• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kafashian negotiating with Nike.

Comment

Cool video of TM fans in Bangalore

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
        at the end we will face Inter Donky Kong and Fc Pirate in Africa.
        Better than Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Oh that be a goddamn dream

Comment

The Iraq friendly is necessary prior to the away match in Oman.

1. They are both arabs
            2. We have been playing against minnows for a while now, we need to warm up against a better team to make sure that we are ready for Oman

I know most of you dislike Iraq's team, but I think it would be a wise choice to play them.

Anyway, I can't even find confirmation about the friendly taking place.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Actually? Not saying you're making it up, but a source would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Actually? Not saying you're making it up, but a source would be good.
                http://90tv.ir/news/147429/%D9%88%DB...A8%D8%B1%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  rofl where did the iraq friendly come from? did the rahbar oskol set it up?
                  I think he was being sarcastic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    Cool video of TM fans in Bangalore

some lucky person got sardar's jersey at 1:55

Comment

better than iraq
                      No its not!!
                      Iraq had always a strong team, and give us very hard task play them.
                      Do you know that iraq did win asian cup 2007 during a war?
                      And the previous asian u sould know by self. (during internanatinal war battle)

At all playing iraq (3 th edition in 1 year) would be some boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        There is no such a thing as a friendly game with them, wtf is up with those in our federation wanting to corporate with that disgusting cheating country? The fact that we allowed their NT to play in Dastgerdi stadium was strange enough, and now we want to invite them and play them in a non-competitive game after what happened at the Asian Cup.

What's the point of playing against a team who can't get past Thailand?
                        What is wrong with you? Just because the referee did mistakes doesn't mean it was the Iraqis fault. Like us they've been through many things, you should be hating on Ben Williams! But a friendly with them would be pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                          What is wrong with you? Just because the referee did mistakes doesn't mean it was the Iraqis fault. Like us they've been through many things, you should be hating on Ben Williams! But a friendly with them would be pointless.
                          What is wrong with me?

Please watch the match again and tell me how many Iraqi players were booked.

Do you remember the horrible foul from the Iraqi player after we tied it back to 3-3? Just to make sure that Haghighi would be injured when we were heading to the penalty-shoot out, his shoulder was bleeding for god's sake.

Now go tell me it's only Ben William's fault. Iraqi players were very dirty that day.

Comment

What is wrong with me?

Please watch the match again and tell me how many Iraqi players were booked.

Do you remember the horrible foul from the Iraqi player after we tied it back to 3-3? Just to make sure that Haghighi would be injured when we were heading to the penalty-shoot out, his shoulder was bleeding for god's sake.

Now go tell me it's only Ben William's fault. Iraqi players were very dirty that day.
                            "Disgusting, cheating country" that is ashaming all Persians! Its very offensive towards them. Sure they played dirty but its not like they are the only country to do that! How come Turkmenistan weren't booed the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                              "Disgusting, cheating country" that is ashaming all Persians! Its very offensive towards them. Sure they played dirty but its not like they are the only country to do that! How come Turkmenistan weren't booed the same?
                              Not really, because there is truth into it. Iraq has been using overage players during youth tournaments for a while now. This is pretty much considered cheating.

https://iraqsport.wordpress.com/2013...qi-youth-team/

Turkmenistan tied us fair and square.

Comment

Not really, because there is truth into it. Iraq has been using overage players during youth tournaments for a while now. This is pretty much considered cheating.

https://iraqsport.wordpress.com/2013...qi-youth-team/

Turkmenistan tied us fair and square.
                                Yeah, cos grass rolling after the equalizer is considered fair and square.

Comment

Working...
                                X