18 Masoud Shojaei Al Shahania 30 مسعود شجاعی
          19 Khosro Heidari Esteghlal 31 خسرو حیدری
          20 Pejmam Montazeri Umm Salal 31 پژمان منتظری
          21 Andranik Teymourian Esteghlal 31 آندرانیک تیموریان
          22 Seyed Jalal Hosseini Al Ahli 32 سید جلال حسینی
          23 Amir Hossein Sadeghi Esteghlal 33 امیرحسین صادقی
          24 Javad Nekonam Osasuna 34 جواد نکونام

Comment

Again I don't understand some of the selections... Ansarifard has not played one single game due to fitness issues, same with Masoud and Pouladi(who hasn't even signed with a club yet).

I'll give Pouladi benefit of the doubt because he was excellent for us at the World Cup.

Second, if CQ wanted to integrate the youth, I would've taken Sharifi over any of the "new additions"

Abbaszadeh from PP was more impressive than Ahmad Abdollahzadeh, and I wouldve picked Jamaati over Ghafouri.

Lets see what ends up happening with the list! I suspect we will have the core of the world cup again as our starting line up in the AC.

Comment

No Sharifi?

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                No Sharifi?
                overrated whole u23 team in incheon = overrated

Comment

...... couple of bad games does not make a player bad. Sharifi is the best striker playing in Iran.
                  sigpic

Comment

Who is Murteza Pouraligangi and Ahmad Abdollahzadeh?
                    Both are young so its a good addition but why Vahid Amiri? ive watched highlights, he is over-rated.. On the other hand Sharifi is not and deserved to train with TM.

Also just noticed Jamaati is not there. I hope CQ knows what he is doing!! I dont like this list that much. Im just glad Sardar azmoun is there.
                    sigpic

Comment

Damn Shojaei is still there??? the guy could be a serial own scorer in Indonesia 2nd division he would still be there!!!

Comment

Wow, no Payam Sadeghian or Khalatbari? Has CQ started taking drugs in Iran?

Comment

I think so, no Yaghoub Karimi.. though if it was between Payam and Yaghoub I would pick Payam any day. This list has ruined my night. Its to conservative. CQ needs to add some young technical players.
                          Payam Sadeghian is an example, Sharifi is an example.

I would be okay with the list though if instead of this Amiri guy Sharifi was in the list. Why invite Amiri?? a 26 year old overrated player when we have Sharifi
                          sigpic

Comment

I mean, he used Khalatbari like you would use a girl just for sex. Do they even still talk to each other? How the f*ck can he keep him out of TM? We're gonna play Arab teams, he's pretty good at handling them.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              I mean, he used Khalatbari like you would use a girl just for sex. Do they even still talk to each other? How the f*ck can he keep him out of TM? We're gonna play Arab teams, he's pretty good at handling them.
                              I agree he has always played really well against the arab teams and he has been performing extremely well since he moved back to Sepahan. I hope he makes it to the final list with Sharifi. They are surely better than Masoud and Vahid Amiri.

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                                I agree he has always played really well against the arab teams and he has been performing extremely well since he moved back to Sepahan. I hope he makes it to the final list with Sharifi. They are surely better than Masoud and Vahid Amiri.
                                I, as the only one on this forum, love Masoud like he was my brother, but primarily because of his club performance, BUT, any day now I would with no doubt for a second give his spot to our dear Khalatbari kocholoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X