Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although very brave but sorta risky move by Sardar..!
    yet timing for such CQ supporting comment is good, which makes it a somewhat calculated risk..!
    after comfortably qualifying for Top Pot of 3rd round of WCQualifers and in midst of IFF elections, this is the good time to expose the idiocies of CQ's enemies within IFF to the public, put political pressure on these corrupt goozoo's in our Federation and make their positions shaky and untenable..!

besides Azmoun has already proven to be a marquee TM Star and clear notch above anyone we could have in striker/goal-getting position..!!
    he will have plenty of other football personalities backing him up, if IFF tries to take retaliatory actions against him by cutting him from future TM call-ups..!!
    damesh garm ..!

Comment

I also agree with PK jan and think Sardar shouldn't get mixed up with these issues. Again as he said CQ and Peyrovani aren't there forever and we don't want to be in a situation where our infamous Federation all suddenly decides to cause issues for Azmoun creating conflicts between them either resulting in him getting banned from TM or Sardar refusing to accept call-ups, in the end the ones that will have the last word are the guys on top unfortunately.

This has happened with other players and national teams before and we have to consider it although it was courageous, but wrong move IMO

Comment

Players of this generation are bunch of kids who talk without even thinking of consequence and social network make it worst, why you don't see guys like Jahanbakhsh, Karim Ansarifard or even Ashkan make such comments in regular base? because of professionalism, i totally agree with Z.

Comment

I'm glad he stood up for CQ. But let's face it, it would have looked better coming from jahanbaksh consider azmoun is such a silly child.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            I also agree with PK jan and think Sardar shouldn't get mixed up with these issues. Again as he said CQ and Peyrovani aren't there forever and we don't want to be in a situation where our infamous Federation all suddenly decides to cause issues for Azmoun creating conflicts between them either resulting in him getting banned from TM or Sardar refusing to accept call-ups, in the end the ones that will have the last word are the guys on top unfortunately.

This has happened with other players and national teams before and we have to consider it although it was courageous, but wrong move IMO
            There is a time when people who are in a position of power or popularity need to take a stand. Nothing ever changes when you just go with the status quo and keep your mouth zipped. It may cause problems in the short term, but you will reap the benefits in the long term. If not personally, at least you know that you helped make a change for the future. I am not saying that things will change with Sardar's comments, but people have kept quiet for long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
              I'm glad he stood up for CQ. But let's face it, it would have looked better coming from jahanbaksh consider azmoun is such a silly child.
              If you are superficial and look at only pictures he posts etc... then he might seem silly.

If you actually listen to him speak you'll know that he is a pretty clever kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                If you are superficial and look at only pictures he posts etc... then he might seem silly.

If you actually listen to him speak you'll know that he is a pretty clever kid.
                ahhh what is so clever about him? Doesn't come off as the most intelligent person really

Comment

Great stuff from Azmoun. About time a new generation stands up and speaks out. Very proud of him!

Comment

Taking a stand and supporting X is one thing. But for a player, no matter how popular (lets be real. Sardar is hardly Daei or Karimi or .. in popularity) to directly attack an official (as useless, moronic and incompetent as almost all officials in IR are) is not professional as well as not good for your future.

By all means express support for CQ. No problem there. Enumerate and wax on about how he's improved and transformed and rejuvenated TM. About how he's still got more to give at TM and it'd be a shame to see him leave. But if you want to be taken as a serious professional (playing abroad also has responsibilities, not just privileges ), you ought to rethink all your words and actions.
                    We all know the IR officials are all incompetent baboons. But as a national team player we also need to be measured in our actions.

If the argument of ''oh, he's just a kid'' is brought up, then by that token he forfeits a lot of other privileges and benefits from fans. I thought he'd matured from his days of senseless posting and selfies and incredulous claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      Taking a stand and supporting X is one thing. But for a player, no matter how popular (lets be real. Sardar is hardly Daei or Karimi or .. in popularity) to directly attack an official (as useless, moronic and incompetent as almost all officials in IR are) is not professional as well as not good for your future.

By all means express support for CQ. No problem there. Enumerate and wax on about how he's improved and transformed and rejuvenated TM. About how he's still got more to give at TM and it'd be a shame to see him leave. But if you want to be taken as a serious professional (playing abroad also has responsibilities, not just privileges ), you ought to rethink all your words and actions.

We all know the IR officials are all incompetent baboons. But as a national team player we also need to be measured in our actions.

If the argument of ''oh, he's just a kid'' is brought up, then by that token he forfeits a lot of other privileges and benefits from fans. I thought he'd matured from his days of senseless posting and selfies and incredulous claims.
                      The bold is where I partly disagree. This forum sure knows, but I don't think the same can be said for those in Iran. CQ is popular in Iran, but there are still plenty of people who are falling for Asadi/Goudarzi BS.

