This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: TM-News-

Wtf man?! Who is this 'Pahlevun' who has deleted the whole TM page on Wikipedia?!

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
      dont is used here i think... lol
      Actually the correct term is ''aren't'', if you want to pick on people's english. Not ''doesn't''. He said ''...is aware ... the clowns at .... ''.

Comment

Is Iran going to play Zimbabwe U-23 in their SA camp?

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، کالیستو پاسووا، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال زیمباوه مدعی شد قرار است تیم کشورش در اردویی که تیم ایران در آفریقای جنوبی خواهد داشت مقابل شاگردان کی*روش قرار بگیرد.
        سرمربی زیمباوه تیمی که لقب جنگجویان جوان را دارد، با اعلام اینکه این دیدار ۱۹ دسامبر(۲۸ آذر) در ژوهانسبورگ انجام خواهد شد، ادعا کرده موافقت ایران برای آنکه زیمباوه با بازیکنان زیر ۲۳ سال یعنی رده المپیکش مقابل کشورمان قرار بگیرد را جلب کرده، ضمن آنکه هزینه*های اقامت و برگزاری این بازی در آفریقای جنوبی هم از سوی ایران پرداخت خواهد شد.

I still don't understand why they have to go to SA for a camp!
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I looked on wikipedia and they did not even participate in the qualifying for the last african u23 championship. Im not sure if they even have a u23 team. Some of queiroz's friendly choices are very weird

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            I looked on wikipedia and they did not even participate in the qualifying for the last african u23 championship. Im not sure if they even have a u23 team. Some of queiroz's friendly choices are very weird
            Well we haven't played Timbuktu yet

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
              Well we haven't played Timbuktu yet
              Faghat hamin mundeh bud...

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

قبل از جام ملت های آسیا
                تیم ملی به مصاف یک تیم لالیگایی می رود
                /کمپ تیم های اسپانیایی میزبان باشگاه های ایرانی

تیم ملی ایران قبل از جام ملت های ۲۰۱۵ آسیا به
                احتمال زیاد به مصاف یک تیم لالیگایی می رود.
                I knew it!

Comment

TM-News-

قبل از جام ملت های آسیا
                  تیم ملی به مصاف یک تیم لالیگایی می رود
                  /کمپ تیم های اسپانیایی میزبان باشگاه های ایرانی

تیم ملی ایران قبل از جام ملت های ۲۰۱۵ آسیا به
                  احتمال زیاد به مصاف یک تیم لالیگایی می رود.
                  The B club playing trend has got to stop. Total waste of Fifa days...
                  We truly are the kings of horrible preparations

And Zimbabwe U23?? God what are you doing Carlos?

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                    The B club playing trend has got to stop. Total waste of Fifa days...
                    We truly are the kings of horrible preparations

And Zimbabwe U23?? God what are you doing Carlos?
                    I agreee about B clubs, we should aim friendlies against middle table EPL, Bundesliga, Spain, Italy, etc... clubs without many international players, in order to play 97% of their full squad.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                      Is Iran going to play Zimbabwe U-23 in their SA camp?

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، کالیستو پاسووا، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال زیمباوه مدعی شد قرار است تیم کشورش در اردویی که تیم ایران در آفریقای جنوبی خواهد داشت مقابل شاگردان کی*روش قرار بگیرد.
                      سرمربی زیمباوه تیمی که لقب جنگجویان جوان را دارد، با اعلام اینکه این دیدار ۱۹ دسامبر(۲۸ آذر) در ژوهانسبورگ انجام خواهد شد، ادعا کرده موافقت ایران برای آنکه زیمباوه با بازیکنان زیر ۲۳ سال یعنی رده المپیکش مقابل کشورمان قرار بگیرد را جلب کرده، ضمن آنکه هزینه*های اقامت و برگزاری این بازی در آفریقای جنوبی هم از سوی ایران پرداخت خواهد شد.

I still don't understand why they have to go to SA for a camp!
                      CQ has good connections there and the players liked the facilities in SA during our previous camp. I also think that since SA is in the southern hemisphere, it will allow the players to acclimate better in Australia.
                      sigpic

Comment

Re: TM-News-

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                        CQ has good connections there and the players liked the facilities in SA during our previous camp. I also think that since SA is in the southern hemisphere, it will allow the players to acclimate better in Australia.
                        I am not sure going to SA months in advance of the AC really makes that much of a difference on how players acclimate.

IMHO I don't think these camps are cost effective. We could spend part of the cost rebuilding small facilities in Iran. Or better improve our piss poor youth programs.

But on the other hand Iran media do not create a good atmosphere for TM. Perhaps that's why they have to go 20000km away to concentrate.

Comment

Unlike IPL games TM games will have live broadcast including Korea game.

Comment

Re: TM-News-

Unlike IPL games TM games will have live broadcast including Korea game.
                            So far we haven't seen anything.

Comment

For the love of God if we r gonna play friendly games then they must be national teams
                              No more clubs please

Comment

^ Or Zimbabwe U23 team! Fucking embarrassing shit, we gotta be the team with SHITTIEST preparation going into a tournament EVER!!

Comment

Working...
                                X