This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
    They should change the name to persian gulf League. Iran pro League are not the correct name of our League.. Same az livescore (app). they Always name the League az Iran pro League.. and i have sent many mail to them but they dont answer
    But isn't it called League Bartar or something like that in Farsi? It's not like they call it League Khalije Fars..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      But isn't it called League Bartar or something like that in Farsi? It's not like they call it League Khalije Fars..
      It's known by both names, but actually since couple years ago, It's official name is "Lige Barart Khalije Fars". This is the official logo of the league

Comment

In light of Sarbazi absentees of our AM youngsters, Massoud invite makes sense. ..!
        After all, we are literally void of internationally-experienced substitutes for that position & the Heydari & Ashkan experiment turned out to be a relative fail & that vs a couple of tokhmy opposition ..!
        Perhaps now, us fans would realize the extreme difficulty of playing AM in CQ's overall defensively-rigid system of play & can be a bit more appreciative of Massoud's efforts so far, be it with mixed results (for that matter, the aging AK8's earlier efforts in the run up to wc14)..!

He was omitted earlier, because he was outa form & club-less & played as such vs Turkmenistan. Now he isn't & assumed to be in better form as a result..! @ least assumed to be good enough shape for @ least temporarily filling this urgent void.

Regardless, I doubt he is in CQ's long term plans for Russia 18..!?
        I think once we are more sure of being through to next round of WC qualifying, then you'll see inexperienced youngsters such as young AKarimi, etc. given the preferential game minutes ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          In light of Sarbazi absentees of our AM youngsters, Massoud invite makes sense. ..!
          After all, we are literally void of internationally-experienced substitutes for that position & the Heydari & Ashkan experiment turned out to be a relative fail & that vs a couple of tokhmy opposition ..!
          Perhaps now, us fans would realize the extreme difficulty of playing AM in CQ's overall defensively-rigid system of play & can be a bit more appreciative of Massoud's efforts so far, be it with mixed results (for that matter, the aging AK8's earlier efforts in the run up to wc14)..!

He was omitted earlier, because he was outa form & club-less & played as such vs Turkmenistan. Now he isn't & assumed to be in better form as a result..! @ least assumed to be good enough shape for @ least temporarily filling this urgent void.

Regardless, I doubt he is in CQ's long term plans for Russia 18..!?
          I think once we are more sure of being through to next round of WC qualifying, then you'll see inexperienced youngsters such as young AKarimi, etc. given the preferential game minutes ..!
          I thought he played well in the friendly against Chile, I wish he would play like that in more games.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            I thought he played well in the friendly against Chile, I wish he would play like that in more games.
            True, he was brilliant in that game & he even performed admirably vs Sweden too..! But vs Turkmanistan he was lost, outa form & simply horrid...!

INCONSISTENCY has been the hallmark of Massoud's TM career forever...! Hence the fan's subsequent love & hate relationship for him @ TM..!
            But like I said before, we are currently void of other reliable,Well- EXPERIENCED, options for his playing position & that's why CQ is recalling him ..!
            CQ is simply too conservative & cautious, to risk relying on a bunch of inexperienced youngsters to handle that tough role in his TM..! @ least not until we are more assured of progressing to the next round of Qualifiers. ..!
            Rightfully so, as well. As the margins for WCQ Failure is way too thin, as we saw with our narrow Tie vs the Turkmen earlier..!

Comment

shojaei sucks now, end of story

Comment

Ali Akbar Mohammadzadeh, former head off IFF ethic commitee speaks out against Kafashian and CQ

* "This ethic committe and its federation should be shut down."
                * According to him the resignation was due Mehrdad Khanban who published a cartoon against the sports minister and therefore he wanted to ban him, but IFF spoke against a suspension
                * Khanban accompanied TM to India while the ethic committee being completely against it
                * They intended on sanctioning Azmoun and Dejagah and said: "Dejagah is no different from 3rd division players. All laws have to be enforced on all players." However the media mistakenly wrote about the tattoo issue as the main reason of the resignation
                * It goes even funnier. He said that we weren't playing Argentina and Brazil but Guam and India, "teams who are not to be taken seriously"
                * Finally he finishes the interview: "This is not the Iranian federation, but the CQ federation

http://90tv.ir/news/149922/محمدزاده-...دد

Glad Kafashian got rid of him..

Comment

check out Masoud mustache in Qatar.

Comment

Check out Masoud mustache in Qatar

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/english/Home/Single/861044

I Like to Coach Iran at World Cup Once Again, Branko Ivankovic Says

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Tehran's Persepolis football team coach Branko Ivankovic says he likes to coach Iran national football team at the World Cup once again.

“Iran got good results in the 2004 AFC Asian Cup. We defeated South Korea and drew with titleholder Japan. Team Melli lost to China in penalty shoot-out and failed to advance to the final match. We had also won the Asian Games in Pusan in 2002,” Ivankovic told Tasnim news agency in an exclusive interview.

“Iran had a good team in the 2006 World Cup but unfortunately three months to the completion, Ali Karimi broke his leg. At the same time, Vahid Hashemian, Fereydoon Zandi and Mehdi Mahdavikia were injured."