Just like I was saying to Z Joon, there comes a point when you have to put things like professionalism aside when it is for the greater good. No big changes have ever happened when people stayed polite and followed the order of things. These guys are liars, simple as that.

And keep this in mind. We as fans have probably only seen 1% of the BS going on within TM. Guys like Peyravoni and Sardar and CQ, etc.... are seeing EVERYTHING, and dealing with it on a daily basis. Sometimes enough is enough and you have to band together against liars. To do that, you have to forgo things like "professionalism" for a short while.

If anything, it would be unprofessional to sit idly by while you know top officials are lying to the masses without losing a breath.

Comment

Right now, a meeting between CQ and Kafashian is under way. Peyrovani has already left the meeting.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=288716
                        http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=288709

Comment

Ali Kafashian: "Under these conditions, Queiroz won't stay."

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=288724
                          Last edited by 04041374; 04-05-2016, 04:48 AM.

Comment

What conditions? Please specify.

Comment

Carlos just posted this on his facebook https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/?fref=nf

Dear friends,

As you all know my letter of resignation as Iran coach was presented on the 14 February. It was inevitable.

The reasons for this resignation are known and exclusively related with Team Melli working conditions. These conditions, the permanent failed promises, the lack of support to our players, to our facilities, and to our Federation are not compatible with our 2018 Russia World Championship ambition.

Nothing has changed. I decided to write you these words to warn you of that. I insist: nothing has changed. What is happening in the last few hours is that, as always, there are those who want to cause the illusion our concerns are false. But the truth is that 150 days before Iran starts to play his destiny to Russia 2018, in that home match against Qatar or Iraq, we are still arguing and discussing the same: Team Melli training facilities and conditions.

My friends,

Only fake and false knowledge can be worse than ignorance. Fake and false knowledge make people arrogant and irresponsible. But in this case, it is not only about fake and false knowledge. We are facing people who think and believe that all the others are really stupid. They think only them are blessed with brains. But we are not stupid. The players are not stupid. And the Iranian Football fans are not stupid.

This is not new for us. Put these people on top of the horse, and they will see them self as kings. They will try to foolish people and everybody around with lies, fake, false statements and promises. They will promote intrigues, divisions and suspicions. This is not new for us. Probably they don´t realize what we all see. They don't know that we know: that they are sick of jealous, envy and frustration. They don't know that we are ready to forgive them, but also ready to forget them, since it is time for them to go.

My dear friends,

In these last few days in this beautiful country, I feel deeply sad not for my situation, but for knowing that nothing has changed for Team Melli. Nothing is being done for the future of Iran National Team. And for those who are trying to fool the people with the opposite idea, I strongly recommend that they read Nasreddin tale related with Him repairing his house roof.
                              The past is the architecture of future. But they can never live simultaneously. It is time for you to choose stagnation or innovation, inertia or adventure, excuses or success.

To the future,

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                                Carlos just posted this on his facebook https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/?fref=nf

Dear friends,

As you all know my letter of resignation as Iran coach was presented on the 14 February. It was inevitable.

The reasons for this resignation are known and exclusively related with Team Melli working conditions. These conditions, the permanent failed promises, the lack of support to our players, to our facilities, and to our Federation are not compatible with our 2018 Russia World Championship ambition.

Nothing has changed. I decided to write you these words to warn you of that. I insist: nothing has changed. What is happening in the last few hours is that, as always, there are those who want to cause the illusion our concerns are false. But the truth is that 150 days before Iran starts to play his destiny to Russia 2018, in that home match against Qatar or Iraq, we are still arguing and discussing the same: Team Melli training facilities and conditions.

My friends,

Only fake and false knowledge can be worse than ignorance. Fake and false knowledge make people arrogant and irresponsible. But in this case, it is not only about fake and false knowledge. We are facing people who think and believe that all the others are really stupid. They think only them are blessed with brains. But we are not stupid. The players are not stupid. And the Iranian Football fans are not stupid.

This is not new for us. Put these people on top of the horse, and they will see them self as kings. They will try to foolish people and everybody around with lies, fake, false statements and promises. They will promote intrigues, divisions and suspicions. This is not new for us. Probably they don´t realize what we all see. They don't know that we know: that they are sick of jealous, envy and frustration. They don't know that we are ready to forgive them, but also ready to forget them, since it is time for them to go.

My dear friends,

In these last few days in this beautiful country, I feel deeply sad not for my situation, but for knowing that nothing has changed for Team Melli. Nothing is being done for the future of Iran National Team. And for those who are trying to fool the people with the opposite idea, I strongly recommend that they read Nasreddin tale related with Him repairing his house roof.
                                The past is the architecture of future. But they can never live simultaneously. It is time for you to choose stagnation or innovation, inertia or adventure, excuses or success.

To the future,
                                Pretty sure Carlos said he does not have a Facebook
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X