TM-News- - Page 381

Closed Thread
Page 381 of 903 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481881 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 15,268 Times in 6,484 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Kaffashian's interview after today's meeting. Looks like everything's on track and good to hear the the ministry has increased IFF's budget and actually made the 1st payment. All the pressure seems to have paid off so far. We just have to wait and see how (or if) this extra budget translates into better spending on TM rather than getting wasted or going into people's pockets.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Kafashian and his associates are really dishonest .

They spend so much of their resources on TM but not much of youth program. its about a year for most of new coaches of youth programs U17, U19, U22 but none have a contract . IFF has not signed a contract with their appointed coaches.
    I think they should hire better coaches for these teams with better support.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,139 Times in 2,549 Posts
    CQ's thoughts after today's meeting at minute 7:40 of the following clip. I feel pretty bad for all these reporters wasting their whole day to be able to report something for the fans and it was really nice of CQ to apologize to them:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,616 Times in 7,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    Kafashian and his associates are really dishonest .

They spend so much of their resources on TM but not much of youth program. its about a year for most of new coaches of youth programs U17, U19, U22 but none have a contract . IFF has not signed a contract with their appointed coaches.
    I think they should hire better coaches for these teams with better support.
    when your Football Budget is SOOOOO damn Limited and on top of that squeezed futher by a bunch of corrupt, useless, moftkhoreh hashie-saaz in the federation and SM, then your obviously forced to make some sad, unwarranted YET necessary Budget sacrifices and exceptions in (less popular and monitored) youth football programs ..!
    even our U22 Coach Khakpoor hasnt signed an official coaching contract ..? che berese be Nojavanaan..!

i agree its not right, nor wise to ignore our young talents and their needs but what can you do when there simply isnt enough funds to make things right and professional in our football programs..?

if you asked me, i'd say there are way too many committees, pishkesvasts? moosefids ( in short useless leach moftkhors) in our federation and sports organizing hierarchy..!
    to save money and to make budgetary room we should start by cutting through these folks and their bs committees and do some major restructuring from top down and remove all organizational redundancy and surplus to requirements ..!!

CQ's re-structuring of his sarparast position is one example..!!

in fact ive said this from looong time ago about CQ, much more than coaching, his real talent lies in his Organizational Skills and leadership..!! This guy should become to our football, who Zico was to resurgence of Japanies football ..!
    Hire him give the man the authority to re-structure our entire football infrastructure from IFF down to grass-roots football..!!

i know, with so many current charlatan, laashkhors circling our football, fat chance of that ever happening..!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,710 Times in 3,095 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    What does that have to do with the debate?! You're telling me, you'd rather not see these types of open debates that are putting pressure on the very officials you like to do their jobs?!

These open, televised debates are the very reason CQ (who you like) is still in charge of TM and the people you don't like are on the defensive. That would seem like something positive you should be happy about, but somehow you still don't see anything positive about them?! I'm lost.
    debate? what debate? you call goodarzi's pathetic speech to a bunch of has-beens a debate ? There is a big difference between journalists and sports analysts holding constructive debates, versus, a top official like Goodarzi holding debates. There is nothing wrong with sports minded people to debate, but when you have goodarzi continuing this nonsense, that is not a debate.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    who are the lucky ones ?

CQ's list for Mini Camps won't include young players from Naft , Perspolis & Zobaha
    If that remain unchanged,we will not see many good young players included however their names may appear in case CQ want few in his final list.

Players that will not be in Mini Camps

1- Kaveh Rezaei
    2- Hasanzadeh
    3-Tabrizi,
    4- Esmaeilifar

5- Norollahii
    6-Taremi
    9-Alishah

8-Koroushi
    9-Hajmohammad.
    10-Buazar/Rezavand/Kamyabinia

I'ts likely he will invite few of lucky U22 players among:
    Karimi , Akhbari , Kanani, Cheshmi,Saghebi , Moradmand , Heidarieh, Vakia , Naghizadeh , Salimi ,Mohamadi , Turabi, Salari, Abedzadeh ,Abdollahzadeh , Fazeli ,Barzay, Kamanndani ,Jahantigh , Habibinejad , Davoodi....

It's also likely some of U23 + players will be invited among the hopefuls are:

Sharifi , Shahbazzadeh , Ahmadzadeh , Jahanara,Nejadmehdi , Mosalman,Ykarimi..

we will know by end of tomorrow his surprise players.Would he invite Ezatollahi?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    It wouldn't be a bad idea to invite Ezzatollahi to the mini-camps but IMO he has to be left alone for a while in Spain without any interruptions or travelling so he can focus on his club career for the time being.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    It wouldn't be a bad idea to invite Ezzatollahi for the mini-camps but IMO he has to be left alone for a while in Spain without any interruptions or travelling so he can focus on his club career for the time being.
    I understand your points however for this type on invitation i don't mind even few U19 players. If i understand it correctly it's not just invitation but to give hopes to young prospects.

I wish we had started such invitation 2 years ago. Never too late...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Base on Farsnews Report. CQ has already decided on 45 players and will chose additional 5 base on W29 games today.

طبق اعلام کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا تیم های ملی کشور های مختلف در قاره کهن برای حضور در رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه که مرحله نخست آن با مرحله اول مسابقات مقدماتی جام ملت های آسیا 2019 به صورت ادغام شده برگزار می شود، تا فردا فرصت دارند تا لیست 50 نفره ابتدایی خود را اعلام کنند.

بر همین اساس در حال حاضر برای این لیست 45 بازیکن مدنظر کی روش و کادر فنی تیم ملی قرار دارند و قرار است امشب و بعد از بازی های هفته بیست و نهم لیگ برتر با انتخاب 5 بازیکن دیگر، لیست 50 نفره تیم ملی تکمیل و فردا به کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا ارائه شود.

کادر فنی تیم ملی در جلسه ای که فردا برگزار می شود، این لیست را تکمیل و به وسیله کمیته بین الملل این لیست را به AFC ارسال خواهد کرد.قرار است اردوی تیم ملی هفته آینده آغاز شود و بر همین اساس لیست بازیکنانی که به اردوی تیم ملی برای دو مینی کمپ هفته آینده دعوت شوند، هفته آینده معرفی خواهد شد. البته هنوز تعداد بازیکنانی که برای اردوی هفته آینده معرفی می شوند، مشخص نیست.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,139 Times in 2,549 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    debate? what debate? you call goodarzi's pathetic speech to a bunch of has-beens a debate ? There is a big difference between journalists and sports analysts holding constructive debates, versus, a top official like Goodarzi holding debates. There is nothing wrong with sports minded people to debate, but when you have goodarzi continuing this nonsense, that is not a debate.
    LOL. Goudarzi?! I guess in your usual haste to start an argument you didn't even bother to click the link to see what I was commenting on.

The comment was about the Najafzadeh debate with Dadkan, Hasanikhoo, Azizi and MK, some of which addressed Goudarzi's clown show and your point in the post above.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    It wouldn't be a bad idea to invite Ezzatollahi to the mini-camps but IMO he has to be left alone for a while in Spain without any interruptions or travelling so he can focus on his club career for the time being.
    i agree but he is on cq radar i am sure

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.