Clear All

Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Lol @ that fake DG belt.
    Dad mizaneh fake

Comment

^ Omg yes!! Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Sorry, but this can't be accepted. Now Haghighi also got no visa. Game must be moved, like Saudis forced FIFA to move the Palestine game. Absolutely unacceptable.
        Perfect, at last we will see Beiro in action.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Perfect, at last we will see Beiro in action.
          Akhbari looks very promising also.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Akhbari looks very promising also.
            Don't know how he is on high ball (cross and corner)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Don't know how he is on high ball (cross and corner)
              One of the members recently made a highlight reel of him and he appears very poised on crosses. I'm just not confident with how Haghighi has been performing on crosses, he isn't as confident as he was back in WC 14.

Comment

Lol IR did the same thing to guam for the first game in Iran, now people are freakin out when guam doing the same thing to us OMFG

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                  Lol IR did the same thing to guam for the first game in Iran, now people are freakin out when guam doing the same thing to us OMFG
                  1) They didn't have a 39 hour long flight to Tehran. They had their camp based in China and travelled to Iran easily. While Team Melli only has 1 day left to prepare themselves.
                  2) They cried about the game being held in Karaj and moved it to Tehran
                  3) All of their players got their visa. Our captain, main GK and LB and probably our 19-year old talent won't get their visa.
                  4) Their players insulted our heritage by comparing the atmosphere with 300
                  5) They even went that far and called CQ unprofessional and scary. Well so scary that we put in 4 goals in one half

Comment

^That should silence those who says "oh but Iran did the same". None of their players were missing, they all got their visa, and moved the game back to Azadi, like they could even tell a football turf appart.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                      As far as I am informed, all their players have been given access to Iran. Could you tell us whose visa is not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        1) They didn't have a 39 hour long flight to Tehran. They had their camp based in China and travelled to Iran easily. While Team Melli only has 1 day left to prepare themselves.
                        2) They cried about the game being held in Karaj and moved it to Tehran
                        3) All of their players got their visa. Our captain, main GK and LB and probably our 19-year old talent won't get their visa.
                        4) Their players insulted our heritage by comparing the atmosphere with 300
                        5) They even went that far and called CQ unprofessional and scary. Well so scary that we put in 4 goals in one half
                        Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        ^That should silence those who says "oh but Iran did the same". None of their players were missing, they all got their visa, and moved the game back to Azadi, like they could even tell a football turf appart.
                        Originally posted by Ikiosan View Post
                        As far as I am informed, all their players have been given access to Iran. Could you tell us whose visa is not granted.
                        my post was about Guam and not Fifa

The IR permitted Guam visas very late. Now Guam is doing the same but adding a little extra treat with denying some of our players visa.

Have u guys ever heard of the Persian expression lajbaazi?

Comment

I like Haghighi, I think he's great.

But maybe this Visa issue is a blessing in disguise. To really push Beiranvand and Akhbari.

Comment

I have never seen a country not issue Visas to players for a national team game scheduled in their OWN freaking country. How lame can this be ???? I don't care what the paperwork issues are.
                            this is just outright cheating.

If these guamese form of people can't resolve VISA issues, they should not be allowed to host countries ......

http://www.pacificnewscenter.com/local/6467

As long as the field is semi-playable, we will destroy this team. My only concern is the field.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

attack their federation:

https://www.facebook.com/GuamFootball/
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                                Do not attack their website. Just express your disappointment or disapprove of their FA's action politely. Keep it classy and let their supporters to read it without retaliatory actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X