Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    Reza Gucci and his bride

Ghorboone Agha Reza va khanoomesh!

Is she Iranian?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      Ghorboone Agha Reza va khanoomesh!

Is she Iranian?
      Yes, I read that she's the sister of some known Iranian singer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
        Yes, I read that she's the sister of some known Iranian singer.
        She is the sister of Sareh Bayat, who featured in A Seperation as Razieh.

Comment

Babolsar

Comment

Human long speach on CQ

http://90tv.ir/video/231862/%D8%AA%D...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

Comment

Comment

CQ's newest Facebook post

Dear friends,

This Friday we reach exactly five years since I came to Iran. I remember signing the contract on the Sports Minister's office, something unprecedented in my career. It was an honour.

In these five years we have made 61 international matches, with 34 wins, 19 draws and 8 defeats. When I arrived Iran was 4th in Asia FIFA Ranking, but in the last 3,5 years we have come to meet the objective of being number 1. It is in this position that we face Russia 2018 World Cup final qualifying stage draw, on the April 12 in Kuala Lumpur.

On the 1st August 2014 I signed a new contract with Iran National Team, until July 2018. In the same month I prepared and presented our National Team Plan. In the first page we could read as Mission Statement:

1 – Russia 2018 World Cup second round stage.
                2 – One National Team, united and focused.
                3 – One consistent and ambitious World Cup preparation.
                4 – One National Team Technical Department.
                5 – One Training Football Pitch.
                6 – One Performance Training Centre.
                7 – One National Team Culture and Mentality.

This National Team Plan was presented and delivered almost 2 years ago, in August 2014. There are only two things in life that never come back: time and the words you say.

Thank you all who have supported us and Team Melli over these years.

CQ

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...type=3&theater

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Dear friends,

This Friday we reach exactly five years since I came to Iran. I remember signing the contract on the Sports Minister's office, something unprecedented in my career. It was an honour.

In these five years we have made 61 international matches, with 34 wins, 19 draws and 8 defeats. When I arrived Iran was 4th in Asia FIFA Ranking, but in the last 3,5 years we have come to meet the objective of being number 1. It is in this position that we face Russia 2018 World Cup final qualifying stage draw, on the April 12 in Kuala Lumpur.

On the 1st August 2014 I signed a new contract with Iran National Team, until July 2018. In the same month I prepared and presented our National Team Plan. In the first page we could read as Mission Statement:

This National Team Plan was presented and delivered almost 2 years ago, in August 2014. There are only two things in life that never come back: time and the words you say.

CQ

Shit Shit Shit I really hope he doesn't go. Everything will go to shit !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Dear friends,

CQ

I still don't believe this is his facebook page or that he has any presence on facebook at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I still don't believe this is his facebook page or that he has any presence on facebook at all.
                      http://observador.pt/2015/01/26/os-j...arlos-queiroz/
                      Famous portuguese newspaper confirmed this facebook page

Comment

Gucci's wife does not look like an Iranian. I wish them the best in their future endeavors.

Comment

Damn, gave me goosebumps. A group of warriors going into the field of battle.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            Gucci's wife does not look like an Iranian. I wish them the best in their future endeavors.
                            bro of course she does lol

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                              I guess I don't know what Iranian girls look like now a days. Probably means I am growing old.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                                Yeap 100% Iranian with excessive make up and plastic surgery!!!
                                Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X