TM-News- - Page 450

Closed Thread
Page 450 of 903 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 1,335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    no but i hate it when people say why cq dont try youngsters, then now we are young you say why so many young?i dnt get it
    You need to get your sarcasm meter checked out bud.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    no but i hate it when people say why cq dont try youngsters, then now we are young you say why so many young?i dnt get it
    So you didn't even smell it?

Let me know if this helps:
    4812215+_af4d4152d5058635ebe659e6979b61d7.jpg

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xerexes View Post
    So you didn't even smell it?
    i tell you what i smell, smell of success, a team with average of 24 won a game and play beautiful football, the rest is not important

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    I wish that I can one day tell this man, face to face, how much he means to us, and how much we love and appreciate him!

maybe you can send him a letter and chocolate box?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ایرانی For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,530 Times in 5,271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ایرانی View Post
    maybe you can send him a letter and chocolate box?
    Why not? He should also send flowers as well.

Carlos deserves it.

Banned

Thanks
    i tell you what i smell, smell of success, a team with average of 24 won a game and play beautiful football, the rest is not important
    When you're done smelling, the chick on the right would like to have a word with you.

hair.jpg

PFDC Sponsor

Thanks
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,689 Posts
    xerexes loves CQ, he was joking buddy. He was being sarcastic.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AminGP View Post
    xerexes loves CQ, he was joking buddy. He was being sarcastic.
    ok my bad.....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    I know bro, I was just kidding since Ben Williams' rules superseded FIFA rules in that game.
    Dude, are you delusional? It was text book yellow card for feigning an injury in a typical arab way like a retard 2 feet away from the ref. If he had just gotten up quickly he would have simply gotten a stern warning but the idiot had to halt the game and grassroll for 20 sec before getting back up. Pouladi being a moron, classless douche, and a cheat has nothing to do with Ben Williams. Quit trying to make it look as if Iran was "unfairly" beaten. It was fair and square. His pathetic action disgusted me as a TM fan and I was happy that he was carded and sent off, there is no honor or nobility in gaining an unfair advantage via "arab tactics." And I'm also happy the moron has chosen arab money instead of serving his country. He was never worthy of wearing TM jersey to begin with. If it was up to me all of his holdings in Iran would have been confiscated and his Iranian citizenship revoked. CQ is the sole responsible party for that loss due to his insistence for selecting him despite him being caught illegally circumventing his conscription, moving to an arab league and grassrolling in the past.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ashkan24 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,366 Times in 1,496 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ashkan24 View Post
    Dude, are you delusional? It was text book yellow card for feigning an injury in a typical arab way like a retard 2 feet away from the ref. If he had just gotten up quickly he would have simply gotten a stern warning but the idiot had to halt the game and grassroll for 20 sec before getting back up. Pouladi being a moron, classless douche, and a cheat has nothing to do with Ben Williams. Quit trying to make it look as if Iran was "unfairly" beaten. It was fair and square. His pathetic action disgusted me as a TM fan and I was happy that he was carded and sent off, there is no honor or nobility in gaining an unfair advantage via "arab tactics." And I'm also happy the moron has chosen arab money instead of serving his country. He was never worthy of wearing TM jersey to begin with. If it was up to me all of his holdings in Iran would have been confiscated and his Iranian citizenship revoked. CQ is the sole responsible party for that loss due to his insistence for selecting him despite him being caught illegally circumventing his conscription, moving to an arab league and grassrolling in the past.

The problem is, I've seen 100+ occasions of flopping as bad or worse than Pooladi's in my history of watching football, and don't get me wrong, they're all disgusting.

The issue so many complain about is, I've actually only seen the yellow card pulled out only 5-10 times out of the 100+ I've seen flops. Usually for clear flops seeking penalties in the box. Pooladi wasn't seeking a penalty. He got pushed in an ugly fashion for a light touch by the kesafat Iraqi goalie.

Oh, and this was the first time a saw a second yellow on a flop, and I've NEVER seen a yellow on one player when he was pushed down. I remember Dejagah pushed a Qatari player down once and the guy flopped like he'd been sniped by a rifle, but Dejagah got the yellow...

Also, Mr. Ben Williams clearly didn't remember Pooladi was already on a yellow, so not only is he harsh in punishing a player who was pushed down and flops, and not the douche who pushed him down, but he's also a dumb-shit who forgot who he had already carded.

Amateur, and clearly a mistake by Williams, but since it technically follows the rules, you all blame Pooladi. There are many unnamed rules that are in place to ensure fair play, and most times, refs avoid cards like this in order to not handicap a team. They usually give a warning. Both of Pooladi's yellows were soft, and it's clear Williams was card happy. Except, only towards Iran.

Funny how late in the game, an already carded Iraqi defender slide tackled our player from behind on a break-away, and Williams suddenly used restraint on that dangerous foul.

In essence, fuck him. He's a stupid piece of shit, and if you look at everything above, you will see that it is very possible that he may have held a grudge with us over CQ's statements. That is not fair play, no matter how much you want to blame CQ or Pooladi. Williams is 90% at fault here. His stupidity + lack of fair play ruined our chance at the cup.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Afat11 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.