This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    Wow not only travelling especially if we have Saudis followed by Aussie within one week would cause a massive headache but Aussie been waiting sometime to set the records against iran😇 Apart from that I like this group😋
    Be careful what you wish for!...Not sure if we can take the pressure of playing BOTH our toughest rivals-Australia AND KSA! their will be lots of dirty play by refs and AFC officials, so prepare for it a!!

Comment

TM's likely schedule in May/June 2016

May 21st: Beginning of the camp in Tehran
      June 2nd: Macedonia - Iran in Macedonia
      June 7th: Norway - Iran in Oslo

Italy is one of another options to play a friendly against

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=266944

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Italy would be a good option specially if our first qualifying game in the final round is vs Japan or South Korea (for example). I hope Italy negotiates and plays us not just for the money. I hope they accept the fact that our football federation is not wealthy at the moment and come to Iran for a match.

In the past couple of years, many Italian players have flown to Iran and have played against our legends. They've enjoued their time in Iran as well. So it would be a God damn shame if our senior national team didn't play a friendly vs Italy in Azadi. A big shame.

Comment

I want to see Iran vs Italy in Azadi!

Please make it happen!

Comment

I would not like to see this group:
            1.Iran
            2.Australia
            3.Uzbekistan
            4.Saudi-Arabia
            5.North Korea
            6.Thailand
            The only bad thing about this is that we will have to travel a lot to East-Asia since we don't play neighboring countries, only the Uzbeks and Saudi's. Despite that I picked the strongest teams because I think we should take the challenge.
            This is definitely the group of death

Comment

It would be so awesome if could play all 3 of those teams during our camp next year
              Italy,Macedonia and Norway

Comment

^ It would indeed be the group of death in Asian qualifying.

As long as we get Saudi I'll be very happy. I know for a fact they want to avoid us in the final round. A loss against the team they despise would crush their hopes even more. Hopes of going back to the top of Asia and becoming a powerhouse again. I want us to capitalize on them while they're week and crush them so they fall further down the rankings. It's definitely not impossible.

Comment

Please give us Saudi Arabia in the final round, and help us forget and make them shut their mouth for good about that ugly day in March 2009.

Comment

As long as we get Saudi in our group I'm happy.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      As long as we get Saudi in our group I'm happy.
                      I gotta say they're doing quite decent with their coach.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        TM's likely schedule in May/June 2016

May 21st: Beginning of the camp in Tehran
                        June 2nd: Macedonia - Iran in Macedonia
                        June 7th: Norway - Iran in Oslo

Italy is one of another options to play a friendly against

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=266944

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531F mit Tapatalk
                        two good friendlies in europe

Comment

macedonia are shit but its better than nothing. If anything it will be a good warm up for the norway game. Norway almost got into euros but lost to hungary in the playoffs, and they have players mostly in bundesliga,eredivisie...actually a good match up for TM

Comment

Why not play all of those teams in the 18 days we are in Europe

We can play Macedonia on like May the 28 th which is not a Fifa day but so what that's ok

Then we play Norway on June 2 then Italy on June 7 th

This would be perfect

Comment

Good news that we're playing a friendly against Norway

Comment

Beithashour : "I will come back to TM soon/Football of Iran and America are on the same level"

http://90tv.ir/news/183563/%D8%A7%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Working...
                                X