TM-News- - Page 451

Closed Thread
Page 451 of 903 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

  1. #4501
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 87 Times in 61 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    In essence, fuck him. He's a stupid piece of shit, and if you look at everything above, you will see that it is very possible that he may have held a grudge with us over CQ's statements. That is not fair play, no matter how much you want to blame CQ or Pooladi. Williams is 90% at fault here. His stupidity + lack of fair play ruined our chance at the cup.
    CQ criticized him like an idiot for absolutely no reason. Is that going to harbor resentment from the ref and possibly be used against his team? You bet. Whose fault is that? Why would silly CQ criticize a ref that harshly for nothing after confidently winning a match?

    Regardless. Your determination for being a blind CQ apologist comes with a single caveat. Abandoned logic. Is it Ben William's fault that he saw a stupid, obnoxious grassroller and carded him or the stupid obnoxious grassroller's fault for being a stupid and obnoxious grassroller? He missed the ball by a mile. Charged at their goalie for absolutely no reason other than being a douche. Goalie got pissed and pushed him slightly - no force, no malice, no card, no controversy. He grabbed his own face as if he was superman punched in the face then dropped and grassrolled excessively. That's a yellow card anywhere, anytime, irrespective of the "circumstances of the game" or its importance. Feigning an Injury INFRONT OF THE REF!

    Is Ben Williams an idiot for forgetting to have carded Pouladi before and not showing him the red card right away after the 2nd yellow? Sure. But it is not his fault that Pouladi was a moron and grassrolled on a yellow card.

    Pouladi's behavior was disgusting, unbecoming, asinine and scandalous. I still hear Koreans moaning about Iran grassrolling here and there because Rahmati grassrolled against them that one time. We're Iranians, we do not grassroll, PERIOD! Stop trying to push his pathetic grassrolling under the rug by desperately assigning blame on the Ref. I'll repeat it once again, so that It may sink in. He grassrolled. He acted like an arab. He's an Iranian. He plays for Iran. He humiliated us by that pathetic display and his lack of sportsmanship. He deserved to get carded. Got it? If you still don't get it, then keep rereading it, until you do. If you still don't get it even after that then you can't be helped.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashkan24 For This Useful Post:


  3. #4502
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Afat11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,715
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,492 Posts
    Rep Power
    6618808
    Quote Originally Posted by ashkan24 View Post
    CQ criticized him like an idiot for absolutely no reason. Is that going to harbor resentment from the ref and possibly be used against his team? You bet. Whose fault is that? Why would silly CQ criticize a ref that harshly for nothing after confidently winning a match?

    Regardless. Your determination for being a blind CQ apologist comes with a single caveat. Abandoned logic. Is it Ben William's fault that he saw a stupid, obnoxious grassroller and carded him or the stupid obnoxious grassroller's fault for being a stupid and obnoxious grassroller? He missed the ball by a mile. Charged at their goalie for absolutely no reason other than being a douche. Goalie got pissed and pushed him slightly - no force, no malice, no card, no controversy. He grabbed his own face as if he was superman punched in the face then dropped and grassrolled excessively. That's a yellow card anywhere, anytime, irrespective of the "circumstances of the game" or its importance. Feigning an Injury INFRONT OF THE REF!

    Is Ben Williams an idiot for forgetting to have carded Pouladi before and not showing him the red card right away after the 2nd yellow? Sure. But it is not his fault that Pouladi was a moron and grassrolled on a yellow card.

    Pouladi's behavior was disgusting, unbecoming, asinine and scandalous. I still hear Koreans moaning about Iran grassrolling here and there because Rahmati grassrolled against them that one time. We're Iranians, we do not grassroll, PERIOD! Stop trying to push his pathetic grassrolling under the rug by desperately assigning blame on the Ref. I'll repeat it once again, so that It may sink in. He grassrolled. He acted like an arab. He's an Iranian. He plays for Iran. He humiliated us by that pathetic display and his lack of sportsmanship. He deserved to get carded. Got it? If you still don't get it, then keep rereading it, until you do. If you still don't get it even after that then you can't be helped.
    Lol, you just repeat every point you made before. Without acknowledging any of my points. I said grassrolling is bad. 99.9% of referees would not have made the same decision as Williams, and he even didn't know that he made the decision, apparently. At least he made it seem that way. First, referees shouldn't upset the integrity of a game and essentially attempt to fix a match based on their personal biases against a coach. Second, if he did just make a mistake, it was a stupid mistake, and no blame can be placed on CQ or Pooladi. He stupidly pulled out a card without intending too.

