• Show
Clear All

Very careless comments by deputy sports minister Sajjadi

http://90tv.ir/video/233002/%D8%B3%D...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Jesus Christ, are we back at this again? FFS both sides just nag nag nag.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Didn't his boss Goodarzi visit the camp recently and found the conditions unfit. How many different animals must CQ deal with here ??

Comment

Great News the Croatia match is now on FIFA calendar set for May 30 th 😀😀👌👌👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Great News the Croatia match is now on FIFA calendar set for May 30 th 😀😀👌👌👍👍
            That is good news. That also means that we can play a 3rd friendly on 7th of June. I heard it is going to be Belarus?

30th May - Croatia
            2nd June - Macedonia
            7th June - ???

Comment

It will be a good choice they are ranked 64 th in FIFA ranking

Comment

Now that we have qualified for the AC 2019, we can use the FIFA days for some great friendlies rather wasting them for qualification games.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                  Now that we have qualified for the AC 2019, we can use the FIFA days for some great friendlies rather wasting them for qualification games.
                  yupp but i believe friedlies will be made based on the april 12 draw

Comment

Peyrovani has told on 90, that Rahmani will is eligible to play for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                      That is good news. That also means that we can play a 3rd friendly on 7th of June. I heard it is going to be Belarus?

30th May - Croatia
                      2nd June - Macedonia
                      7th June - ???
                      Still looking forward to Iran-USA in the Rose Bowl...one can dream!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good. If people don't listen to the coach because he is a foreigner and "insults Iran", maybe they will listen to Iranian players. Well done to Sardar, that is not an easy thing to do.

Comment

I admire Azmoun's support, but he shouldn’t create problems for himself. At least not yet at this age as he still is not in the right position to confront these idiots. "Tike endakhtan" here and there is ok, damesh garm, but don’t go too far.... Asadi is just one puppet representing this dirty system, so Azmoun is too young and can’t afford to "collect" more enemies, especially since CQ/Peyrovani won’t be there for eternity to back him up.
                              Last edited by Nariman; 04-04-2016, 02:44 PM.
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                                I admire Azmoun's support, but he shouldn’t create problems for himself. At least not yet at this age as he still is not in the right position to confront these idiots. "Tike endakhtan" here and there is ok, damesh garm, but don’t go too far.... Asadi is just one puppet representing this dirty system, so Azmoun is too young and can’t afford to "collect" more enemies, especially since CQ/Peyrovani won’t be there for eternity to back him up.
                                Unfortunately, they have to take this stance. He cannot be reserved. Azmoun is huge in Iran and is know somewhat internationally. He is pretty untouchable. Plus, I am sure he has the support of giants like Ali Karimi, Ali Daei etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X