TM-News- - Page 480

Closed Thread
Page 480 of 903 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,250 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    Bakhtiar & Soroush both moving to Tractorsazi.

They got them FREE !

بحتیار رحمانی و سروش رفیعی امروز بعداز ظهر به باشگاه تراکتور خواهند رفت و برای فصل بعد مذاکره می کنند.

از سوی دیگر شجاع خلیل زاده، سینا عشوری و علی حمودی هم می توانند فصل آینده برای تراکتور به میدان روند و کمک زیادی به این باشگاه کنند.

بدین ترتیب، باید گفت قلب تراکتور در فصل آینده را سربازها تشکیل می دهد که تمام این بازیکنان سابقه ملی و باشگاهی خیلی خوبی دارند و می توانند در آسیا کمک زیادی به تراکتور کنند.

البته این احتمال وجود دارد، علیرضا بیرانوند و سروش سعیدی هم به جمع تراکتوری ها بپیوندند اما هنوز قطعی نشده است.

It's disgusting what Teraktor Sazi gets away with. And the nerve of some of their fans to think they're picked on.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 Times in 1,946 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ali alipour View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The uhlsport contract is over in a month and Iff officials are rumored to be negotiating with Adidas
    if we can get adidas would be awsome, but is very hard,

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I really think adidas is lost in translation thing. Probably meant Adi(normal) daste lebas.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YeCheesi Tala For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 Times in 581 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
    I really think adidas is lost in translation thing. Probably meant Adi(normal) daste lebas.
    How typical Irani bazi if that actually is the case.

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,144 Times in 5,094 Posts
    The last time I saw any Iranian footballer wear Adidas kits was Damash in 2011. Adidas probably has no idea who Damash is lol.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,115 Times in 2,536 Posts
    According to Fars News, Mohammad Derakhshan, IFF's marketing manager has said that IFF is seriously negotiating with all the big 3 (Adidas, Nike and Puma), but Adidas is potentially the most serious contender at the moment.

When asked what will happen to the Asiatic Cheetah design that was done by Uhlsport , he said he's only in charge of administering the contracts and that's a decision to be made by someone else.

He says, so far no one has talked about sanctions or whether they will have any bearing on signing a new contract with these companies. The new sponsor will also supply kits to all Team Mellis at all levels including Women's teams.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,915 Times in 1,662 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ایرانی View Post
    I think Japan is the best team in Asia. They have the best league in Asia, the j league. Their national team has achieved the best results in recent Asian Cups. In addition their women are world champions and going well in this years world cup as well.

We have a lot to learn in terms of management and development from the Japanese. They have a 50 year plan in which they plan to become world champions!

If we want to keep up and compete we need to get our thumbs out of our rears and start grinding.
    That sounds intimidating as fuck

Anyway, IFF and Japan's federation have made an agreement this year to share experiences / learn from each other, etc. So I assume IFF is trying to get on Japan's path.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post
    That sounds intimidating as fuck

Anyway, IFF and Japan's federation have made an agreement this year to share experiences / learn from each other, etc. So I assume IFF is trying to get on Japan's path.
    Well good morning Bessos jan!

I hope you are trolling, because every sane person on this planet knows IFF will never become remotely professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,818 Times in 873 Posts
    Adidas have official stores in Iran and they do really well. This makes all the sense in the world and I genuinely hope it happens but I'm sure it wont
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,927 Times in 3,322 Posts
    I hope we won't have adidas. Adidas doesn't care about their random teams and worse, seing how they treat Belgium and Algeria (and MUtd) with they disgraceful kit tell everything.

Uhlsport was on Iran side when nobody wanted to come to Iran, they did very good looking kit (specially the red 2014).

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.