Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asadi and Goudarzi are both thieves and traitors who is#1 job is to destroy football TM and make sure we don't go to WC 2018
    But they both underestimated the thoughness of CQ , because if there was any other coach foreign or domestic,he would have given up and quit long time ago
    I really admire CQ's balls

Comment

CQ and kafashian had a 4H meeting today. CQ told reporters after the game is over, they won. in other words he again said he will leave.

Comment

But to be fair, CQ is also nagging and dragging us along for an unnecessary ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
          Who? And how are they screwed without CQ?
          IFF. Do they really believe some Hezbollahi vatani coach can qualify us for the world cup?

Comment

This fight is stupid, CQ is right in many subjects but this fight will only hurt TM.

Comment

i think the key is april 12, lets wait and see what happen

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                But to be fair, CQ is also nagging and dragging us along for an unnecessary ride.
                I don't get this... what is he nagging about? What is he dragging along?

It's not like he is doing this for himself only. Like Peyravoni said, he isn't going to take our new pitches with him when he leaves. He's not in search of high quality jerseys so he can wear them when he goes jogging. He isn't looking for better flights for our legionaires for the hell of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                  I don't get this... what is he nagging about? What is he dragging along?

It's not like he is doing this for himself only. Like Peyravoni said, he isn't going to take our new pitches with him when he leaves. He's not in search of high quality jerseys so he can wear them when he goes jogging. He isn't looking for better flights for our legionaires for the hell of it.
                  so him constantly saying he is going to quit isn't him nagging and acting childish. Ok say it once, even twice, but it's been more then that by far

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                    so him constantly saying he is going to quit isn't him nagging and acting childish. Ok say it once, even twice, but it's been more then that by far
                    Saying it once means they only have to ignore it once and the issue goes away.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I bet you the Saudis will pay the AFC to somehow avoid us in the final round.

Those ****y cheaters fear our team.

Team Melli will eviscerate Saudi Arabian if grouped together again.

Comment

There will be no mercy for Saudi Arabia in the final round.

When a player like Azmoun says in an interview that they are motivated for the match vs Saudi Arabia if grouped together, you know the shit will be intense when we play them again.

I'm hoping it will happen 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          There will be no mercy for Saudi Arabia in the final round.
                          When a player like Azmoun says in an interview that they are motivated for the match vs Saudi Arabia if grouped together, you know the shit will be intense when we play them again.
                          I'm hoping it will happen 🙏

I am not sure man.... I have too many bad memories of the Iraq game, and every other game we played vs Saudi Arabia.... I just want to watch a game without getting frustrated and mad at side issues and ref's decisions etc...
                          So for me, I don't want them anywhere near TM...
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Iraq is a must in our group they are basically a 6 pointer for us, Qatar on the other hand can cause us non-footballing issues

Comment

As a sidenote... Does anyone know exactly when TM's new kit sponsor will be announced? If it's not Adidas we better stick with Uhlsport.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                                As a sidenote... Does anyone know exactly when TM's new kit sponsor will be announced? If it's not Adidas we better stick with Uhlsport.
                                I think they said the next kit sponsor will be Givova or something

Comment

Working...
                                X