X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    What is wrong with me?
    Please watch the match again and tell me how many Iraqi players were booked.
    Do you remember the horrible foul from the Iraqi player after we tied it back to 3-3? Just to make sure that Haghighi would be injured when we were heading to the penalty-shoot out, his shoulder was bleeding for god's sake.
    Now go tell me it's only Ben William's fault. Iraqi players were very dirty that day.

Don't forget the dangerous slide tackle from behind on an Iranian counter-attack to an already yellow carded Iraqi RB who was merely warned by Ben Williams. Dangerous slide tackles from behind merit a warning. Pouladi's theatrics are horrible. He deserves to be stoned for it.

I love how so many people have chosen to omit that play. It was 1-1 and we had a counter-attack that the Iraqi defender did a dangerous attack to stop the run of play, and he gets WARNED. Pouladi in the 40th minute gets sent off, and people become football Mourinho's to explain how it was so deserved. Yet, in any rationally refereed match, in ANY league in the world, in most dimensions in the universe, a dangerous slide-tackle from behind by an already carded player to stop a possible break on goal is fine to get a warning. A flop after an unnecessary and dirty push by a GK is warranting of a red card.

It's all Iran's fault!! Iran deserved to lose.

People who think like this are the worst types of people. I doubt they even watched the game, or else they could understand that the fix was in. Either based on stupidity or actually cheating by Williams, the match was horribly officiated...

Comment

Esteve needs to be invited.

Unless CQ is being subjective, he should call up anyone who is just killing it for their club!

Comment

So Iran and Nike? "Faghat bekonesh", not bad

Comment

New TM list for Oman Game more likely to be out Sept 27

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، تیم*ملی فوتبال ایران دو بازی رسمی و دوستانه حساس مقابل عمان و ژاپن را پیش رو دارد
          و کارلوس کی روش سرمربی تیم ملی 17 روز بعد فهرست تازه نفرات ملی را اعلام خواهد کرد تا ملی پوشان گرد هم بیایند و خود را برای این دو مسابقه آماده کنند.

بازی ایران و عمان در شهر مسقط برگزار می شود و پیروزی ملی پوشان در آن مسابقه تکلیف صعود
          به دور بعد را تا حد زیادی روشن می کند. تیم ایران برای حضور در شهر مسقط در شهر دوبی اردو خواهد زد.

Comment

TM-News-

Iraq is a 2nd grade Asian team so it would be a good preparation for Oman I guess, they are both pretty similar in strength although Oman is stronger than them when at home.

Bad news for Iraq is that we will go on a 10 years or so undefeated streak against them again from this match A good 11v11 and they won't have a fun time like in Australia. No Ben Williams, no party

Comment

inb4 "nike offered us bad deal so we're signing with uhlsport."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                inb4 "nike offered us bad deal so we're signing with uhlsport."
                in other words, there was no offer from Nike at all
                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I like how India manages to get a deal with Nike but we can't figure out something with a big company like Nike or Adidas

Comment

Is it even possible to sign with Nike when the American sanctions against Iran is still in place?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      Is it even possible to sign with Nike when the American sanctions against Iran is still in place?
                      I think the contract might be signed after the sanctions are lifted (in 2016) IFF and Nike might just have talks, but no agreements or trades

Comment

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
                        I like how India manages to get a deal with Nike but we can't figure out something with a big company like Nike or Adidas
                        I think most of these far east countries that have deals with Nike or Adidas are because they have a lot of factories and workers in said countries. I guess they might get government perks by being sponsors, but for example with India, Nike also sponsors their cricket team which is very profitable.

Comment

haha, so "according to Navad" Kafashian is negotiating with Nike and this is bad news for Uhlsport
                          Iff cant even get a contract with Kappa, Joma or Kelme so let alone Nike. They will continue to buy and distribute fake uhlsport gear to TM.

Comment

Huge interview with CQ (in Portugese)

http://www.sabado.pt/desporto/futebo...federacao.html

One interesing quote that I was able to figure out: "Iran is the Mecca of nosejobs."

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              What is wrong with me?

Please watch the match again and tell me how many Iraqi players were booked.

Do you remember the horrible foul from the Iraqi player after we tied it back to 3-3? Just to make sure that Haghighi would be injured when we were heading to the penalty-shoot out, his shoulder was bleeding for god's sake.

Now go tell me it's only Ben William's fault. Iraqi players were very dirty that day.
                              Iraqis got involved in a physical heated game just like us. This is a country that's very prideful too, and they should never expected to just sit back and let us hammer them. Football is football -- I don't think they paid the ref lol, just took advantage of some bad calls. We lost a tough match that day and you should let go of that grudge dadash.

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                                >-----------------<
                                Marg bar dictator
                                >-----------------<

Comment

Working...
                                X