TM-News- - Page 503

Closed Thread
Page 503 of 903 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,952 Times in 6,990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shahname View Post
    Cmon man what more do you expect from a player?! Hajsafi has been tipped the most impressive player thus far in this season in IPL. He has scored great goals and given several assists for his club. He is not defensive material but in midfield, he is the best player for the left midfield position we have currently. No wonder he is the only IPL player that is being transferred to Europe. I think if he had stayed in the match against Argentina until the end of that match, we would most likely not have lost that match. But unfortunately he had to be replaced with the useless R. Haghighi because he ran out of gas (which again was due to the fact that he was not allowed by Sepahan to partake in TMs preparation in South Africa).
    right for most part, but cant say i care about his domestic form, nor have i ever considered IPL Stats as a clear signal of our players' international quality.!!
    all i know, he has been nothing short of a disaster in TM of late & that mostly due to ignorant carelessness and not taking his responsibilities on pitch seriously and in a professional manner ..!!

too many people these days singing his praises way too much and its clearly blown up his head ..!!

i'll give him a break if and when he finalizes his move to Germany ..! away from these excessive domestic fanfare, and under strict, professional system of play, he will surely get a good dose of reality and we can then better access his true quality as an international footballer..!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

CQ interview
    I thought CQ was coaching the World Stars? In the interview he says he just heard about it today and is playing no part.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,992 Times in 4,916 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    I thought CQ was coaching the World Stars? In the interview he says he just heard about it today and is playing no part.
    It's Iranian news. For the sake, the queen of Denmark could have been rumored to coach them.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 12,558 Times in 5,269 Posts

یم ملی امروز صبح در هتل محل اقامت

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,139 Times in 1,117 Posts
    Apologies if already answered in the thread, couldn't see it when I looked through, is Masoud out of the squad simply for being out of favour or is he injured?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 Times in 602 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Apologies if already answered in the thread, couldn't see it when I looked through, is Masoud out of the squad simply for being out of favour or is he injured?
    some says it's because of his bad performance vs Turkmenistan but it may be because of his club situation too. he is certainly not fit

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malavani For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,952 Times in 6,990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malavani View Post
    some says it's because of his bad performance vs Turkmenistan but it may be because of his club situation too. he is certainly not fit
    its combo of both, but mostly the Bold..!!
    he just joined a semi-decent Gutteri league team..!!

considering Carlos hasnt quiet dressed up a younger Alternative in position Yet, he will likely get another invite or two in our next WCQs..!! Past that, its highly doubtful ..!? i suppose it would depend mostly on his form and fitness, which will be probably shittt, as i think he will be mostly riding bench in gutter this next season..!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,868 Times in 3,088 Posts
    Masoud was so slow and nonchalant in the game that he made it easy for Turkmenistan to regroup in the first half. I liked CQ in the last WC cycle where at this time he beckoned the team to push forward to score even more goals against Bahrain. It should be the same. We should never be satisfied with a 1-0 win against a minnow. Thats how we end up tieing.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,469 Times in 8,950 Posts
    It's not like the rest of our players were not nonchalant, the entire team slowed down after the 1-0. Maybe for exception Azmoun who kept on pushing for the 2-0. It was just an off-day for all players.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,138 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Masoud was so slow and nonchalant in the game that he made it easy for Turkmenistan to regroup in the first half. I liked CQ in the last WC cycle where at this time he beckoned the team to push forward to score even more goals against Bahrain. It should be the same. We should never be satisfied with a 1-0 win against a minnow. Thats how we end up tieing.
    What is a minnow? We talking about the fish?

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.