This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
    Just noticed that if Oman loses any of their next two games or draws both of them then we will advance as the top team if we win against India at home regardless of the result of the last game against them. This is because goal difference is the tie break factor not head to head.
    edit: sorry u r right
    FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

The scary thing is that due to our draws against Turkmenistan and Oman we will not be able to get enough points to qualify as the best second place team if we end up second place.
      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by metto View Post
        thats not true actually, if they lose one of ther matches and win the other one + win against us make them move to the top spot !! but they aint gonna win against us anyway!
        No they are on 11 points, we are on 14. If we win against India we will be on 17 and if they win one of their two games they will be on 14. If they win against us we both will be on 17 but we will still be the top team.
        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Latest reports

According to KhabarOnline, CQ will not resign and told his players to show up at the camp in January 2016
          According to Varzesh3, CQ didn't retire, but he will return back to Iran to hold a meeting with IFF officials, which could determine his future.

Assadi during the game against Guam: "I don't know who starts therse rumors and wants to ruin the game by spreading such news. I have no issue with anyone, who loves Team Melli and kiss the hands of those, who give their best for this team. I wish, that this team goes to the World Cup. I currently watch the game against Guam and they are able to score at least 10 goals."

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
            The scary thing is that due to our draws against Turkmenistan and Oman we will not be able to get enough points to qualify as the best second place team if we end up second place.
            chill man we're not gonna come second
            first place rest assured

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Latest reports

According to KhabarOnline, CQ will not resign and told his players to show up at the camp in January 2016
              According to Varzesh3, CQ didn't retire, but he will return back to Iran to hold a meeting with IFF officials, which could determine his future.

Assadi during the game against Guam: "I don't know who starts therse rumors and wants to ruin the game by spreading such news. I have no issue with anyone, who loves Team Melli and kiss the hands of those, who give their best for this team. I wish, that this team goes to the World Cup. I currently watch the game against Guam and they are able to score at least 10 goals."
              What happened to Assadi?

Did he become radicalised by CQ LOL[emoji1]

Comment

Joonam Karim

Comment

Guamese asking for autographs from Ando

Comment

If you go one Karim's instagram it seems that he is our only player that always gets positive comments. all the other players get couple nasty ones, but it seems everyone loves Karim

Comment

Karim Bagheri :

"I have alone scored 6 goals against Guam. The federation should have sent me, Ali Daei and Mahdavikia plus the youth team and they didn't have to spend this much money"

He is referring to the 19-0 game back in 2000

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1283108...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

Any pictures of the match?

Comment

Guam last 7 matches

Iran > Asia

Comment

Peogress of Foolad arena in Ahvaz

Comment

CQ will meet Kafashian on Thursday to talk about the future

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1283113...86%D8%A8%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                CQ will meet Kafashian on Thursday to talk about the future

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1283113...86%D8%A8%D9%87
                                good i think with iran doing well ,and future is close, and kafashian might be leaving after the election, most likley dadkan will come back, and he want cq to stay, i dont see a reason why they wanna fight each other

Comment

Working...
                                X