TM-News- - Page 458

Closed Thread
Page 458 of 903 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,366 Times in 1,496 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mahestan View Post
    ...not trying to start any anti CQ argument, but I'm sorry, if I was given a $15,000 watch as a gift, I would wear it no matter what color the band is. I don't think this has anything to do with how much he loves Iran.

If I got a $15,000 watch with the Yellow Green and Blue color scheme of Gabon's national flag, I'd likely never wear it. I'm not gaudy enough to want to show off a watch that has a bright color scheme just to show off that it's $15,000.

CQ seems to wear it with pride, and you're just making stuff up that it's just because it's expensive. If it were another country's colors, I highly doubt CQ would wear it.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,935 Times in 5,336 Posts
    ...not trying to start any anti CQ argument, but I'm sorry, if I was given a $15,000 watch as a gift, I would wear it no matter what color the band is. I don't think this has anything to do with how much he loves Iran.
    But do the other coaches still wear the ones they got?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 1,334 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    If I got a $15,000 watch with the Yellow Green and Blue color scheme of Gabon's national flag, I'd likely never wear it. I'm not gaudy enough to want to show off a watch that has a bright color scheme just to show off that it's $15,000.

CQ seems to wear it with pride, and you're just making stuff up that it's just because it's expensive. If it were another country's colors, I highly doubt CQ would wear it.
    How am I making stuff up? Did you personally ask CQ if he is specifically wearing the watch because "he loves Iran"? I'm trying to say he would wear the watch even if it had a black/brown band because it was a gift to him, on top of that being a famous/expensive brand. Frankly it's more of "making stuff up" by saying he is wearing this watch because "he loves Iran".

News Editor
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,646 Times in 4,051 Posts
    How am I making stuff up? Did you personally ask CQ if he is specifically wearing the watch because "he loves Iran"? I'm trying to say he would wear the watch even if it had a black/brown band because it was a gift to him, on top of that being a famous/expensive brand. Frankly it's more of "making stuff up" by saying he is wearing this watch because "he loves Iran".
    He was asked in an interview about the watch and said he wears it because it is Iran's colors. This was in an interview after the Asian Cup. I'm sure someone remembers which one and will post it.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rugs For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rugs View Post
    He was asked in an interview about the watch and said he wears it because it is Iran's colors. This was in an interview after the Asian Cup. I'm sure someone remembers which one and will post it.
    I was not aware of that. Thank you for clarifying that up for me.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 620 Posts

One can also go and change the band on an expensive watch. That's not a problem if the band is not to ones taste. The fact is that he is now the coach of Iran and wearing the colours of Iran makes sense. So good on him.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Black/Brown band... You mean the most popular watch band colors on earth????

Do you think CQ would wear a watch with a pink band if it were worth $15,000?

Yes, that's why you're making stuff up. Most people on earth, especially adults would not wear a wristband with bright colors, unless they're 1.) a douche 2.) wearing it as it has some symbolic/sentimental value.

What you're saying just makes no sense, that's why you're making stuff up.

Wearing a wristband that is colorful and would be weird on any 60 year old+ person is worn purely because it's expensive. If I buy CQ a $15,000 thong, will he wear that too? You're just making stuff up to make it seem like he doesn't love Iran. He does, almost everything he does shows that. So please, stop pulling stuff out of your butt.

If you want, let's each throw down $7,500 for one of Javeed's thongs with Djibouti's flag colors and we'll see if CQ wears it just because it's expensive. Because you know, people will wear anything that costed $15,000 as your argument tends to argue. They don't wear things because they like it, or it means anything to them personally...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Afat11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Black/Brown band... You mean the most popular watch band colors on earth????

Do you think CQ would wear a watch with a pink band if it were worth $15,000?

Yes, that's why you're making stuff up. Most people on earth, especially adults would not wear a wristband with bright colors, unless they're 1.) a douche 2.) wearing it as it has some symbolic/sentimental value.

What you're saying just makes no sense, that's why you're making stuff up.

Wearing a wristband that is colorful and would be weird on any 60 year old+ person is worn purely because it's expensive. If I buy CQ a $15,000 thong, will he wear that too? You're just making stuff up to make it seem like he doesn't love Iran. He does, almost everything he does shows that. So please, stop pulling stuff out of your butt.

If you want, let's each throw down $7,500 for one of Javeed's thongs with Djibouti's flag colors and we'll see if CQ wears it just because it's expensive. Because you know, people will wear anything that costed $15,000 as your argument tends to argue. They don't wear things because they like it, or it means anything to them personally...
    Stop throwing out nonsense rants. Using a watch that he got as a gift doesn't show that he loves a country. Rugs mentioned he spoke about it during an interview, that's a different story.

Forum & News Staff
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,294 Times in 1,062 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    But do the other coaches still wear the ones they got?
    apparently Mayeli chemidoonam chi is wearing his watch with pride too, it's made by "tokhme morgh sazi Karaj"....

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Stop throwing out nonsense rants. Using a watch that he got as a gift doesn't show that he loves a country. Rugs mentioned he spoke about it during an interview, that's a different story.
    Yes, so you were making stuff up. Hence, my rant. All logic runs against you, and now we know his words do as well.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.