This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    You can file a claim and get your money back.
    Tbh its not worth bothering just because of a kaj print, the quality itself is amazing. Might order an large soon, they have an sale November 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      That uhlsport tho "rofl: hahah. Man I wish I could get a hold of a red jersey, I loved the 2006 red ones and our Asia Cup Red Cheetah ones but I never found them while in Iran.
      You mean the original kit? I found some very good fake away jersies in Mashhad.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Look what finally came with the post Fake as fuck, just look how kaj that uhlsport is printed but for 17$, I ain't complaining [emoji14]

If I buy any jersey I will change the fake IR flag with a lion and sun then I will wear it with pride. The cost of making this jersey is 2$.

Comment

ویزای لژیونرها صادر نشد؛ مجوز پرواز اختصاصی داده نشد
          فدراسیون فوتبال ایران از گوام به فیفا شکایت کرد
          فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به خاطر کارشکنی گوام از این کشور به فیفا شکایت کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس،

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران قرار است از هفته هشتم رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه در تاریخ بیست و ششم ماه جاری به مصاف تیم ملی گوام برود.کشور گوام از کشورهای تحت سلطه آمریکا قرار دارد و همین موضوع باعث شده است تا سفر دو کشور به کشورهای یکدیگر به خاطر عدم وجود سفارتخانه آمریکا در ایران و بالعکس، با مشکلاتی مواجه شود.

بر همین اساس پس از اینکه گوامی ها برای سفر به ایران به دلایل سیاسی دچار مشکلاتی برای دریافت ویزا شدند که در نهایت کار به شکایت از فیفا کشیده شد، در نهایت مشکل کاروان این کشور برای سفر به ایران برطرف شده و گوام برای بازی رفت مرحله مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 از طریق سفارت ایران در پکن اقدامات لازم را انجام داده و سپس راهی ایران شده و این دیدار را 6 بر صفر شکست خورد.

از سوی دیگر بازیکنان کشورمان پس از برگزاری دیدار با هند راهی امارات شده تا از طریق سفارت آمریکا در این کشور برای دریافت ویزای گوام اقدام کنند که البته تا امروز فقط برای عده ای از بازیکنان ویزا صادر شده و گفته می شود ویزای حدود 70 درصد لژیونرها صادر نشده تا در زمان حدود 10 روز تا دیدار دو تیم، سفر این تعداد از بازیکنان برای سفر به گوام در هاله ای از ابهام باشد.

همچنین کشور گوام به دلایل سیاسی در نهایت از فرود پرواز چارتر تیم ملی ایران به این کشور خودداری کرد تا مجموعه این کارشکنی ها باعث شود تا مسئولان فدراسیون ایران دست به مقابله به مثل زده و به منظور رفع مشکلات خود و حل شدن این کارشکنی ها به فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال نامه شکایت خود را تنظیم و ارسال کنند.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Look what finally came with the post Fake as fuck, just look how kaj that uhlsport is printed but for 17$, I ain't complaining [emoji14]

Kind of, actually extremely sad, that no one in the IFF has realized the potential $$$ they could raise for the TM by actually having a store to sell TM gear to the public. That includes current jerseys and recreating previous older jerseys.

Comment

Apparently the Swedish club "IFK Göteborg" has shown interest in signing Mehdi Taremi .

IFK Göteborg finished second in the Allsvenskan (the highest level of Swedish club football) last season.

http://90tv.ir/news/170492/%DB%8C%DA...B1%D9%85%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                Apparently the Swedish club "IFK Göteborg" has shown interest in signing Mehdi Taremi .

IFK Göteborg finished second in the Allsvenskan (the highest level of Swedish club football) last season.

Gutter offers coming in 3.. 2... 1.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Kind of, actually extremely sad, that no one in the IFF has realized the potential $$$ they could raise for the TM by actually having a store to sell TM gear to the public. That includes current jerseys and recreating previous older jerseys.
                  It's IR bro. What matters is azadari and sineh zani to praise dead soosks.

Comment

LOL
                    IPL > Swedish League

Comment

Would be a such a great move. Hes 23 now and wont get an offer from
                      the top leagues. So if theres any truth to it, he should take it. They finished 2nd so i assume theyre playing Europa League next year? He would easily move to a better league if he shines there.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        LOL
                        IPL > Swedish League
                        I agree with you, I also think IPL is better, but I still wouldn't mind that move, since players in the Swedish league get picked up by stronger European leagues very, very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          I agree with you, I also think IPL is better, but I still wouldn't mind that move, since players in the Swedish league get picked up by stronger European leagues very, very easily.
                          Ditto, he should still take the offer nonetheless

Comment

what makes you guys believe that IPL is better than the swedish top division? I'm really interested to know.

Comment

He wont go there anyways he doesnt seen like someone to take less money and i bet dumb persepolos fans will beg him to stay. Still pretty sad that a good player like taremi only gets interest from a weak european league

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                LOL
                                IPL > Swedish League
                                When the alternative is Gutter Shotor league, he should take it with no doubt. But PP will probably block it.

Comment

Working...
                                X