Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing the mashad stadium Fotos. Hopefully TM will have a match there soon!

Comment

Man Austrian members must be so happy they keep getting great friendlies. A decent number for an outside country for our national team to be playing in, i am so jealous.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        Man Austrian members must be so happy they keep getting great friendlies. A decent number for an outside country for our national team to be playing in, i am so jealous.
        Those friendlies are organized by IFCS, whose CEO is Iranian. He seems to have a good relationship with IFF. This is the 5th time TM is having training camps/friendlies in Austria since 2010.

good for us

Comment

Progress of Naghshe Jahan Stadium in Isfahan

Comment

Still a lot to do in Esfahan. These guys are full of incompetency. Cant take that long to build a stadium!

Comment

Lol, what a mess
              Only a few days after Uhlsport was announced as TM sponsor, the IFF homepage published a request for brands to get into negotiations with IFF.

According to Mohammad Derakhshan, head of the IFF trade comittee, this request has been sent to several companies such as Adidas, Uhlsport, Legea, Givova, Errea, Joma, Kelme, Li Ning and 361 Degrees

http://90tv.ir/news/196539/%D8%A7%D8...86%D8%AF%D8%9F

Comment

^^at this rate, by the time they finish the stadium they need to renovate it again to make it up to date!!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Isfahan is becoming a joke. Build a shitty mall in 2 years and can't build the 2nd story of a stadium after 13 years.
                  Even Mashhad and Ahvaz are finishing their stadiums and these fools keep siphoning money somehow. It looks like they've actually regressed.

Comment

I like the way it would look after it's done. I get the idea.

But my only problem is the track around the field.

Baba, that's enough tracks around footballfields. It's not like the Olympics are every year. We need tracks, but we don't need them in every single football stadium.

Comment

Baba Naghshe jahan will be a UNESCO world heritage site by the time it will be built. [emoji1]

It only took the Egyptians 20 years to build the great pyramid of Giza some 4000 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        I like the way it would look after it's done. I get the idea.

But my only problem is the track around the field.

Baba, that's enough tracks around footballfields. It's not like the Olympics are every year. We need tracks, but we don't need them in every single football stadium.
                        I think it's fine.
                        You probably just want Iranian Stadiums too look like Premier League Stadiums
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          They are planting the grass at Astan Qods Razvi (Imam Reza) stadium in Mashhad

Looks like it is going to be a decent stadium when is fully complete and operational in 2035!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Isfahan is becoming a joke. Build a shitty mall in 2 years and can't build the 2nd story of a stadium after 13 years.
                            Even Mashhad and Ahvaz are finishing their stadiums and these fools keep siphoning money somehow. It looks like they've actually regressed.

By the time it is done, the AFC is going to mandate that they cant use the 2nd floor since it is unsafe.

Comment

Tbf there's a reason why tracks around stadiums isn't a thing any more, it's shite for the atmosphere and the paying spectators. Keep those junkies separate from the beautiful game, please.

Comment

I don't think people realize how the atmosphere is in Iranian stadiums, Iranian fans can be uncontrollable and there is probably a reason why they keep putting some tracks around stadiums. When you have 60,000 to 100,000 men inside a stadium you can't ensure full safety for players and other people on the pitch

They should maybe remove them for the new "small" 30K-ish ones tho

Comment

Working...
                                X