TM-News- - Page 499

Closed Thread
Page 499 of 903 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509549599 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,436 Times in 8,868 Posts
    They'd all be playing if pooladi hadn't lied and stayed in Qatar.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    CQ's arrival in Tehran in video

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,765 Times in 7,426 Posts
    im sure CQ padarmiyooni mikoneh o moshkele oon sarbaza ro hal mikoneh..!!
    agha sarhang goozoo hala ye kam gonde goozi mikoneh o ghiafe migireh baad payeen miad

i hope Carlos has left himself enough time to prepare his troops for the WCQs coming up shortly..!!
    anything but resounding wins and he could well be on his way out..!! this time for good..

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,212 Times in 1,232 Posts
    IM sorry guys but I don't know what going on exactly. Did Rafie, Rahmani, Mahini and Khalilzadeh forge there sarbazi paper work?? If so they should know better than that. For TM players I'd expect betters than that. We all know how crazy the Gov't can get with these things why would they risk it?

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    IM sorry guys but I don't know what going on exactly. Did Rafie, Rahmani, Mahini and Khalilzadeh forge there sarbazi paper work?? If so they should know better than that. For TM players I'd expect betters than that. We all know how crazy the Gov't can get with these things why would they risk it?
    Everyone used to do that back in Iran. A couple of my cousins did the same thing instead of wasting two years of their youth for Sarbazi. There was a time that Sarbazi had respect and honor, not anymore.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Everyone used to do that back in Iran. A couple of my cousins did the same thing instead of wasting two years of their youth for Sarbazi. There was a time that Sarbazi had respect and honor, not anymore.
    I understand that but do you risk it if you are in the eyes of the nation??

Banned

Thanks
    I understand that but do you risk it if you are in the eyes of the nation??
    Maybe yes maybe no. It depends if I think I can be caught or not.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Maybe yes maybe no. It depends if I think I can be caught or not.
    You must also think that Athletes like A-rod, Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong did the right thing. Im sure they thought they would not get caught also.

Banned

Thanks
    You must also think that Athletes like A-rod, Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong did the right thing. I m sure they thought they would not get caught also.
    Doing drugs is difference than saving yourself two years of useless time wasting and bigari. If selective service was like US, or most of European countries then I would agree with you.

People are getting paid, trained is specific areas, and have contracts not being forced in those countries. It also considered honor for many people to serve in army.

Sarbazi was great back in the days in my dad era when they used to say a kid becomes a man once he finishes his Sarbazi. People were respected, trained well, got educations, helped the country (Sepah Danesh, Sepah Behdasht, Sepah Abadani), found good friends, etc. Now it is just a place for time wasting and learning criminal activities.

Once I wanted to join Air force here and get paid while getting train but my parents persuaded me to not join.

Still I won't bribe my way out but I don't blame those who do. I would rather buying Sarbazi to cheat or forge.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PersianLegion For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Doing drugs is difference than saving yourself two years of useless time wasting and bigari. If selective service was like US, or most of European countries then I would agree with you.

People are getting paid, trained is specific areas, and have contracts not being forced in those countries. It also considered honor for many people to serve in army.

Sarbazi was great back in the days in my dad era when they used to say a kid become a man once he finishes his Sarbazi. People were respected, trained well, got educations, help the country (Sepah Danesh, Sepah Behdasht, Sepah Abadani), found good friends, etc. Now it is just a place for time wasting and learning criminal activities.

Once I wanted to join Air force here and get paid while getting train but my parents persuaded me to not join.
    Well If you can't handle the heat, stay out the kitchen. Bottom line is, its always a risk when you try to forge you're way with the government.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.