This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    I don't think people realize how the atmosphere is in Iranian stadiums, Iranian fans can be uncontrollable and there is probably a reason why they keep putting some tracks around stadiums. When you have 60,000 to 100,000 men inside a stadium you can't ensure full safety for players and other people on the pitch
    That's also a reason why the first and second row of seats at Azadi stadium is also unfilled
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      I don't think people realize how the atmosphere is in Iranian stadiums, Iranian fans can be uncontrollable and there is probably a reason why they keep putting some tracks around stadiums. When you have 60,000 to 100,000 men inside a stadium you can't ensure full safety for players and other people on the pitch

They should maybe remove them for the new "small" 30K-ish ones tho
      Yep. I watched IR vs KSA in Azadi back in 1997-1998. 110K people packed in Azadi, all men, all rowdy. Every single KSA player name called, was followed with 110k individual going "booooo". There is a reason why Azadi has been voted one of the top 10 scariest stadiums to play in for visiting teams.

Comment

Every stadium in Iran has tracks because IR wants to control the crowds. Very simple

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          Yep. I watched IR vs KSA in Azadi back in 1997-1998. 110K people packed in Azadi, all men, all rowdy. Every single KSA player name called, was followed with 110k individual going "booooo". There is a reason why Azadi has been voted one of the top 10 scariest stadiums to play in for visiting teams.
          there is no top 10, azadi is on its own, nothing matches the hostility and atmosphere, this is real passion, not like turkish cowards who use flares.

Comment

Not related:

I don't care where he is from or where he plays at, he is simply out of this world!

http://youtu.be/nR7JDAeBOrg

I don't know why he doesn't go to Europe. He will make UAE very proud.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              Not related:
              I don't care where he is from or where he plays at, he is simply out of this world!
              http://youtu.be/nR7JDAeBOrg
              I don't know why he doesn't go to Europe. He will make UAE very proud.
              His passing is extremely incisive. As for why he isn't playing in Europe: Simple. They pay him a prince's salary.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                His passing is extremely incisive. As for why he isn't playing in Europe: Simple. They pay him a prince's salary.
                I'm sure a club like Man city Who are owned by a UAE Sheikh will pay him whatever he wants.

Some people will assassinate me for saying this, but he reminds me a lot like Ronaldinho. He does things on the pitch that we haven't seen before.

Comment

But did his supposed "quality" help when they played against us?

Comment

FIFA ranking January
                    http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranki...men/index.html

43 Iran
                    51 S. Korea
                    53 Japan
                    59 Australia
                    64 UAE
                    73 Uzbekistan
                    75 Saudi Arabia
                    82 China
                    84 Qatar
                    86 Jordan

Comment

A 34 year old Nekounam completely shut that Omar Abdulrahman guy down during the Iran - UAE game.

He's so overrated. I don't know why people are rating him highly, he's already 24 and still at Al-Ain.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        I'm sure a club like Man city Who are owned by a UAE Sheikh will pay him whatever he wants.

Some people will assassinate me for saying this, but he reminds me a lot like Ronaldinho. He does things on the pitch that we haven't seen before.
                        He didn't pass a two week trial at Manchester City.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          A 34 year old Nekounam completely shut that Omar Abdulrahman guy down during the Iran - UAE game.

He's so overrated. I don't know why people are rating him highly, he's already 24 and still at Al-Ain.
                          man, he is an Arab, thats why you can't admit that not only he is much better than any player we have but he is also the best talent on the planet (check the video). He will become as good as Ronaldinho if not better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            He didn't pass a two week trial at Manchester City.
                            He Might have fitness problems, but you can't deny his immense talent.

The vision he possesses is second to none.
                            If he was European or South American, he would be playing at a big club right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                              man, he is an Arab, thats why you can't admit that not only he is much better than any player we have but he is also the best talent on the planet (check the video). He will become as good as Ronaldinho if not better.
                              Mohammad Salah is from Egypt and an Arab, can't deny his talent. He is a decent player for AS Roma, and I like Omani goalkeeper Habsi as well because of his goalkeeping skills.

So what's your proof to back up that Abdulrahman will become as good as Ronaldinho? He is playing in the UAE League, can't take that seriously.

Comment

No, he isn't anything you guys suggest. Couple of highlights against UAE teams and low Asian NTs don't mean anything, he was completely neutralized against Iran and any slightly physical team will quickly shut down his game. He is talented but not to the extent that some of you guys mention, he has to prove himself in Europe and only then we will see where he stands. Because against more decent teams he hasn't done anything and I've watched him play since 2011.

I can sit here and say that Javad Kazemian was the bomb and the most talented player in Asia, his speed and dribbling was second to none, but he rejected European offers because Iranian and Emarati teams were paying him loads.

Comment

Working...
                                X