This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    I am not sure man.... I have too many bad memories of the Iraq game, and every other game we played vs Saudi Arabia.... I just want to watch a game without getting frustrated and mad at side issues and ref's decisions etc...
    So for me, I don't want them anywhere near TM...
    Yeah, that's true, but although they may be stressful, they are also exciting af. I had never seen a more "mohayej" game than the Asian Cup match with Iraq. It was like the emotional rollercoaster of WCQ all in one game. It's a shame we lost that game, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching it; it was a good game. A rematch with Iraq is much needed, especially since we will for sure beat them at home. And I can only imagine how intense the Saudi-Iran game would be. Now those would be something to watch....

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
      As a sidenote... Does anyone know exactly when TM's new kit sponsor will be announced? If it's not Adidas we better stick with Uhlsport.
      According to this Kaffashian also had a meeting with Uhlsport representatives yesterday and said they would continue using them. I wouldn't take it as something too serious though, they've gone back and forth between supposed sponsors for months now.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=288729

Comment

CQ letter!

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=288757

Comment

TM-News-

^ just a translation of his Facebook post slightly twisted Iranian media style.

Nothing new we'll have to wait more

Comment

^
            yeah, on his Facebook page he says, there is a meeting on Saturday, lets see how it goes.....

IMO his heart is still with Iran, lets hope the best.
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

All I care about right now is which team from Pot 5 will be in our group. It better be Iraq and not Qatar. This may be the difference between a good WCQ and terrible drama.

6 more days and we will know.

Comment

I don't care, I still want Saudi Arabia in the final round.

We shouldn't fear drama and avoid it. Drama exists and it is life.

I want to crush them so they never dare to talk about Azadi 2-1 ever again.

Comment

They suck at the moment and we are the top Asiaj side.

I waited until we faced Japan and we did. They brought all their top gun Bundesliga and European based guns. And then I watched them struggle vs Team Melli. I watched a young player like Mehdi Torabi, who plays on a shitty field dribble passed their guns with ease and no fear.

There's no way in hell I fear Saudi Arabian football team. We all saw the Oman match. Nobody seems to remember that it was Oman who eliminated Saudi Arabia from Brasil 2014. They did lose to Australia 4-2 but they drew 0-0 vs Oman with Mohsen Torki as the ref (lol), and couldn't calitali on their little chances.

Yeah, I know it was 2 years ago and I know they have improved slightly.

But Team Melli is in the zone. Saudi Arabia is not. We will humiliate them.

Comment

CQ and Asadi will head to Malaysia for the final draw. Now this will be funny.

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...6%D8%AF/116361

راستی اگر قرار باشد دبیرکل فدراسیون و سرمربی تیم ملی ایران پشت یک میز و کنار یکدیگر بنشینند چه صحنه رمانتیکی رقم می خورد.

Comment

It looks like Iran will play 3 friendlies in its 2 week European camp that starts end of May

Very nice I sure hope this really does happen for TM , we need some friendlies badly

May 30 th vs. Croatia
                      June 2 nd vs. Macedonia
                      June 7 th vs. ?????????

Comment

I always wonder why Iran doesn't set up a friendly with Turkey. Their team is pretty good and our players won't need Visas to enter Turkey.

Comment

This is Turkey's strongest team since the WC 2002
                          If we were to play them today , we would loose to them

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            This is Turkey's strongest team since the WC 2002
                            If we were to play them today , we would loose to them
                            I don't know about that

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              CQ and Asadi will head to Malaysia for the final draw. Now this will be funny.

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...6%D8%AF/116361

راستی اگر قرار باشد دبیرکل فدراسیون و سرمربی تیم ملی ایران پشت یک میز و کنار یکدیگر بنشینند چه صحنه رمانتیکی رقم می خورد.
                              Why do they need to settle it in Malaysia?

Is their underground fight club in Malaysia we're not aware of lol?

I'm sick and tired of this ass clown Asadi. I'm sick and tired of hearing about him in the media, listening to his voice, looking at his face and realizing how much dumber I get when he is mentioned.

Bere gomshe!

In pedarsookhte baba o nanash bayad ba Mafia Eslami bashan ke behesh migan doctor. Martikeye **************

Comment

Hichkas az shoma khoshesh nemiad Asadi!

70 million Iran k00neto pare mikonan age bebinanet. Makhsoosan havadaraye Team Melli.

Boro gomsho pedar sag!

Comment

Working...
                                X