TM-News- - Page 38

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 903 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138538 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,220 Times in 9,161 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clipsport View Post
    Maybe b/c CQ took all these players and had intensive training with them over the summer. They never got any rest. In fact if you look at the list of players that participated in the South African and Austia camp, most are under performing, unfit to play 90 minutes, or are injured.
    Here are the players from the South African camp.
    Khosrow Heydari - Unfit to play 90 minutes
    Hossein Mahini - Under performing
    Amir Hosseini Sadeghi - Injured and under performing
    Hashem Beikzadeh - Injured, unfit to play 90 and under performing
    Mehrdad Pooladi - MIA
    Ahmad Alenemeh - under performing
    Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh - under performing
    Ghasem Haddadifar - on and off of Injury (not sure about performance)
    Ando Teymourian - Recently got back to full fitness and under performing
    Bakhtiar Rahmani - ACL injury (out for months)
    Reza Haghighi - Unfit and under performing
    Karim Ansarifard - Hasn't even played yet. I don't know why.
    Reza Nouroozi - ACL injury (out for months)
    the ones I don't know about are
    Montazeri, Hosseini, Sharifi, Hajsafi
    So as you can see, that whole intensive training that CQ had with these players has really made them tired or injured. pretty much all of them. not just the ones in SS.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,054 Times in 5,389 Posts
    ^Kiarash, joone madaret, mishe ma yek rooz az daste to nakhandim? and It's saturday tomorrow, God help me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,689 Posts

He couldn't even get a deal with Leeds United.
    Those were just rumors and not true.

PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Maybe b/c CQ took all these players and had intensive training with them over the summer. They never got any rest. In fact if you look at the list of players that participated in the South African and Austia camp, most are under performing, unfit to play 90 minutes, or are injured.

Here are the players from the South African camp.

Khosrow Heydari - Unfit to play 90 minutes
    Hossein Mahini - Under performing
    Amir Hosseini Sadeghi - Injured and under performing
    Hashem Beikzadeh - Injured, unfit to play 90 and under performing
    Mehrdad Pooladi - MIA
    Ahmad Alenemeh - under performing
    Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh - under performing
    Ghasem Haddadifar - on and off of Injury (not sure about performance)
    Ando Teymourian - Recently got back to full fitness and under performing
    Bakhtiar Rahmani - ACL injury (out for months)
    Reza Haghighi - Unfit and under performing
    Karim Ansarifard - Hasn't even played yet. I don't know why.
    Reza Nouroozi - ACL injury (out for months)

the ones I don't know about are
    Montazeri, Hosseini, Sharifi, Hajsafi

So as you can see, that whole intensive training that CQ had with these players has really made them tired or injured. pretty much all of them. not just the ones in SS.
    It just amazes me that you're trying to blame it on CQ. You should point the fingers at GN and the rest all other coaches in IPL who can't train the players well enough. They're all under performing cause they train them terribly in IPL and that's why CQ needs to go on long camps. Neku was playing terribly in Esteghlal while he was in Iran and in TM he was excellent.

PFDC Sponsor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    I have come to a conclusion that CQ is way too smart for some football fans and coaches in Iran, therefore there's no point of us trying to convince them that he's a good coach.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amingp3 View Post
    It just amazes me that you're trying to blame it on CQ. You should point the fingers at GN and the rest all other coaches in IPL who can't train the players well enough. They're all under performing cause they train them terribly in IPL and that's why CQ needs to go on long camps. Neku was playing terribly in Esteghlal while he was in Iran and in TM he was excellent.
    I'm not blaming CQ. I'm just stating a fact. These players have been either with their clubs or TM for almost 2 years. And CQ put them under intensive training in the summer. So don't blame GN for not being able to use his players to the best of their abilities. They are tired.

Banned

Thanks
    Regardless, I didn't get the feeling that all these clubs and national teams were very eager to get "one of the best coaches in the world".

PFDC Sponsor

Thanks
    I'm not blaming CQ. I'm just stating a fact. These players have been either with their clubs or TM for almost 2 years. And CQ put them under intensive training in the summer. So don't blame GN for not being able to use his players to the best of their abilities. They are tired.
    He had to put them in an intensive training, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to keep up with argentinians for 90 minutes. In previous world cups our players would ran out of energy by 60th minutes. It's september already and WC was done 3 months ago. GN had enough time to train and recover the players but he just doesn't have the knowledge. It's simply a fact.

How about last season? Esteghlal's players under performed pretty much the whole season and they were not even training with CQ until the end of the season.

Iran has a bright future in terms of coaching and I hope guys like Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Majidi, Neku, Ando, Karimi take over and get rid of the same shitty coaches that sign with each club after the season's over.

Banned

Thanks
    He had to put them in an intensive training, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to keep up with argentinians for 90 minutes. In previous world cups our players would ran out of energy by 60th minutes. It's september already and WC was done 3 months ago. GN had enough time to train and recover the players but he just doesn't have the knowledge. It's simply a fact.

How about last season? Esteghlal's players under performed pretty much the whole season and they were not even training with CQ until the end of the season.

Iran has a bright future in terms of coaching and I hope guys like Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Majidi, Neku, Ando, Karimi take over and get rid of the same shitty coaches that sign with each club after the season's over.
    You are wrong. It has nothing to do with GN lack of knowledge as you would like to believe. Even Players in other countries are going though the same. In Iran it was just much more b/c of the intensity and length of the training.

And as far as last year, SS players were doing fine. The team only went downhill b/c they lost some of their key players. Jabbari, Majidi, Nekunam, Montazeri. Take any team and remove 4 of their key players. And see if they can still perform the same. Even then they were only 3 points away from winning the IPL.

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Mayelikohan: The newspapers from one year ago wrote that CQ have many offers from world class team like Man United, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Nigeria, Algeria, etc but we saw that even Gabon did not want CQ.

گابن هم کی روش را نخواست

در مورد کی روش یك سری آمار فنی به وزیر ارائه دادیم كه براساس واقعیت*ها بود. الان یك سری از سایت*ها هستند كه یك روز کی روش را به منچستر می*برند و یك روز دیگر به رئال اما آخرش دیدید كه گابن هم او را نخواست. تقریباً از یك سال و نیم پیش بود كه بحث تمدید قرارداد کی روش مطرح شد. دلیل این همه فشار برای بستن قرارداد با او چه بود؟ خب كارنامه هر كسی مشخص است، اگر كارنامه مربی خوب باشد طبعا با او قرارداد می*بندند. مگر در نقاط دیگر دنیا مربیان را مردم انتخاب می*كنند. یا خبرنگاران انتخاب می*كنند؟ همه جای دنیا افرادی متخصص هستند كه عملكرد مربی را با توجه به امكاناتی كه در اختیار او بوده بررسی می*كنند. اگر خوب بوده با او تمدید می*كنند و در غیر این صورت با مربی دیگری وارد مذاكره می*شوند. بعد از جام*جهانی* وضعیت مربی همه تیم*ها مشخص شد به غیر از تیم*ملی ما. اخیراً هم كه می*گویند آقای کی روش از همان بدو تولد ایران را دوست داشته و به همین خاطر جایی نرفته است.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.