Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still have Pourgaz as our sub and he can help the team but an older player with international experience is required to lead the defensive line. We can add Sadeghi or someone like him to the team for match versus Turkmenistan but for match against Guam it is already late for applying for visa.

Comment

Comment

Can we use Beita instead of Khosro as our RB right now that Ghafouri is injured? and Montazeri + Husseini are out! If we have Beita on RB we can release Rezaian to be used in RW along Torabi. JB is not impressive so far. JB can be a possible backup for Amiri in LW since we don't have Mohamadi and HajSafi will be stuck on LB.

Comment

i swear if we dont get the visa, we should protest to fifa, this is bs.

Comment

So far our team is like this if the visa story is over.

*********************(Gucci/Kaveh Rezai)
            ***********(Amiri/Karim)-(Dejagah/Masuod)-(JB/Torabi)
            **********(Ezatollahi/Kamyabi Nia)-(Ando/Omid Ebrahimi)
            (HajSafi/Majidi)-PAG-(Kanaani/Pourgaz)-(Heydari/Rezaian)
            *************************Haghighi

It is pretty shaky if you ask me. At least Taremi will join for Guam which will be a good relief.
            The best thing is to invite a CB or RB to the team. Beita doesn't need any visa since he is a US citizen and can fly to Guam. It can take the pressure of the Rezaian and we can push him to cover RW with Torabi. Both Rezaian and Torabi are not functioning well when they play 90 min. Beita can fill the gap in RB and be subbed with Khosro Heydari. This way we can send JB to LW and cover for Amiri. Amiri loses steam in 60 min so bringing JB around 65-70 min on LW will help the team. I am only worried for our CM/AMF position Dejagah is the better choice compared to Masood who fucks up most of the time. Another point to worried about is Kamyabi Nia who is not in his best form right now at Persepolis. It is a great challenge for Ezatollahi. Most likely CQ uses Ando there and brings Ezatollahi as a sub. Omid Ebrahimi is reliable enough for 90 min. If this Majidi guy turns out good then Hajsafi can be used as Amiri sub.

I hope PAG and Kanaani hold the center as they show good hopes for future. Maybe this injury of Husseini and Montazeri is good chance in disguise so we test our young CBs in an international match against minnows.

For match vs Turkmensitan, I suggest this line up

*******Gucci-Rezaei
            Amiri-Ezatollahi-Ando-Dejagah
            HajSafi-PAG-Kanaani-Rezaian
            **********Haghighi

1. Sub Karim in min 70 for Gucci
            2. Ebrahimi in min 65 for Ando
            3. Torabi in min 60 for Amiri (but move Dejagah to LW to help Hajsafi, and send Torabi to RW) when Amiri lose steam then he is totally useless in defense just like the match in Turkmenistan and they know this spot very well. Dejagah coming to the left can cover this spot good.

If we can invite Beita to join the team in Guam I suggest start with this line up vs Guam

************Gucci
            *****Amiri-Dejagah-Rezaian
            *******Ezatollahi-Ebrahimi
            HajSafi-PAG-Kanaani-(Beita/Heydari)
            ***********Haghighi

1.Sub (FW) Taremi in min 60, Gucci out (simple replacement)
            2.Sub (RW) Torabi in min 55, Rezaian out (simple replacement) or Khosro out, Rezaian back to RB

Depends on the situation either one of these
            3. Sub (DMF) Ando in min 70, Ezatollahi out (simple replacement)
            or
            3. Sub (FW) Kaveh Rezaei in min 70, Dejagah out, Taremi to CM (tactical change)
            or
            3. Sub (LW) Jahanbakhsh in min 65, Amiri out (simple replacement)

Although some people may say these two matches are easy but I consider it very important since these two teams want to park the bus and we our current situation with so many injured and suspended players we need to not underestimate our opponents.
            The match against Turkmenistan will be the easy one for us considering the circumstances. We should win this match at least with 3 goals and go for a win in Guam no matter with how many goals (more better).

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              So far our team is like this if the visa story is over.

