Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if azmoun out, we can start gucci and some one else, we are still good, as gucci can deliver, he has always delivered when we needed him

Comment

Nobody can substitute Sardar right now.....Sardar is a class for itself. Hes more or less in class with Daee in his best days.

Comment

Kaveh has been on fire these past weeks, I'm sure he can deal with Turkmanistan and Guam with ease. Also, reza gucci will be available too.

Comment

I was worried this will happen sooner or later and we have to face a team without Azmoun. Now it is the time to test our other forwards and find good replacement. Also other young CBs have a chance to gain experience. We have three matches vs Guam, Turkmenistan and India and it is a good practice for our team to get used to playing without some of our key players as well as relying less on Azmoun and Husseini. Azmoun can get injured in any serious match and we need alternatives, Husseini is close to retirement. I only want a win against Guam after the troublesome journey. From Oman match and beyond we need our full strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
            Isnt it time to announce the Iran- Turkmenistan game in a sticky thr, which is next week on thursday (12 NOV) 17:00 Tehran time?
            I believe Kiarash have made a thread. Where it is though, I don't know..

Comment

Bad news on Sardar, but I highly doubt Gucci's going to have problems scoring a combined 3 goals against Turkmenistan and Guam when he scored two goals against Iraq & UAE in the last two competitive matches he started for us.

Comment

So far have only 3 players convinced me : Sardar, Biramvand and Amiri. All others are on shaky grounds....in Gucci ke be hichki pas namideh nonor bache. Hadji ham khoobe albate. We will se how Mohamadi and Taremi are going to prove theselves. To early to judge..........

Comment

Taremi is out against Turkeministan due to two yellow cards.

Hosseini is out against Turk. and Guam

Sardar is definitely out for Turk. and most probably out for Guam.

Team Melli is flying to Guam through 3 different airports due to international sanctions, its going to be a long flight and with only 4 days between the two games, its going to be really tough to adjust.

Bottom line, these are two very important games that we need the full 6 points from.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    I believe Kiarash have made a thread. Where it is though, I don't know..
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ran-12-11-2015

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      Taremi is out against Turkeministan due to two yellow cards.

Hosseini is out against Turk. and Guam

Sardar is definitely out for Turk. and most probably out for Guam.

Team Melli is flying to Guam through 3 different airports due to international sanctions, its going to be a long flight and with only 4 days between the two games, its going to be really tough to adjust.

Bottom line, these are two very important games that we need the full 6 points from.

Guam FA knew this that's why they changed the venue to Guam!! They are hoping that a depleted team coupled with flight exhaustion and jet lag will destroy us!...

Comment

TM-News-

We'll do fine, even our 5th, 6th etc striker choices like Shahbazzadeh or Kaveh Rezaei won't have any problem whatsoever to score against Turkmenistan in Azadi or Guam... I doubt Gucci will have issues scoring.

Comment

We have become a nation of fear, courtesy of the akhoudi regime. Just like a bunch of old women we nag and monger fear.

When do we want to become brave! and say despite all injuries, we still have confidence in our other boys who are as good to get us there. Sardar, Meeeeehdi, Jalal .. they can sit on the bench for a match or two, nothing is going to stop a determined team, unless the team consist of bunch of chickens.

Comment

Jesus Christ, is TM only capable of winning in Azadi?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Jesus Christ, is TM only capable of winning in Azadi?
                              Ask Chile

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                We have become a nation of fear, courtesy of the akhoudi regime. Just like a bunch of old women we nag and monger fear.

When do we want to become brave! and say despite all injuries, we still have confidence in our other boys who are as good to get us there. Sardar, Meeeeehdi, Jalal .. they can sit on the bench for a match or two, nothing is going to stop a determined team, unless the team consist of bunch of chickens.
                                Exactly. We're facing Turkmenistan for christ sake, not Germany.

Comment

Working...
                                X