TM-News- - Page 469

Closed Thread
Page 469 of 903 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Hosseini & offside

I agree with you %100 , we will destroy Guam,India and Turkemanistan by 5 goals in Azadi

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,043 Times in 4,942 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    Hosseini & offside

I agree with you %100 , we will destroy Guam,India and Turkemanistan by 5 goals in Azadi
    toro khoda calm down, people said the same about this first game against turkmenistan.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,805 Times in 1,926 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    toro khoda calm down, people said the same about this first game against turkmenistan.
    Had Iran scored on the early chances, the whole outcome would be very different. We were only up by one goal and had to defend to keep the score. They managed to score a goal. But this is not something they can repeat.

Trust me, from here on they will all be trashed by Iran.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    So apparently the Sweden match now counts as a bad game too:) A game where we had an 87% pass accuracy against a solid European team on their own turf… A game where the deciding difference between us and them was one of the best players on the planet… A game after which that same player described us as the better team… THIS was a bad game according to the same reasoning that suggested scoring five goals against Turkmenistan would make us 'mythological legends':)

Keep it coming fellas:)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xerexes For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Abtin

I never did,I went on record and said this game was not go a be easy bcoz we have a new team and playing in Turkemanistan

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    Abtin

I never did it,I went on record and said this game was not go a be easy bcoz we have a new team and playing in Turkemanistan
    Just do it

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,043 Times in 4,942 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Just do it
    Kardan kareh zeshtie

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    ^ But it is good for you!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 404 Posts
    What about Mehrdad Ghanbari? I believe he was the best LB this year in the IPL. He could be the LB that we need on the team
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,115 Times in 2,536 Posts
    Before the Turkmenistan game about a possible 5-0 result:

Quote Originally Posted by xerexes View Post
    Because I'm still having a hard time understanding how in the name of Rostam scoring five goals against a team that just lost to Guam(!) would classify our boys as "mythological legends"...
    After the Turkmenistan game, justifying a 1-1 tie:

Quote Originally Posted by xerexes View Post
    The fact is the gap is reduced significantly all over the world.

Thoroughly enjoy your predictions and supreme unparalleled insights into the world of football for their pure comical value. Please keep them coming...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.