This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    ^^ok then. Well Current TM player Mehdi Taremi will be pretty disappointed not being able to play against Dortmund in Dubai.

He is a great player and deserves a solid european offer.
    What do you mean? He was going to join Dortmund and it didn't work out or something? Or did he have another Bundesliga offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      What do you mean? He was going to join Dortmund and it didn't work out or something? Or did he have another Bundesliga offer?
      No, perspolis were planing to have a friendly match with Dortmund in Dubai. the Dubai camp was recently canceled for obvious reasons.

Comment

No, perspolis were planing to have a friendly match with Dortmund in Dubai. the Dubai camp was recently canceled for obvious reasons.
        Oh that's a shame. Can't the friendly be played somewhere else? Maybe in Iran or Germany?

Comment

omar might be a good player, but arab players dont go to europe is simple as that

Comment

Karimi just had potential. it was never realised. made a move to UAE when I'm sure he would've had european offers aswell.

Moved to Europe when it was far too late. His lack of fitness made him injury prone. He had never been in such a high performance team. He was used to just turning up in training and playing on the weekend.

Choosing money over Europe destroyed Karimi's career very early on.

Just hope Omar doesn't make the same mistake and becomes a wasted talent.
            Never realized his potential? He played for one of the best teams in Europe and was ahead of world-class midfielders. Yes, he could have moved on to Europe earlier, but he played there and had a very good spell till his injury.

Honestly, why do you care so much for UAE player? Have you not been brought up to speed Arabs all unanimously hate us? He's nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              man, he is an Arab, thats why you can't admit that not only he is much better than any player we have but he is also the best talent on the planet (check the video). He will become as good as Ronaldinho if not better.
              I've read some crazy ish on here - but this takes the cake

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                I've read some crazy ish on here - but this takes the cake
                baba I was making fun of that video title I don't know why all you guys took me seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Never realized his potential? He played for one of the best teams in Europe and was ahead of world-class midfielders. Yes, he could have moved on to Europe earlier, but he played there and had a very good spell till his injury.

Honestly, why do you care so much for UAE player? Have you not been brought up to speed Arabs all unanimously hate us? He's nothing special.
                  We have been warned by webmaster to not continue this argument as it has nothing to do with TM.

I hope you just accept that I have different opinions to that of yours regarding this subject.

Comment

Japanese NT coach is concerned about his team:

“Our opponents in the final round of qualifiers will be at a whole different level than the ones we have faced in the second round, teams like Iran, South Korea and Australia. Even China are improving,” said the former Algeria coach.

“A lot of people think Japan are at an advantage but if you compare player for player there are better teams than Japan. The finals are still way off in the distance.”

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2.../#.VpJUk_krJxC

I hope CQ has a plan for next round as well and start training camps soon. Next round won't be easy this time specially with worrying FIFA ranking next month.

Comment

Iran A Safe Country: IFF Head Kaffashian

January, 10, 2016 - 18:53

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Head of Iran Football Federation (IFF) Ali Kaffashian said Saudi Arabia football officials must prove their allegations of Iran is not a safe country.

The Saudi football association has officially announced that it would not participate in international matches in Iran.

Saudi football clubs Al-Ahli FC, Al-Hilal FC, Al-Ittiyad FC and Al-Nasr FC issued statements demanding that they play Asian Championship League matches against Iranian clubs in neutral venues.

“The Saudi Arabian Football Federation has not officially requested the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) to move the games away from Iran. Also, we’ve not heard anything from the AFC,” Kaffashian said.

“Iran is a safe country. We have already hosted Syria and Afghanistan matches in our country. The Saudi Arabia officials must prove that Iran is not a safe country,” he added.

“FIFA and the Asian Football Confederation rules are clear that politics has no place in football,” Kaffashian said.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/20...ead-kaffashian

Comment

Bolton has a game coming against Doncaster Rovers and they published this pictures with Ando in it. if you guys remember he scored twice against them back in January of 2007 in an important FA cup match.

Comment

When Bayern came to Tehran and Ali Karimi played for them

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                            Bolton has a game coming against Doncaster Rovers and they published this pictures with Ando in it. if you guys remember he scored twice against them back in January of 2007 in an important FA cup match.

Yadesh bekheyr..

Comment

A very young Mehdi Taremi

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=16884

Janjali interview with sheys rezaei!

Comment

Working...
                                X