be the cheapest coach available accepting the job. He is not a bad guy in my opinion but should have known his place, by accepting this position he is hurting our Olympic team. Alireza Manzourian would be a good option for our U23 team, but he is not cheap so IFF didn't choose him.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,576 Times in 5,448 Posts
    Kafashian to meet DFB president Niersbach // talks about a possible camp and a friendly between Germany and Iran

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.