This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    Age jomhouriye eslami bayad az yeki betarse, Carlos Keyroshe!
    Har saniye, va har daghighe, ba har rooz o mah o saal Carlos Keyrosh morabie Iran hast jomhouriye eslami reez be reez naabood mishe!
    mage chekar kard?

Comment

IR and their "officials" need I say more....

Comment

Recent picture of AQR (Astan Quds Razavi, AKA Imam Reza Stadium) in Mashhad

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
          mage chekar kard?
          Kari ke Carlos Keyrosh kard in bood ke pasokhe enteghad ha va bi ehterami hayi ke be samte oo bood daad.

He responded back to Assadi, Mohammadzadeh and "Aksept & Fooloo" in such a way that no other head coach has done before. It was very clever. You should watch the previous Navad.

The other thing or things that Carlos does is that he has brought realism into our football. He has separated football from religion and has absolutely no clue as to how it was done before. He has affected our sport culture in a positive light. A positive light which goes completely against these mollahs beliefs. That's why they hate him so much. Because he doesn't force players to pray and read the Ghor'an. He doesn't enforce stupidity upon league players or his own. He is honest and he is himself. On top of that he speaks the truth. In other words, bedoone roodarvasi.

Although he isn't the best coach in the world, he understands what a national team should be and he has tried his best to modernize and push the progression of our national team. That's why they hate him so much because they don't have the control they used to. They can't manipulate him.

The fact that the Iranian people love this man so much inflicts fear in these islamic retards.

Comment

Ama khodaeish kheili haal kardam. Dame Carlos Queiroz hesaabi garm!

Reedam be in aghabmoondehaye avazi! Reedam be jomhouriye aghaboftadeye eslami!

Faghat IRAN va IRANI!!

Comment

People are already making this, haha

And some other people are posting this as a counter

(The above picture is from a goal Rahmati conceded two weeks ago from middle of the pitch)

by the way, when was Rahmati captain of TM? I don't exactly remember
              Last edited by TheBoss; 10-30-2015, 07:04 AM.

Comment

CQ "This was the best derby I have seen in the 5 years that I have been in Iran"

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1278716...B3%D8%AA%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  CQ "This was the best derby I have seen in the 5 years that I have been in Iran"

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1278716...B3%D8%AA%D9%85
                  maybe because he actually went this time hahah
                  jk

Comment

Recent picture of AQR (Astan Quds Razavi, AKA Imam Reza Stadium) in Mashhad

for a 30k stadium, it looks quite small and not intimidating, this is the problem with having running track, it would look a lot more better and create a bigger illusion if it didn't have the running track.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      for a 30k stadium, it looks quite small and not intimidating, this is the problem with having running track, it would look a lot more better and create a bigger illusion if it didn't have the running track.
                      Looks more like a 20k stadium tbh

Comment

I did not watch the game, given that Rahmati is arrogant, i bet even if CQ thinks about inviting him back, Rahmati might turn down CQ to make CQ look bad in the media and get one on him!! I doubt that CQ will risk this. The only way is CQ and Rahamti reconcile it with each other behind close doors before going to public with the decision.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                          I did not watch the game, given that Rahmati is arrogant, i bet even if CQ thinks about inviting him back, Rahmati might turn down CQ to make CQ look bad in the media and get one on him!! I doubt that CQ will risk this. The only way is CQ and Rahamti reconcile it with each other behind close doors before going to public with the decision.
                          he has every right to be, if he wasn't in net today. esteghlal would have been shishtayi again

Comment

Rahmati has been quite good whole season, only reason EsEs is topping the table is him, just have to look at number of saves he makes every game since start of season!

Comment

Vahid Hashemian with Queens Park Rangers coaches

Chris Ramsey (Head coach) Les Ferdinand (Director of Football), Vahid, Simon Ireland (Head of coaching)

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1278954...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

Vahid Hashemian with Queens Park Rangers coaches

Chris Ramsey (Head coach) Les Ferdinand (Director of Football), Vahid, Simon Ireland (Head of coaching)

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1278954...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)
                                Vahid is a smart man he is building a network and making connections. That is a right business approach. If his coaching ability is in par with his business and social abilities then he will be our first true world class coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X