X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    only pooladi is the big issue
    Forget about Pooladi. He's gone. The reason these other guys might get some mercy is they admitting to forging and accepted their punishments. Pooladi ran to helhelistan.

Comment

Would love to see Soroush Rafie in TM again. He is quality.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=258425

Iff booked a charter flight for the travel from Tehran to Guam. If they didn't go charter it would have taken tm 3 flights and 39 hours to get there. It doesn't say how long it will take now though.
        WTF?! did they actually spend money on Iranians instead of giving it to Lebanese?!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          WTF?! did they actually spend money on Iranians instead of giving it to Lebanese?!
          Guam is really nice. Probably many "moft-khore" plan to company the team. The charter is actually for their benefit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

How is it that sarbazi (draft) players can play in the league but not in TM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=258425

Iff booked a charter flight for the travel from Tehran to Guam. If they didn't go charter it would have taken tm 3 flights and 39 hours to get there. It doesn't say how long it will take now though.
              Distance from Guam to Tehran is: 5862.3 Miles

(9434.4 Kilometers / 5090.8 Nautical Miles)

Approximate travel time from Guam, Mariana Islands to Tehran, Iran is: 12 hrs, 10 mins

they will probably fly with one of Mahan's a340-600 which can fly that distance directly.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                Distance from Guam to Tehran is: 5862.3 Miles

(9434.4 Kilometers / 5090.8 Nautical Miles)

Approximate travel time from Guam, Mariana Islands to Tehran, Iran is: 12 hrs, 10 mins

they will probably fly with one of Mahan's a340-600 which can fly that distance directly.
                Iran Air's 747-200 and 747SP can also reach that distance. Although it would probably be safer to fly the A340-600 since they are newer and don't belong in a museum.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Iran Air's 747-200 and 747SP can also reach that distance. Although it would probably be safer to fly the A340-600 since they are newer and don't belong in a museum.
                  rofl at iranians still daring to fly with those stoneage things from before the revolution

Comment

^ There are several FAA Airworthiness Directives which practically put 747-200/SPs out of service. These airplanes have surpassed the Boeing/FAA limit of validity also don't meet 3 hours ETOPs over open waters. Basically they are only good for museums or be made into Pepsi cans.

Comment

Some of you guys might think it sounds crazy but could the youngster Reza Shekari be a possible call-up to TM? I know he is very young. But he is supposed to be very gifted. And he is a CAM that we need badly in TM. Of course I know there should be invested like a 1 or so on him in TM camps and friendlies before he could be playing as a fix player.
                      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        the 747SP has retired! and I doubt CQ will fly on our antique 747s
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Boeing 747SP was being used for Vienna-Tehran flights until last year. I have been to this place several times as a child. Now they are using the Airbus A310 from the 80s lol. Looking forward to the time sanctions are lifted and Iran is able to use normal airplanes.

Comment

All of them? I thought EP-IAA Persian Gulf was still flying after they cannibalized engines from the 747-100. Hopefully it ends up being preserved in a decent manner instead of being "stored" at the "Tehran Aerospace Exhibition Center" junkyard. I flew in that plane multiple times back in the day.

Apparently EP-IAC is still in service:

http://www.747sp.com/747sp-production-list/

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              Would love to see Soroush Rafie in TM again. He is quality.
                              right, we currently are badly void of quality, natural CM options.
                              Bakhtiar Rahmani is also gonna be a very welcomed addition by CQ ..!he has a better touch on his passes & is the more visionary midfielder of the two. Sourosh is more energetic & physical ..!

If their return situation is resolved quickly & they get decent time training , I'm fairly sure one of the two will start the next WCQ ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                right, we currently are badly void of quality, natural CM options.
                                Bakhtiar Rahmani is also gonna be a very welcomed addition by CQ ..!he has a better touch on his passes & is the more visionary midfielder of the two. Sourosh is more energetic & physical ..!
                                If their return situation is resolved quickly & they get decent time training , I'm fairly sure one of the two will start the next WCQ ..!
                                Actually I'd say Bakhtiar is more physical than Rafiei. Rafiei is more of a winger, has great technical skills and dribbling. He can play CAM as we could see with TM thanks to his creativity.

Rahmani is a natural and complete CAM, his passing ability is decent, he's really intelligent and has a good vision like you said (reads the game really well), he can be really useful in the current system of TM as he's definitely got better CAM abilities than Dejagah who would go back to his favorite RW position, unless JB dethrones him in the next few months. Unfortunately he has not yet been able to show his best performances with TM as in most of his appearances he wasn't played in his natural position for some reason (like vs Belarus where he was sort of a winger).

Comment

Working...
                                X