TM-News- - Page 406

Closed Thread
Page 406 of 903 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,055 Times in 5,390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ali alipour View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sadeghi, Mahini, and abdollahzadeh were cut and will not be included in the next tehran camp which starts in a few days.
    Wow, surprised at Sadeghi getting cut. Hopefully CQ have found replacements for defence, especially considering Jalal Hosseini most likely wont make the next world cup..

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Bakhtiar Rahmani is a goner too.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Bakhtiar Rahmani is a goner too.
    why??

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    why??
    He is injured and was practicing separately with Sadeghi only. Sadeghi is gone so I guess Bakhtiar is a waiting duck atm.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    He is injured and was practicing separately with Sadeghi only. Sadeghi is gone so I guess Bakhtiar is a waiting duck atm.
    aha. But it is expected a lot will be cut to meet the number requirements of course. But I assume they will all still be under CQ's radar for future camps.

Banned

Thanks
    aha. But it is expected a lot will be cut to meet the number requirements of course. But I assume they will all still be under CQ's radar for future camps.
    Pretty much... Sadeghi is our tall defense so we need to find a good replacement for him. For these qualifiers we don't play against any tall opponents so Sadeghi is not needed but for next round we may need one if we play against Korea or Australia. At the same time we need to develop tall defense for WC where we may meet tall European teams like Netherlands or Sweden.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,721 Times in 7,914 Posts
    i think Sadeghi was sorta injured anyways, besides he is getting too old to rely on for future, Hossaini is getting old too but his quality is at least 2wice that of Sadeghi..!!
    Mahini has been also out of form (injured??)for quiet a while now, i think he was just given a token early invite because he had shown class and didnt go bitching to media for suddenly being dropped from TM a while back..!
    Bakhtiar i think coming of injury too and also dealing with sarbazi still, making him not a very reliable option for immediate needs..!! he showed his quality to CQ in the prep for WC and i think once his sarbazi situation stabilizes and he hit better form and fitness, he will very likely agin feature back into the TM mix, especially considering the recent talent-drought in AM position..!!

i dont know anything about Abdolahzadeh kid..?? must not have impressed enough and wasnt rated all too highly to begin with..?? not sure..?

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Mahini was in conscription...

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 1,349 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

34 players new list

ezatolhai in this list!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ab-Gosht For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 923 Posts
    Wow, surprised at Sadeghi getting cut. Hopefully CQ have found replacements for defence, especially considering Jalal Hosseini most likely wont make the next world cup..
    The 30+ players will almost be gone by the time WC comes along but right now it's too early. CQ needs their experience as well as helping them helping the new blood coming in.

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.