This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Balanced news? both sides of the stories.
    Dude come on its 2015 even my parenths both of them in 60's, are using internet for news! Even 10 years from now still big segments of society rely on TV and major news agencies for their info. How many 60 year old people you know that search for the news on the net?

sorry i erased my last post didnt want to spam the thread with politics. wich news agency do you kno who show both side of the story or the thruth? Go sit on a bus in europe u will see 99 procent of peoplee stuck scrolling their phones, young and old up to late 60 and 70,s . I would have bought your argument 10 years ago. u will find the major news agencies on the internet to but it doesnt matter the internet satellite or tv nowdays people can choose what they want to watch or read they are not restricted to a specific channel or a specific radio program. The beauty of a democratic country is people living beside eachother with diffrent wiews. Its good to be aware but to generalize people and paint them as rasicst and dumb becuz of rightwings is dangerous and wrong. As much as IRI doesnt repesent the iranian people the rightwings of west doesnt repesent the majority of people living there.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
      sorry i erased my last post didnt want to spam the thread with politics. Go sit on a bus in europe u will see 99 procent of peoplee stuck scrolling their phones, young and old up to late 60 and 70,s . I would have bought your argument 10 years ago. u will find the major news agencies on the internet to but it doesnt matter the internet satellite or tv nowdays people can choose what they want to watch or read they are not restricted to a specific channel or a specific radio program. The beauty of a democratic country is people living beside eachother with diffrent wiews. Its good to be aware but to generalize people and paint them as rasicst and dumb becuz of rightwings movement is wrong. as IRI doesnt repesent the iranian people the rightwings of west doesnt repesent the mjority of people living there.
      Maybe in Western Europe in crowed area it is like that but certainly not in eastern or southern Europe. I have relatives all around Europe. My statement was also based on real experiences in U.S. old generation do not like gadgets and don't use them unless they are forced to. Those who have smart phones barely use internet. They only use their phone for either calling each other (including international calls such as line, viber, whatsapp,...) or playing games!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Maybe in Western Europe in crowed area it is like that but certainly not in eastern or southern Europe. I have relatives all around Europe. My statement was also based on real experiences in U.S. old generation do not like gadgets and don't use them unless they are forced to. Those who have smart phones barely use internet. They only use their phone for either calling each other (including international calls such as line, viber, whatsapp,...) or playing games!
        thats my point the majority of europe. unfortonatley many people get carried away by some stupid acts made by a minority. I moved from a big city to a small stronghold city for rasicsts , in the previuos city i lived it was totally diffrent most of the people where kind and openminded. i get frustrated to sometimes but you have to remind yourself that they are just a minorety . This is unfortunatley hurting the younger generation sometimes but it is our responsibility as adults to teach them better otherwise we are as dumb as the racist bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          Its not mine or your business to know specifics. If we were to know specifics, TM might as well upload a huge PDF of their plans for everyone to see. What friendlies do we have lined up after Japan?

There is the problem. CQ and staff want a full and ready plan for at least a year. We are snatching friendlies as we go, and sometimes it won't work. Teams are planning so far in advance that we will be left out and once again be without friendlies, or have to rely on CQ and his connections to get something last minute.
          You're telling me they're complaining on a near-daily basis about the fact that we don't have a friendly lined up for May/June 2016 (the 1st available FIFA date for a friendly)?!

Khob aghaye khoobe man, forget that we're talking here about the chaos and disorganization that we affectionately call Iran. What other Asian teams, the ones CQ names on daily basis as being organized with great planning, already have matches scheduled for June 2016?

Comment

Barring heavy rains, I expect a 6 goal rape tomorrow

Comment

Field looks pretty bad, but 90% of our club football pitch look more or less the same! .... so, no excuse!

check this out .. India can be very resilient!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV1z-y7M5Mo

game with India will resemble this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4zLcLxzB2M

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                damet garm! ... shaad kardi mano.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                  damet garm! ... shaad kardi mano.
                  Vaghean?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    Field looks pretty bad, but 90% of our club football pitch look more or less the same! .... so, no excuse!

check this out .. India can be very resilient!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV1z-y7M5Mo

game with India will resemble this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4zLcLxzB2M
                    thanks.

Indian football has progressed a lot in the past 5 years. I am not saying we should be scared of them or anything, but we should not take them as lightly as we took Turkmenistan.
                    Turkmenistan is still stronger than India of course.
                    LOL for some reasons the sports channels in my area (Far east) are showing now and then, the Indian Football league and they have some pretty good players and their clubs are getting better year by year.

All in all we must win, but have to be focused in order to do so. Taking them lightly is a def. No No.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Vouria Ghafoori has light injury and won't start today.

Comment

ارسال نامه وزیر ورزش به فیروزآبادی
                        گودرزی خواستار حضور بازیکنان مشمول در تیم های ملی شد

وزیر ورزش با ارسال نامه ای به ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح خواهان حضور بازیکنان مشمول در تیم های ملی شد.

دکتر گودرزی در نامه خود به ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح از سرلشکر فیروزآبادی خواسته است با رعایت توافقات قبلی و اقدام برای گرفتن برگه اعزام به خدمت
                        از سوی این ورزشکاران ، به انها فرصت حضور در تیم های ملی بزرگسالان و امید ایران داده شود
                        تا با صعود به جام جهانی روسیه و المپیک ریو بعد از چهل سال ،
                        فضای شادی و امید برای هواداران پرشمار فوتبال ملی فراهم گردد.

Comment

OMAN 3 2 1 0 5 2 3 7
                          GUAM 4 2 1 1 3 7 -4 7
                          I.R. IRAN 2 1 1 0 7 1 6 4
                          TURKMENISTAN 3 0 1 2 2 5 -3 1
                          INDIA 2 0 0 2 2 4 -2 0

Comment

گزارش تصویری از تمرینات امروز تیم ملی فوتبال

Comment

I find a good nickname for our very young FW/MF: Necklace! Can you guess who he is?

Comment

& not Neckless?

Comment

Working...
                                X