This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Funny but so childish and stupid from CQ. I did not expect that kind of stupid childish behavior from him I loved CQ but lately he has been acting with ignorant manner. Putting your hands in front your mouth and laughing like a teenage girl . Ah ah halam be ham khord. He is acting like IR People
    What do you expect from him? They are literary attacking him from behind the bushes through the mouth of many different goons in media and they don't provide him the pitch, players, training facilities, not enough financial support or friendlies and now he is not allowed to talk. What should be his reaction in your opinion? The only option will be humor.

Comment

That tie, HUUUGE Bilakh to IR Hezbollahis
      CQ I LOOOVE you, please come to my wedding and be present for the birth of all my future kids!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        What do you expect from him? They are literary attacking him from behind the bushes through the mouth of many different goons in media and they don't provide him the pitch, players, training facilities, not enough financial support or friendlies and now he is not allowed to talk. What should be his reaction in your opinion? The only option will be humor.
        I expect professionalism from him ! Acting like a gentleman ! He does not even need to reply to this Moron Assadi . I would just ignore him and shut his mouth with success. Look i expect that kind of behavior from cheap M. Kohan, but not from someone who is Iran's most expensive coach of all time.
        not enough financial support or friendlies
        oh come on .. we've had some good friendlies (since 1998) compared to other coaches when they were in charge. Sweden , Chille , Japan .

Comment

Asadi's response. This shows he is just doing someone's dirty work.

http://90tv.ir/video/169264/واکنش-اس...ز-کی-روش
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            That tie, HUUUGE Bilakh to IR Hezbollahis
            CQ I LOOOVE you, please come to my wedding and be present for the birth of all my future kids!
            This is exactly why CQ will not last. He knows that too. He is playing a PR game knowing that it will lead to his dismissal while he will keep his popularity, healthy professional record and most importantly the proceeds from his remaining contract. Otherwise, IRI chews and spits hundreds of CQ's. They brought him in when it seemed impossible. Didn't they? CQ is disposable.

This charade is becoming well too often before every single TM game. One side purposely triggers the spark. The Iranian media and chat world adds the necessary fuel. I am wondering if this has anything to do with distracting people from certain politics or internal affairs. After all soccer is a political tool in Iran. That's why teams like PP or SS cannot be privatized.
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Do you guys remember the months before WC when Ando went all rish and long hair? I love this picture

I do remember this! He should do it again, it resembles the lion within him

Comment

I died when CQ said " I try not to laugh" LMAOO

Comment

CQ the national coach should focus on Team-e Melli. He is liked by fans and players, and most of the club coaches.

The shoe person's letter will come back to hurt him and IFF. CQ also can sue the people and IFF and he mentioned that in his speech.

Iran is going through difficult time. Iranian fans do NOT need extra drama. Let the fans enjoy the game(s).
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Ali Daei and Paul Breitner in Tehran

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                      Ali Daei and Paul Breitner in Tehran

2 Legends meet. wow what's the purpose of this? I also had the opportunity to meet Paul Breitner once.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Isnt it time to announce the Iran- Turkmenistan game in a sticky thr, which is next week on thursday (12 NOV) 17:00 Tehran time?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                          2 Legends meet. wow what's the purpose of this? I also had the opportunity to meet Paul Breitner once.
                          A delegation from state of Bavaria (Including the finance minister) came to Iran to open a business office. Breitner was a business representative of Bayern Munich.

Comment

Azmoon has an injury, he may not be available for next TM game.

شوک جدید به تیم ملی

شوک جدید به تیم ملی

میلیمتر پارگی در کشاله آزمون

بدشانسی های تیم ملی انگار تمامی ندارد. بعد از آسیب دیدگی سیدجلال حسینی از ناحیه چهارسر، حالا از روسیه خبر می رسد
                            که سردار آزمون هم از ناحیه کشاله پای راست مصدوم شده است.

Comment

the hell our golden boy is injured now when this important heyssyati game is coming soon or is it just a trick to avoid the game because he himself is a Turkman and dosnt want to hurt his brothers

Comment

With Sardar possibly out. it's a good time for Kaveh Rezaie to start the matches

Comment

Working...
                                X