“I am a better coach than I was 10 years ago. I have earned more experiences during the past years. Now, I can control myself to get good results. I took charge of Iran as an assistant coach of Miroslav Blazevic in Croatia football team. We had finished in third place in the 1998 World Cup,” Ivankovic said.

“I did my best in Iran football team but you can always take advantage of your experience. I believe that I am a better coach now and it’s a great pleasure to head Iran in the World Cup once again,” he added.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        http://www.tasnimnews.com/english/Home/Single/861044

I Like to Coach Iran at World Cup Once Again, Branko Ivankovic Says

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Tehran's Persepolis football team coach Branko Ivankovic says he likes to coach Iran national football team at the World Cup once again.

“Iran got good results in the 2004 AFC Asian Cup. We defeated South Korea and drew with titleholder Japan. Team Melli lost to China in penalty shoot-out and failed to advance to the final match. We had also won the Asian Games in Pusan in 2002,” Ivankovic told Tasnim news agency in an exclusive interview.

“Iran had a good team in the 2006 World Cup but unfortunately three months to the completion, Ali Karimi broke his leg. At the same time, Vahid Hashemian, Fereydoon Zandi and Mehdi Mahdavikia were injured."

“I am a better coach than I was 10 years ago. I have earned more experiences during the past years. Now, I can control myself to get good results. I took charge of Iran as an assistant coach of Miroslav Blazevic in Croatia football team. We had finished in third place in the 1998 World Cup,” Ivankovic said.

“I did my best in Iran football team but you can always take advantage of your experience. I believe that I am a better coach now and it’s a great pleasure to head Iran in the World Cup once again,” he added.
                        After CQ is done in 2018 or 2019 hopefully, I would like to seen the job given to one of our talented young coaches (either Mansourian or Yahya). They both have to work on their defensive aspects, which hopefully they will get sorted in a few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          After CQ is done in 2018 or 2019 hopefully, I would like to seen the job given to one of our talented young coaches (either Mansourian or Yahya). They both have to work on their defensive aspects, which hopefully they will get sorted in a few seasons.
                          Yeah IMO the ideal would be that CQ eventually leaves after Russia 2018 whatever the result (hopefully we qualify ofc) and that a young Iranian coach like Mansourian takes TM to the Asian Cup in 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Yeah IMO the ideal would be that CQ eventually leaves after Russia 2018 whatever the result (hopefully we qualify ofc) and that a young Iranian coach like Mansourian takes TM to the Asian Cup in 2019
                            i wouldnt mind if CQ stayed till AC2019 because i think 6 months between major tournaments is too little time for a new coach like mansourian to implement his ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              i wouldnt mind if CQ stayed till AC2019 because i think 6 months between major tournaments is too little time for a new coach like mansourian to implement his ideas.
                              I think that it would be too much. I'm sure he's going to be done and drained after the WC, and that's when you want a fresh start. I want a motivated coach to take us into a continental competition, and I'm not sure if at that time Carlos will be the right man after 7 years in charge.

Most teams change coaches at that moment anyways, look in Asia alone, most of the teams participating in the 2015 AC have changed their coaches before the tournament, South Korea and Japan included.

But yeah, let's qualify first before anything

Comment

I'm hoping for Khatibi or Ali Daei to get another shot. What can I say, I'm a sadist.

Anyone hoping for anything other than a quality European coach loves torture. Thinking that some amateur whose only experience is from a domestic league that can't compete in the Asian Champions League against Mickey Mouse Arab teams should coach our National Team against any respectable team is just ridiculous. No IPL coach outside of Ghalenoie can keep any sort of winning momentum from one season to another, and you want these guys to take us into the future? We truly don't deserve good things, because we set our sights so low.

Damn, make Kiarash or Camran the coach of TM. I guarantee you that their coaching credentials are on par with the domestic coaches. These guys are ex-footballers who grew up in a system focused on our Golden generation's raw talent, not tactics. Anyone thinking that Khatibi and co. learned any sort of tactic when the only tactic was pass the ball to the Wizard Ali Karimi or the goal-scoring king Ali Daei is truly and sadly misinformed. These guys were background characters on teams run by our best players ever. I doubt Mansourian was sitting in the locker room learning deep football tactics and studying the game to become a coaching guru. He just celebrated with the true stars of the team, like Khatibi, retired, and through the people he knows and the fact that he was on TM, he got the coaching job.

People better suited for TM coaching in the distant future are Hashemian and Mahdavikia. These guys are starting from the bottom and working their way up, learning along the way. Unlike Estili, who could barely coach my cousin's under 5 year old team, these guys are learning the footballing systems and tactics of better footballing nations. They can help us. What can Mansourian, Estili, Khatibi, Daei or even Nekounam provide for TM that CQ can't? They are Iranian? They have respect from the national team players? We saw how Korea fared in 2014 under their homegrown player Bo. They sucked the big one. Making ex players who haven't paid their dues to learn grassroots football development and tactics of top leagues like Bundesliga the coach of your national team based on their days as players is not smart. You all know this, I don't know how any of you can love punishment enough to ask for another untrained and amateur vatani coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X