This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    I clicked reply with quote on accident. What I posted also was not even the same subject as what you were talking about, so there was nothing to answer. Mohammadi has nothing to do with Luongo. Also, your point of bringing up a country like Afghanistan who has no player in 3rd division of England, and has all amateur players and barely a national league, is not comparable at all. Even you said you rank Championship, Liga Adelante, Bundesliga highly, so saying that the 3rd division of England is the same or even comparable to the fifth division of Germany or lower is sad and horribly flawed. You and I both know that. The Afghan players play in the Regionligas which are not even part of the Bundesliga system. Truly amateur players. Don't be dense comparing Luongo or the English 3rd division to amateur leagues.
    Nope, never said any of that, some players in the 4th English division or 3rd Norwegian or Swedish divisions are constantly being brought up, to me that's very comparable to that Afghan team I posted or the Philippines and Lebanese national teams that also does the same. If a player like Luongo shines in the 3rd English division (which IMO should be quite comparable to our league, yet probably still superior to the IPL in terms of infrastructure and training at least), he should be considered.

And as I said, if any of these dudes are good enough for TM, or better than the IPL players invited, they will be invited, if not they aren't better, they won't be invited. Right now it's the latter, and there is pretty much nothing to argue about. Someone like Beitashour was shining in the MLS, got invited, now we have better players in our league than him, he doesn't get invited while they do, it's as simple as that.

There is no need to think that people on PFDC do a better job scouting dual nationality players by searching on google than the actual TM scouts, if our staff judges these Tafazolis or whatever to be good enough, they will be called-up, and if not they won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Nope, never said any of that, some players in the 4th English division or 3rd Norwegian or Swedish divisions are constantly being brought up, to me that's very comparable to that Afghan team I posted or the Philippines and Lebanese national teams that also does the same. If a player like Luongo shines in the 3rd English division (which IMO should be quite comparable to our league, yet probably still superior to the IPL in terms of infrastructure and training at least), he should be considered.

And as I said, if any of these dudes are good enough for TM, or better than the IPL players invited, they will be invited, if not they aren't better, they won't be invited. Right now it's the latter, and there is pretty much nothing to argue about. Someone like Beitashour was shining in the MLS, got invited, now we have better players in our league than him, he doesn't get invited while they do, it's as simple as that.

There is no need to think that people on PFDC do a better job scouting dual nationality players by searching on google than the actual TM scouts, if our staff judges these Tafazolis or whatever to be good enough, they will be called-up, and if not they won't.
      I think you're giving IFF a bit too much credit, but let's agree to disagree. I honestly feel like guys like Gucci and Nazari and Attashkadeh were brought up by people here, mostly Kiarash, and then a couple of months later they were on CQ's radar and on the team. I wouldn't overestimate IFF's knowledge of anything outside of Iran, and I wouldn't underestimate the word of mouth we start or discuss here on PFDC. I'm fairly sure CQ tried to call up Hasegawa right after Kiarash brought him up here on PFDC. Coincidence, possibly. I think we have a part in these things though.

Comment

Last Practice with 21 players.

گزارش تصویری از تمرین امروز تیم ملی با حضور بازیکنان جدید

تمرینات تیم ملی امروز در باشگاه ایرانیان در دوبی پیگیری شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، تمرینات تیم ملی امروز با حضور 21 بازیکن در باشگاه ایرانیان در دوبی

پیگیری شد.تصاویر این تمرین به شرح زیر است:

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Ashkan ghorbune sare garet: Bekan khialemun rahat kon
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

تمرین بازیکنان تیم ملی در سالن باشگاه ایرانیان + عکس

بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در سالن باشگاه ایرانیان دوبی به تمرین پرداختند.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، ملی پوشان فوتبال ایران که این روزها خود را برای برگزاری چهارمین دیدار خود در رقابتهای انتخابی جام جهانی و جام ملتهای آسیا و دیدار برابر عمان آماده می کنند، از ساعت 11 صبح به وقت دوبی در سالن باشگاه ایرانیان تمرین کردند.

این تمرین مربوط به کارهای بدنی و کششی می شد.

احسان حاج صفی بازیکن ایرانی تیم اف اس وی فرانکفورت هم که شب گذشته (شنبه) وارد اردوی تیم ملی شد در کنار سایر بازیکنان در این تمرین حاضر بود.
            دیدار ایران و عمان پنج شنبه هفته جاری در مسقط برگزار می شود.

Comment

Nice pictures thanks.

Comment

Agha Pejman has been rocking that beard for a while now

Comment

cool picture of Aghi Etemadi kissing the Iranian flag on his goalkeeping gloves after keeping his first clean sheet this season

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1272503...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    short interview of Mohammadi brothers. Milad had two offers, one from Terek Grozny and the other was from Sturm Graz . Both of them really wants to play in europe

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15768
                    Thanks for sharing the vid

Yeah the Mohammadi bros are pretty talented. They both proved that again against Saudi Arabia today.

Now before I get bashed by some idiot, I'm talking about INDIVIDUAL performance. Not the whole team.

Comment

Looks like the only thing the TM players are allowed is to grow ugly beards!!!

Comment

Originally posted by volek1957 View Post
                        Looks like the only thing the TM players are allowed is to grow ugly beards!!!
                        Beards are in dude! Some other players wished they could grow facial hair like our TM!

Comment

اسامی 23 بازیکن عمان برای دیدار با ایران

Comment

Is there no navad today?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                              Is there no navad today?
                              I don't know, but there's this:
                              https://youtu.be/oCyotcCtRAQ

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                تمرین بازیکنان تیم ملی در سالن باشگاه ایرانیان + عکس

بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در سالن باشگاه ایرانیان دوبی به تمرین پرداختند.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، ملی پوشان فوتبال ایران که این روزها خود را برای برگزاری چهارمین دیدار خود در رقابتهای انتخابی جام جهانی و جام ملتهای آسیا و دیدار برابر عمان آماده می کنند، از ساعت 11 صبح به وقت دوبی در سالن باشگاه ایرانیان تمرین کردند.

این تمرین مربوط به کارهای بدنی و کششی می شد.

احسان حاج صفی بازیکن ایرانی تیم اف اس وی فرانکفورت هم که شب گذشته (شنبه) وارد اردوی تیم ملی شد در کنار سایر بازیکنان در این تمرین حاضر بود.
                                دیدار ایران و عمان پنج شنبه هفته جاری در مسقط برگزار می شود.

Looks like fitness is a concern!

This should have been done at club level.

Comment

Working...
                                X