*********************(Gucci/Kaveh Rezai)
              ***********(Amiri/Karim)-(Dejagah/Masuod)-(JB/Torabi)
              **********(Ezatollahi/Kamyabi Nia)-(Ando/Omid Ebrahimi)
              (HajSafi/Majidi)-PAG-(Kanaani/Pourgaz)-(Heydari/Rezaian)
              *************************Haghighi

It is pretty shaky if you ask me. At least Taremi will join for Guam which will be a good relief.
              The best thing is to invite a CB or RB to the team. Beita doesn't need any visa since he is a US citizen and can fly to Guam. It can take the pressure of the Rezaian and we can push him to cover RW with Torabi. Both Rezaian and Torabi are not functioning well when they play 90 min. Beita can fill the gap in RB and be subbed with Khosro Heydari. This way we can send JB to LW and cover for Amiri. Amiri loses steam in 60 min so bringing JB around 65-70 min on LW will help the team. I am only worried for our CM/AMF position Dejagah is the better choice compared to Masood who fucks up most of the time. Another point to worried about is Kamyabi Nia who is not in his best form right now at Persepolis. It is a great challenge for Ezatollahi. Most likely CQ uses Ando there and brings Ezatollahi as a sub. Omid Ebrahimi is reliable enough for 90 min. If this Majidi guy turns out good then Hajsafi can be used as Amiri sub.

I hope PAG and Kanaani hold the center as they show good hopes for future. Maybe this injury of Husseini and Montazeri is good chance in disguise so we test our young CBs in an international match against minnows.

For match vs Turkmensitan, I suggest this line up

*******Gucci-Rezaei
              Amiri-Ezatollahi-Ando-Dejagah
              HajSafi-PAG-Kanaani-Rezaian
              **********Haghighi

1. Sub Karim in min 70 for Gucci
              2. Ebrahimi in min 65 for Ando
              3. Torabi in min 60 for Amiri (but move Dejagah to LW to help Hajsafi, and send Torabi to RW) when Amiri lose steam then he is totally useless in defense just like the match in Turkmenistan and they know this spot very well. Dejagah coming to the left can cover this spot good.

If we can invite Beita to join the team in Guam I suggest start with this line up vs Guam

************Gucci
              *****Amiri-Dejagah-Rezaian
              *******Ezatollahi-Ebrahimi
              HajSafi-PAG-Kanaani-(Beita/Heydari)
              ***********Haghighi

1.Sub (FW) Taremi in min 60, Gucci out (simple replacement)
              2.Sub (RW) Torabi in min 55, Rezaian out (simple replacement) or Khosro out, Rezaian back to RB

Depends on the situation either one of these
              3. Sub (DMF) Ando in min 70, Ezatollahi out (simple replacement)
              or
              3. Sub (FW) Kaveh Rezaei in min 70, Dejagah out, Taremi to CM (tactical change)
              or
              3. Sub (LW) Jahanbakhsh in min 65, Amiri out (simple replacement)

Although some people may say these two matches are easy but I consider it very important since these two teams want to park the bus and we our current situation with so many injured and suspended players we need to not underestimate our opponents.
              The match against Turkmenistan will be the easy one for us considering the circumstances. We should win this match at least with 3 goals and go for a win in Guam no matter with how many goals (more better).
              Shaky? Shojaei in goals and we would beat Guam. That's pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                Shaky? Shojaei in goals and we would beat Guam. That's pretty sad.
                Guam is using all advantages to hold us to a tie.

1. Long distance travel and changing 3 flights and more than 30 hours
                2. No resting time for the team due to recover from jet lag (by not allowing direct flight)
                3. Artificial grass and small pitch which Iranian players are not used to
                4. Changing the time of the match to afternoon (due to lighting reason) so it will be the most humid and hot hour of the day and our players will lose breath
                5. Delaying in issuing visa which may led to losing some key players
                6. Injury of our defense line CBs and RB as well as our best forward
                7. They are playing in home and want to park the bus which they are good at.

With this things considered We need all attacking force we have to break the dead lock there. Our players may lose steam due to weather condition and tiredness early in second half. So we need to use our subs for LW, RW, CM, and FW positions.

Comment

^ what does number 6 has to do with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    ^ what does number 6 has to do with them?
                    That is our gift given to them. Those are the combination of advantages they have or received.

Comment

I hope we rip them a new ass in Guam for this behavior.

Edit: rip them another new ass*

Comment

Cant we complain to FIFA or something. This is Shiiiit!

Comment

Now Hajsafi is going to miss the game against Guam due to missing visa. The US embassy refuses to give him visa because of his military service. Milad Mohammadi will replace him instead.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=261396

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Now Hajsafi is going to miss the game against Guam due to missing visa. The US embassy refuses to give him visa because of his military service. Milad Mohammadi will replace him instead.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=261396
                            This one says it all too.
                            http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=261406

As I expected they may not resolve the visa issue for the rest of the team as well. How does Milad Mohammadi get visa on time is another story!

Comment

Milad Mohamadi has been reinvited to TM instead of Hajsafi for the Guam game as Hajsafi hasn't received his visa yet

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1281229...85%D9%84%DB%8C

According to the Varzesh3 story, Milad received his visa from the U.S. embassy in Dubai
                              Last edited by TheBoss; 11-09-2015, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Karim is back

Comment

Working...
                                X