X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    no fucking way Iran will play Holland.
    We did play against Sweden. It's not that far fetched.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      i agree but still we lost in a way
      We did not lose in any way. We were eliminated thanks to AFC and Ben the SCUMBAG Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        Any interview with CQ after the match?
        Interviewer: Hello Mr. Queiroz.
        CQ: Hello
        Interviewer: What do you think about the match?
        CQ: I hope Doctor Doom will be satisfied with my performance, fingers crossed.
        Interviewer: This time you didn't park the bus.
        CQ: Because this time we came with a mini bus, and Indian police put a naughty no parking zone in front of our goal
        Interviewer: I see..... hehehe
        CQ: hehehehe
        Interviewer: hehehehehehe
        CQ: hehehehehehe
        Interviewer: Thank you. Bye.
        CQ: OK bye
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

rofl:
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            no fucking way Iran will play Holland.
            I think we thought the same regarding Chile and Sweden

Comment

Kafashian and Kashani met KNVB-president Michael Van Praag to sign an agreement for stronger cooperation. There were talks about a test match between Iran and the Netherlands and KNVB welcomed this proposal.

Today, IFF is going to meet DFB president Wolfgang Niersbach in Frankfurt.

Comment

I thought I'd never live to see the day my two countries face each other...

Let's pray this happens.

Article:
                http://en.mehrnews.com/news/109957/N...rate-with-Iran

Comment

if iran and holland or germany play in azadi 100 000 can watch. if they play australia in azadi wcq only 35 000 will be aloud to watch

Comment

I couldn't think of two better federation for the IFF to cooperate with. There's so much that can be gained. I hope these meetings turn out to be fruitful.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Kafashian and Kashani met KNVB-president Michael Van Praag to sign an agreement for stronger cooperation. There were talks about a test match between Iran and the Netherlands and KNVB welcomed this proposal.

Today, IFF is going to meet DFB president Wolfgang Niersbach in Frankfurt.
                      This is so exciting. I hope Kafashian gets us a match with Germany too.

Comment

everybody is psyched for a freindly, so am i. But if this stronger cooperation thing plays out, more and more Iranian youngsters will be going to holland. That would be amazing given how much they helped, developed ARJ, and how he was treated and respected. I never thought id say this but, affareeen kaffashian, thank u

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          everybody is psyched for a freindly, so am i. But if this stronger cooperation thing plays out, more and more Iranian youngsters will be going to holland. That would be amazing given how much they helped, developed ARJ, and how he was treated and respected. I never thought id say this but, affareeen kaffashian, thank u
                          He has become much more professional than at the beginning in 2008 and since CQ got appoinited. I think CQ influenced him a lot

Comment

b4 he was really just a moron, probably still is. Mad props tho for these meetings

Comment

They should play in Holland and Germany, will definitely be better. But remember, we have also signed such an agreement with Italy, only our youth teams have played friendlies for now..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                They should play in Holland and Germany, will definitely be better. But remember, we have also signed such an agreement with Italy, only our youth teams have played friendlies for now..
                                That was because Italy demanded a huge amount and CQ opposed it

Comment

Working...
                                X