    Either way, why would CQ be at fault? Would you say it's okay if an Arab team fixed a game because CQ has been critical of their league or whatever in the past? A coach can comment and should comment on games. It is their job to react honestly about how they view the game. Even if he went overboard, do you support match-fixing by referees? It seems either you're extremely forgiving of stupidity, or you encourage match-fixing based on personal grudges.

    Still, feel free to respond by saying I'm a CQ-sympathizer and repeat your points about Pooladi flopping and CQ speaking out for a third time. I really enjoy reading it over and over. Hopefully you can comment on the 2 questions below.

    1.) Was Ben Williams stupid to forget that he'd given Pooladi an earlier soft yellow, based on the fact that he was walking away and the Iraqi players had to remind him it was the second yellow with him shrugging like "oops", or was Ben Williams purposely trying to handicap us in the match based on CQ's words.

    2.) If you believe the former, how is Ben Williams not completely at fault for forgetting such an important thing in such an important match? If you believe the latter, do you choose to support match-fixing in football. Because you not placing any blame on the guy holding the grudge and screwing the team purposely is quite unbelievable. I hope you don't support such a thing. Football will collapse at that point. Coaches around the world critique referees and often harder than CQ... Do you think these refs are justified in screwing those coached like Mourinho, Guardiola, etc.?

    If this happened to any of them in a Champions League Semi-Final, you'd be fuming and complaining about how horrible that is for football, but due to you being blinded by your undying will to bash CQ, you cannot see or acknowledge any of these truths. You just keep believing whatever will allow you to place blame on those you want to be responsible.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Afat11 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4503
    PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tehran
    Posts
    4,921
    Thanks
    4,075
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    Rep Power
    4309541
    TM recovering today









  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:


  7. #4504
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Afat11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,715
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,492 Posts
    Rep Power
    6618808
    Quote Originally Posted by ashkan24 View Post
    CQ criticized him like an idiot for absolutely no reason. Is that going to harbor resentment from the ref and possibly be used against his team? You bet. Whose fault is that? Why would silly CQ criticize a ref that harshly for nothing after confidently winning a match?

    Regardless. Your determination for being a blind CQ apologist comes with a single caveat. Abandoned logic. Is it Ben William's fault that he saw a stupid, obnoxious grassroller and carded him or the stupid obnoxious grassroller's fault for being a stupid and obnoxious grassroller? He missed the ball by a mile. Charged at their goalie for absolutely no reason other than being a douche. Goalie got pissed and pushed him slightly - no force, no malice, no card, no controversy. He grabbed his own face as if he was superman punched in the face then dropped and grassrolled excessively. That's a yellow card anywhere, anytime, irrespective of the "circumstances of the game" or its importance. Feigning an Injury INFRONT OF THE REF!

    Is Ben Williams an idiot for forgetting to have carded Pouladi before and not showing him the red card right away after the 2nd yellow? Sure. But it is not his fault that Pouladi was a moron and grassrolled on a yellow card.

    Pouladi's behavior was disgusting, unbecoming, asinine and scandalous. I still hear Koreans moaning about Iran grassrolling here and there because Rahmati grassrolled against them that one time. We're Iranians, we do not grassroll, PERIOD! Stop trying to push his pathetic grassrolling under the rug by desperately assigning blame on the Ref. I'll repeat it once again, so that It may sink in. He grassrolled. He acted like an arab. He's an Iranian. He plays for Iran. He humiliated us by that pathetic display and his lack of sportsmanship. He deserved to get carded. Got it? If you still don't get it, then keep rereading it, until you do. If you still don't get it even after that then you can't be helped.
    ashkan24 jan, just an fyi, I don't want to make anything personal with you. You are a valuable member of this forum, and it seems that you and I disagree on more than a few things. I enjoy talking to you, as I think we both are very passionate about TM. I'm sorry if I ever sound riled up in my responses, I just enjoy the verbal battles. I have no personal problem with you or anyone else on these boards. Hope you can see that in my response. I don't and won't try to make it personal with you.

  8. #4505
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,154
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Guys guys just Chilax ok

    Even if we would have won the Iraq match the AFC will ha ever allowed us to win the cup no matter what

    We would have beaten South Korea and then will have played Australia in the final but they would have made sure

    TM would have lost that game

  9. #4506
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 87 Times in 61 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    I said grassrolling is bad. 99.9% of referees would not have made the same decision as Williams, and he even didn't know that he made the decision, apparently. At least he made it seem that way. First, referees shouldn't upset the integrity of a game and essentially attempt to fix a match based on their personal biases against a coach. Second, if he did just make a mistake, it was a stupid mistake, and no blame can be placed on CQ or Pooladi. He stupidly pulled out a card without intending too.
    I've already addressed every point you've made hence my advice to reread my post. So yes, I'm going to repeat myself.

    Well, I argue that 99.9% of the refs would actually yellow card an obvious feigned injury from an "assault." Not much wiggleroom here for opinions as it's in Fifa rules
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Ben William's momentary brainfart that lead him to forget Pouladi was already on a yellow card is IRRELEVANT, as it should not affect his decision making process as per fifa rules cited above.

    If Ben William's decision to yellow card Pouladi for his offense is correct as per Fifa laws then match fixing allegations are asinine.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashkan24 View Post
    Is Ben Williams an idiot for forgetting to have carded Pouladi before and not showing him the red card right away after the 2nd yellow? Sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashkan24 View Post
    CQ is the sole responsible party for that loss due to his insistence for selecting him despite him being caught illegally circumventing his conscription, moving to an arab league and grassrolling in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    1.) Was Ben Williams stupid to forget that he'd given Pooladi an earlier soft yellow, based on the fact that he was walking away and the Iraqi players had to remind him it was the second yellow with him shrugging like "oops", or was Ben Williams purposely trying to handicap us in the match based on CQ's words.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashkan24 View Post
    Is Ben Williams an idiot for forgetting to have carded Pouladi before and not showing him the red card right away after the 2nd yellow? Sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashkan24 View Post
    Is Ben Williams an idiot for forgetting to have carded Pouladi before and not showing him the red card right away after the 2nd yellow? Sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashkan24 View Post
    Is Ben Williams an idiot for forgetting to have carded Pouladi before and not showing him the red card right away after the 2nd yellow? Sure.

    Your question was already answered as quoted. The bolded part is answered above. Seriously, do you even read?

    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    2.) If you believe the former, how is Ben Williams not completely at fault for forgetting such an important thing in such an important match? If you believe the latter, do you choose to support match-fixing in football. Because you not placing any blame on the guy holding the grudge and screwing the team purposely is quite unbelievable. I hope you don't support such a thing. Football will collapse at that point. Coaches around the world critique referees and often harder than CQ... Do you think these refs are justified in screwing those coached like Mourinho, Guardiola, etc.?
    I'll make a clear statement. Or I'll just quote myself cause you don't read.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashkan24 View Post
    CQ criticized him like an idiot for absolutely no reason. Is that going to harbor resentment from the ref and possibly be used against his team? You bet. Whose fault is that? Why would silly CQ criticize a ref that harshly for nothing after confidently winning a match?
    On whether it affected Pouladi's 2nd yellow I refer you once again to Fifa's "Laws of the Game."

    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    ashkan24 jan, just an fyi, I don't want to make anything personal with you. You are a valuable member of this forum, and it seems that you and I disagree on more than a few things. I enjoy talking to you, as I think we both are very passionate about TM. I'm sorry if I ever sound riled up in my responses, I just enjoy the verbal battles. I have no personal problem with you or anyone else on these boards. Hope you can see that in my response. I don't and won't try to make it personal with you.
    First sensible thing you've said in this whole exchange.

    While I do concur with you that we might both appear to be passionate about TM, atleast superficially. I don't indulge myself in lascivious pleasures of sacrificing my rationality, abandoning reality and the realm of logic just to merely sustain a vestige of my passion.

    And fyi, I may come off as a bit passive aggressive, and perhaps even a little antagonistic. Totes your fault though. lol.

  10. #4507
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Abtin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    14,448
    Thanks
    15,623
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 5,282 Posts
    Rep Power
    7975522
    When will they leave for Dashghouz?

  11. #4508
    PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tehran
    Posts
    4,921
    Thanks
    4,075
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    Rep Power
    4309541



  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:


  13. #4509
    PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,432
    Thanks
    5,763
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Rep Power
    2630772
    Does anyone know what happened to the thread for Iran Uzbekistan? I noticed I had two notifications from that thread and when I clicked on it, it's giving me an error

  14. #4510
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    BacheLot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    34,801
    Thanks
    59,764
    Thanked 15,491 Times in 7,796 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949741
    i cant get over that tacky-asss hotel flooring..!! cracks me up every time i see it..!!

    couldnt think of a more clashing background for photos..!! lmao

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:


Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 106.83 Kb. compressed to 97.31 Kb. by saving 9.52 Kb. (8.91%)]